Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

close to the claim on the pic of being (6ft5 and a powerlifter).....that was funny.

go find another hobby while you re-accumulate your bankroll - or better yet, read this forum and learn how to handicap a game on your own. that way you wont blame cocknocker next time.

and dont give me that f'in garbage that your just "reporting the weather." you're a punk whos pissed at the guy you tailed. plain and simple - crystal clear.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

holy smokes, this is all helping us beat the books and learn to be better cappers how? i have learned a ton in CK's thread, the info there is worth a hefty sum. he is our shepherd and i learn so much from everyone on that thread. if you have been just reading that thread and you are not banking then you just might be the idiot. smacksitter instead of talking trash, put out some capping theory that has value then maybe you can put on the big boy pants and have the thread with thousands of views a day.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

really. how much can you lift on military press? do you use free weights only? just curious dude, not verifying

solobass
    las vegas.

are you effing serious i am no athlete but used my physical ability to defend our country. quit with the pissing contest i am nowhere near your size. wanna hear something relevant, i started gambling with $120 that is the only money i ever put into it and have been living off house money for almost a year. i am no chatboard hero, olympic athlete, or tout, just a brother gettin paid because of my strong hustle. i hope you are all with me on this and best of luck today.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

smacky, as I recall you were always in CK's thread praising him? Why did you stop? You blew your load with poor money management and your venting through a internet forum. Really? Really? You need to call gamblers anonymous and seek help. I know one thing if you cant manage your load YOU have no business being here. You will end up thanking me, cause someone here can not ride out a cold streak and survive without chasing. Seriously stop maybe learn some statistics and probabilities, situational matchups to decide who your gonna play. This thread serves no purpose

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

solobass,
    was refering to smack. anyway hitting the books is our target. no use making enemies when we aim to help each other find a winner.

on knicks and lakers. damn, want to start the week right

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    solobass,
    was refering to smack. anyway hitting the books is our target. no use making enemies when we aim to help each other find a winner.

on knicks and lakers. damn, want to start the week right

word, on you with the knicks ML +145! these are teams (knicks/raps) heading in different directions i believe.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh man this thread is so rediclious, I almost feel like I am back in kindergarden and someone stole destroyed you little horse or something and now he is crying...
    Come on smacky, if you dont have the nerves for betting let it go and work as a pimp or something like that, belive me that job is easy and you can enjoy the girls for free
    Ck does his thing and he explained it I think a thousand times over the last month or so, so please dont talk bullshit and get back to the mafia, you know its not too late to return (or is it ck ?), but ck is a nice guy and everybody can make a mistake ones in a while...

that said, Go NY, CHI and Pho early on

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    He He He.. that is actually kind of funny Dexter since I actually am 6'5" and 300 lbs ... except I work out regularly, unlike the poor slob in the picture...keep em coming bud, I like your style
    Well I'm 6'5 320 and have been working out for at least 3 days a week for past 20 years and if you wanna come to Vegas and keep talking trash about the best thread poster in here we can settle it another way chump!!! I am so sick and tired of coming on here and hearing everyone talking shit to CK because he had a bad day or a bad week. Come the **** on already, he is a great guy who contributes more to this forum than anyone in my opinion and asks for nothing in return except a little respect. If the best handicapper in the entire world had a thread on here everyday would you start talking shit to him if he had a bad week or two?? It is just unbelievable to watch the nonsense that you are dishing out, we are all here to make money and the smart cappers on here don't just tail CK blindly and then talk trash when he loses. I check out CKs opinions on the games everyday along with a few others on here including Dex and in the end I do my own homework and blame myself If I lose, I don't cry and whine on here that it is Cks fault or Dexs fault. Just grow up and do some homework and we all can win money.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smack you are incorrect again

Washington+8.5 Loss
    Washington-.5 2nd half loss
    Golden State-7.5 win
    Golden State -5 2nd half win
    Utah/New Orleans under 199.5 win

That's 3-2 Once again you are incorrect in your record keeping. Not 3-3 as you suggest.

And I don't think that you areunderstanding what Willie Bee is saying obviously. What he is saying is that you are to start keeping the weather report starting from the day that you started this thread, since there is skepticism about the record that you are keeping. Already you have made mistakes 2 straight days. The record since you started this thread is much better than you are letting on.

