No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Really like the Bucks tonight

+4.5 and possibly ML.

Nuggets coming off two emotionally-charged games vs. the Lakers in a row. Milwaukee is fresh and a pretty talented squad. I think they might trip up Denver tonight.

Think Atlanta +10 might be a play as well.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Milwaukee fa show NoCo

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Nuggets bench is better than Bucks starters, if it was a game under normal circumstances, MIL would be +8

Joeb86
    Im on sick tilt :(
    Joeb86's Avatar Become A Pro!

The nuggets are home still theres no travel lag i like the over bucks points seems to be safe

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

I'm torn between in this game. On one hand you have the Nuggets playing their third game in as many nights. Then you have the Bucks who are a "JM A bet", which I never like to back either. Bookies know that people will actually play this "system" and buy the 3 points, so they may have lowered the spread for that fact. As you can tell, I'm a little confused.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I'm on the Nuggets.. I don't see Milwaukee covering tonight even though they are on some days rest.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I'm leaning Nuggets. if LA could win in their b2b2b, i dont see why Denver can't. Could be a let down spot and Bucks are fresh. Personally i dont think Bucks are that good. Might just fade the team NOT on a b2b2b since Vegas is giving the tired team such nice lines.

takeunder
    takeunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4247

I saw this play last night when it was +5.5 and I was thinking about taking it...I wish I did now that I see the lined moved to +4.5...The only thing that kept me from playing the Bucks was my recollection of how shitty the Bucks are on the road....complete opposite from their home games!

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've watched the Hawks this season and they really aren't as good as some people crack them up to be.. I like the Heat in that game or no play along with the Nuggets @ home.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by takeunder View Post
    I saw this play last night when it was +5.5 and I was thinking about taking it...I wish I did now that I see the lined moved to +4.5...The only thing that kept me from playing the Bucks was my recollection of how shitty the Bucks are on the road....complete opposite from their home games!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horrifying, X rated beat

Swan4brownlow
    Swan4brownlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    you too huh

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

bucks threw the game away, they should have at least covered the spread, i got +5 so it ended a push, but they should have really covered really shady ending

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    bucks threw the game away, they should have at least covered the spread, i got +5 so it ended a push, but they should have really covered really shady ending
    They were up 5 with about 8 minutes left then went almost 5 minutes without a single goddam point.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    They were up 5 with about 8 minutes left then went almost 5 minutes without a single goddam point.
    that usually happens to the team playing 3 days in a row, not the other way around. i liked the bucks too, but didn't play them. tough one.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    that usually happens to the team playing 3 days in a row, not the other way around. i liked the bucks too, but didn't play them. tough one.
    Exactly.

Bucks aren't very good -- I know that much now after watching this game. Denver tried to hand the game over and they still wanted nothing to do with it.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    well, technically we haven't seen that many teams play 3 days in a row, so you cant really say that this is what usually happens.