Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's Best Plays

NO -2 vs. PHX
    HOU + 6.5 @ MEM

Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck my friend! on the other side of the rockets.. may the best team win, Jake

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think Grizz win, but the Rockets are too solid of a team to make 7 point underdogs to a Grizz team that hasn't looked good to start the year. I know they nearly beat the Thunder a couple days ago, but I thought they looked pretty bad in that game. I mean, they couldn't beat the Thunder at home with Westbrook having one of the worst games of his career.

Ockert12

I'm really not worried about the Rockets being on a b2b as the starters sat basically the entire second half. I guess we will see

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ockert

The Spurs were in the same boat (blow out at home) travelling to a team that has it's home opener. Houston gets beat tonight, I got Memphis -5, I am on the other play though, I like the hornets without gordon even.

Ockert12

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    The Spurs were in the same boat (blow out at home) travelling to a team that has it's home opener. Houston gets beat tonight, I got Memphis -5, I am on the other play though, I like the hornets without gordon even.
    It's not Memphis' home opener tho.. they played @ home the other night against the Thunder.