I won't post the JM plays becuase it is illegal to give away plays that were purchased. It is called copyright infringement. If yo want those plays it is a good idea to pay for them and play them yourself, not pay for them then give them away for free. That is not cool. I am sure if it were your system, then you would appreciate it if i made sure that those interested in your system paid you for the use of your system, instead of someone giving it away for free. This way you get all of your money.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smack, do you realize how pitiful and actually sick you are just foraging through the numerous threads daily just to try and irk someone who's done nothing but be helpful to others? This personal crusade you're on is really a sick fixation that demands the attention of someone in the medical field. Spend your time in a more productive and positive manner, or learn to cap a game yourself so you do not need to resort to this sort of insanity. I feel sorry for you man.

cocknocker

Smacky, update my record and make it correct. You have to be correct when you post someone's record. I went 3-2 yesterday, not 3-3 as you suggest

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Smack you are incorrect again

Washington+8.5 Loss
    Washington-.5 2nd half loss
    Golden State-7.5 win
    Golden State -5 2nd half win
    Utah/New Orleans under 199.5 win

That's 3-2 Once again you are incorrect in your record keeping. Not 3-3 as you suggest.
    You are correct, Sir...I was in error. I accidentally had my loss playing the same game as you counted toward your record twice. Thanks for the correction. I will revise your record in the main post to reflect this correction.

Ck, what was the 2nd mistake? I would like to get everything correct if possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by Smacksmiter; 02-22-09 at 12:00 PM.

cocknocker

You and Willie Bee already got together on the 1st error...but you didn't get what he was talking about. What he was saying is that the so called weather report was supposed to start as of the moment that you started this thread and not before. You were supposed to keep our records from that moment and not before asyou insist on doing. There's no way for us to track you back three weeks as you are doing with me, so in the rules of fairness that he explained to you, you aren't keeping a record of our plays in an identical sense. It's like you are joining a marathon mid race and claiming victory. The tracking was supposed to start as of the day you were allowed to restart the so called weather report and not before. You are harping on old news that has nothing to do with this week. We got the picture a long time ago.. CK had a couple of bad weeks, whoop dee wheee. But to keep an archived record is not in the good faith that Willie is putting in you to keep accurate equal records for a certain time period that should be mirrored. In other words he set you up for a competition and you still haven't realized it. Keep the records from the day you were allowed to restart the thread and I am blowing you out. That's what he was trying to see.
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-22-09 at 01:07 PM.

cocknocker

Boston 1st quarter +.5

Smacksmiter

I believe you are mistaken about Willie Bee's intent so we may have to wait for him to clarify...however, in the interim, I will explain that the Weather Report did start prior to Willie Bee laying out the groundwork rules that allowed the report to move back into the main NBA forum from the private zone. That in and of itself must be obvious because there was no need for him to lay out the rule prior to my initial posting. One of the rules he initiated, after the weather report had been running in the private zone a couple of days, was that I needed to post at least one selection a day in order for the Weather Report to return to the main NBA forum. I started posting my personal selections the same day he issued the rule and allowed the Weather Report to be moved back to the NBA forum.

Also, as has been made clear in each of my reports, we have now completed 7 days of reporting...not 3 weeks ago as you stated... I made no attempt to go back and look at anything regarding your record prior to the day the Weather Report started, which was 1 week ago.

So, to summarize...there is no "archived record" being kept and I started posting my selections as soon as Willie Bee required me to do so. The fact that there were a few days where your record was tracked in the Weather Report while the thread was in the private zone is, in my opinion, not that big a deal.

As far as him having set me up for a "competition"... lol.. well, if that's the way you want to look at it, that's fine with me....as for me, I look at it only as if I am reporting the weather.

Best of luck to you Sir and I appreciate your help in correcting my mistake.

cocknocker

So that you won't have to look far for my plays or make a mistake with my record again or about what I am playing versus what schaapattack/Pho3nix32 is playing and how I am playing them their plays here's the complete list of plays for the day and the authors, and the juice.

