vs.

Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics
    Game Date: 1.1.2012, 6:00 ET
    Line:
    Point Spread, +7/-7 points
    Closing Line:
    ? (? points value)

Projected Score:
    Boston Celtics (95) over Washington Wizards (93)

Insight:
    Both teams haven't started season well and although Celtics are definitely a better team between these two, I've got serious doubts about them covering a generous -7 point spread on the road. Wizards might have been looking terrible, being 0-3 SU and 0-3 ATS, though they aren't as bad as people think in this beginning of the season. They've got a nice mix of young talent and experience in starting five and should be improving game-by-game, especially when playing at home. Celtics aren't what they used to be and they're overestimated because of the 'name', while they lack the depth plus they're pretty old. They've already played few tough games and I'm expecting them to be a lot more tired than Wizards here (and they'll have generally troubles through this shortened season). Should be a tied game and I do not think Celtics will win by double digits.

Pick:
    1 unit on Washington Wizards (+7) (@-105 / @1.952 on Pinnacle)
    Result (?):
    Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics ?-? FT (? units)

The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

1st January: 0-1
    NBA: Wizards (+7) LOSS

Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    NBA selection on 1st January

vs.

Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics
    Game Date: 1.1.2012, 6:00 ET
    Line: Point Spread, +7/-7 points
    Closing Line:
    +6.5/-6.5 (+0.5 points value)

Projected Score:
    Boston Celtics (95) over Washington Wizards (93)

Insight:
    Both teams haven't started season well and although Celtics are definitely a better team between these two, I've got serious doubts about them covering a generous -7 point spread on the road. Wizards might have been looking terrible, being 0-3 SU and 0-3 ATS, though they aren't as bad as people think in this beginning of the season. They've got a nice mix of young talent and experience in starting five and should be improving game-by-game, especially when playing at home. Celtics aren't what they used to be and they're overestimated because of the 'name', while they lack the depth plus they're pretty old. They've already played few tough games and I'm expecting them to be a lot more tired than Wizards here (and they'll have generally troubles through this shortened season). Should be a tied game and I do not think Celtics will win by double digits.

Pick:
    1 unit on Washington Wizards (+7) (@-105 / @1.952 on Pinnacle)
    Result (LOSS): Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics 86-94 FT (-1 unit)

NBA YTD: 0-1 -1 unit