Congrats again, brah.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Nice hit. You shoulda just parlayed all 3 of em they all went under

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Please do not misinterpret this as a hater. I'm pulling for here, its also fun to watch. But what I am going to say is coming from someone who has been betting sports regularly for 25 years now.

Its easy to fall in the trap that you must win everyday. I can see it in your posts. Its a brain chemistry thing. If you dont get a daily win, you will feel that anxious feeling like you are missing out on something. When those chemicals really start to kick in during a winning streak, you inevitably will make an ill timed move due to the drunkenness.

This is most certainly a lecture, I'm old with grown children, I cant help it. Just reminding you to remember to take a deep breath and a step back from time to time and double check your bet before you click enter.

Other than that, Good luck! Hope you get there...

jas0309
    jas0309's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Please do not misinterpret this as a hater. I'm pulling for here, its also fun to watch. But what I am going to say is coming from someone who has been betting sports regularly for 25 years now.

Its easy to fall in the trap that you must win everyday. I can see it in your posts. Its a brain chemistry thing. If you dont get a daily win, you will feel that anxious feeling like you are missing out on something. When those chemicals really start to kick in during a winning streak, you inevitably will make an ill timed move due to the drunkenness.

This is most certainly a lecture, I'm old with grown children, I cant help it. Just reminding you to remember to take a deep breath and a step back from time to time and double check your bet before you click enter.

. Ok? Thanks? I guess?
    Last edited by jas0309; 01-14-12 at 10:49 PM.

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

I think the U189 Lakers / Clippers might be worth a run tonight.
    Both teams avg just under 90 and Lakers aren't team they used to be

jas0309

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I think the U189 Lakers / Clippers might be worth a run tonight.
    Both teams avg just under 90 and Lakers aren't team they used to be
    I only pick the best game daily so looking at tomorrow now
    Last edited by jas0309; 01-15-12 at 03:56 AM.

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Yeah, you totally wasted not only your time in typing that, but mine, and whoever else read it.

Please, I beg of you, shut the f*** up and lecture your kids.

PS
    You are too old to use the word "hater."

jas0309

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero View Post
    Yeah, you totally wasted not only your time in typing that, but mine, and whoever else read it.

Please, I beg of you, shut the f*** up and lecture your kids.

PS
    You are too old to use the word "hater."
    ha well its only a must win if I lose 3 in a row.... I dont sweat bc I started with $20...and I do research sober and maybe if I win...lets say 8 in a row I will get drunk?!?! I dont "hate" on anyone if someone gets off on typing me a lecture thanks...I can take all the help I can get because I have lost big and I have won big... I have tried many different things in betting and have learnt from many different people...I think I'm a wise guy because of this....
    "A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether."

jas0309

+353.96 (12-4) 9 in a row tomorrow?!?!? We are def. not playing great odds now..I will be happy at 3 and 4 games in a row with no losing streak...but hey let the good times roll!!!

That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by jas0309 View Post
    I only pick the best game a daily so looking at tomorrow now
    Good work so far man... Appreciate the tips!
    Hope you continue with another thread when this is over ($1000 in hand.. BOL)

jas0309

Good work so far man... Appreciate the tips!
    Hope you continue with another thread when this is over ($1000 in hand.. BOL)
    Thank you...If I win 1000 the next thread will be turn 500 into 10000...

jas0309

Looks like the game will be at 9 tonight

jas0309

Vancouver Canucks -230
    $110.53 to win $48.06
    For 9 in a row!

That Guy

Ouch.. Tough beat

jas0309

+243.43 (12-5) All streaks come to an end..It was a good run boy's..just sucks that the L came on a team that didn't show up the whole game. Here's to starting a new streak today!

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

hey jas.. is there a starting wage of what you bet.. or do you just wage a percentage of your bankroll..?

jas0309

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    hey jas.. is there a starting wage of what you bet.. or do you just wage a percentage of your bankroll..?
    I do a percentage of my bankroll with different tiers...once I win 2 in a row I move up a tier...I do double up if I lose when I'm starting off because the bets arnt that expensive...but now at the 100 dollar tier I think I'm backing off the double up part... It would be naive of me to think that a losing streak wont happen. Then that 9 game winning streak would be worthless. Hope that helps.

jas0309

Detroit Red Wings -230
    $110.53 to win $48.06
    Today is the start of a new streak!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Well since NoHero has absolutely no idea what it is I am talking about, he will be a broke man for sure and end up on the public dole, good for him and his inevitable miserable future.

Handling the emotional ups and downs in gambling tops the list to any successful gambler, ignoring it will send you straight to the curb. Advice like this is far more important than picking a winner. It may take some of you a few years (and thousands of dollars) to realize that and everyone needs to be reminded of it from time to time. Maybe if I used big complicated words like 'titz and ass' I would have gotten a better response from him.

Jas0309, thanks for being civil about it at least. If you are interested, I can pm some of our plays to you as I'm not allowed to release them openly. Or not, I dont really care

"A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether." Using this it will bring you a lot of success as you may never know who you are actually talking to, especially in an internet forum.

Good Luck, fun to watch

jas0309

Well since NoHero has absolutely no idea what it is I am talking about, he will be a broke man for sure and end up on the public dole, good for him and his inevitable miserable future.

Handling the emotional ups and downs in gambling tops the list to any successful gambler, ignoring it will send you straight to the curb. Advice like this is far more important than picking a winner. It may take some of you a few years (and thousands of dollars) to realize that and everyone needs to be reminded of it from time to time. Maybe if I used big complicated words like 'titz and ass' I would have gotten a better response from him.

Jas0309, thanks for being civil about it at least. If you are interested, I can pm some of our plays to you as I'm not allowed to release them openly. Or not, I dont really care

"A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether." Using this it will bring you a lot of success as you may never know who you are actually talking to, especially in an internet forum.

Good Luck, fun to watch
    who is some of our plays? and why cant you release them on a forum?

NoHero

Good Luck, fun to watch
    Lol.

Whatever you say, old man.

Your super secret picks are probably garbage anyway. Who do you think you are? Some hot shot on an internet message board? You come in here lecturing Jas like he's one of your worthless kids when nobody gives two sh*ts about your lectures or picks.

Please take your negativity elsewhere, Grandpa.

crockje
    crockje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 701

Detroit Red Wings -230 $110.53 to win $48.06 Today is the start of a new streak!
    bol jas nice streak you have going

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Detroit Red Wings -230
    $110.53 to win $48.06
    Today is the start of a new streak!
    5-0 Detroit, easy winner! Congrats! Was my biggest play of the day, just to easy to pass on. As soon as the line opened, I hammered it. No way Detroit was going to NOT break the home record, 15 straight wins!

jas0309

+291.49 (13-5) And the streak begins
    Points Awarded:

NoHero gave jas0309 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NoHero

Good job, Jas. Knew you wouldn't miss 2 in a row and tailed you heavily. Thanks, brah!

LP™
    LP™'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

jas0309

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero View Post
    Good job, Jas. Knew you wouldn't miss 2 in a row and tailed you heavily. Thanks, brah!
    I should have doubled up.....but to risky....I think I'm 4-0 after I lose one

jas0309

Looks like a late game tonight boys 10:30..be back later

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like u r on something

i shall start following lead the way

jas0309

Quote Originally Posted by jarquie27 View Post
    i shall start following lead the way
    Welcome!

jas0309

San Jose Sharks -210
    $110.53 to win $52.63

It's not a streak until you hit 2!

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

San Jose Sharks -210
    $110.53 to win $52.63

It's not a streak until you hit 2!

SJ just announced that Ryan Clowe will be out of the lineup tonight due to upper body injury. That's a huge loss for them. They should still get the win, but I'm not touching it just based on Clowe being out of the lineup. Nonetheless, GL on your play!

That Guy

Jas - are u still hitting SJ if Clowe is out?

jas0309

Jas - are u still hitting SJ if Clowe is out?
    yes...one man doesnt make a team...but I just hate that I didn't wait and get the line at -165

First 123456 ... Last