NBA

Chicago-120 moneyline me
    Boston+105 moneyline me
    Boston +.5 1st quarter me
    T-Wolves+10 schaapattack(-130 bought 1 point)
    Pistons+10 schaapattack (-130 bought 1 point)
    Charlotte+6.5 schaapattack
    Lakers/T-Wolves over 216 Pho3nix32

CBB

Duke-7.5 schaapattack
    Northwestern+6.5 (-115 bought a half point)
    George Washington+18.5 (-120 bought a half point)
    Arizona State-7.5 schaapattack added play

Note: The late Arizona State play is documented in my thread and here PRIOR to gametime. Seems like you are getting real technical now. I'll make sure that if a line is different when I get to it in the morning that I report it if I end up getting a different number than the night before. schaapattack usually has his plays on his thread around 10:00pm pst. I then list them on my thread. I won't play them until the following day, so the line may end up being different when I get to it in the morning, Mr. technical. For verification purposes you can go to his thread inthe NCAA threads tonight ot get HIS opening number
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-22-09 at 10:26 PM.

cocknocker

No Smacky, once you were allowed to re-start the thread, it would not make sense for you to keep an archived record for me when you aren't keeping an archived record for yourself. All things being equal it only makes sense to keep them from the day that you were allowed to re-start the thread, and not an archived record for only one side of the fence. After all Uncle Wille made it abundantly clear that if you are to keep my record you must keep your as well. So with that in mind, where is your posted history of plays prior t the day that you were allowed to re-start the thread. If you can't produce that, then what you are doing is unequal, which I'm sure is the intention of what Willie Bee was trying to get at. You have no record other than the last few days. Doesn't make sense that you can join a marathon in the middle and claim you're a better runner. Everyone starts at the starting line, homes. What you are doing is out of line.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Good deal, but still not complete. If you're going to report the weather for any day on the other side of the street, you will need to have some weather to report on your side of the street. So the way I see it, here is the weather report before Saturday's action:

Weather in CK Land 4-0, +4.00 units
    Weather in Smacksville 0-1, -1.10 units

That should have been your Day 1 weather report.

Smacky if this doesn't clarify what the records were when they started then i don't know what else can be said for you and your record keeping.

Willie made it abundantly clear that this is what it should have been on day one of your so called Weather Report. I even took the liberty to darken his words for you. Now you seem like an intelligent guy...what about that don't you understand? I know that we're all speaking the same language here. Get your record straight and start from the correct day which was Saturday. Stop trying to discredit me when you aren't showng what your archived record looked like. You have got to be the worst record keeper of all time.

cocknocker

mmike032,

since you're obviously so interested in this discussion, why don't you start putting your picks and record here so that we can see what you mean with the emoticons crying. I've shown mine now you show yours, sporty! My guess is that we will be waiting a lot longer for you to come with picks and a record than to make smart ass remarks. A lot longer....

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Curling:
    Saskatchewan -160
    Ontario -120

cocknocker

What the hell is curling? I don't want to sound overly American, but I swear that i have never even heard of that sport. I see that it is played in Canada. Is it the rowing thing? Hell the scores for this sport aren't even on CBS Sports ticker, lol! Good luck homes. I can't speak on what you are betting on because I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

"It is better to live in peace than in bitterness and strife" ~~ Confucius

Nobody asked nobody to follow their plays. It is still common sense to do some research before making a play. CK has served as a great guide with his plays. I use his plays and analysis as a reference in making my wagers. So far it's been doing wonders for me. Why dont we just end all this bickering and to some capping?

Smacksmiter

Willie Bee has clarified by PM and made it clear that I cannot post Ck's record unless I also have made a selection for that day...So, it appears that in order to continue to be able to post the Weather Report here in the main NBA forum instead of the private zone, I must agree to modify the record keeping to the day where I started to post my own selections ...which was 2-20-09...

From 2-20-09 up to and including yesterday Ck has a posted record of 7-2 with +5 units.

My record from 2-20-09 up to and including yesterday is 0-2 and -2 units plus juice.

Congratulations on your excellent record Ck...you play the game very well indeed Sir.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like the forecast is calling for rain in your part of the world. Leave CK alone, he is best in class at what he does! His commitment, dedication, and aid to us exceeds anyone else.

cocknocker

Adding on Arizona State-7.5 schaapattack

cocknocker

Alright, dude... here's what's going on for today's results:

Bulls-120 moneyline loss
    Boston+105 win
    Boston +.5 1st quarter win
    Detroit+10 loss
    T-Wolves+10 win
    T-Wolves/Lakers over 216 win
    Charlotte+6.5 loss
    Northwestern+6.5 loss
    Duke-7.5 win
    George Washington+18.5 win
    Arizona State-7.5 pending

So so far that's

6 wins 4 losses 1 pending

I'm trying to help you out with the record keeping. We don't want any errors in reporting the weather. I wold hate to pack an umbrella and it is 90 degrees outside

Smacksmiter

Usually I would appreciate the help with record keeping but apparently I am going to have to start posting screen shots of your top post on your daily thread where you list your selections for the day...you see, when I looked at your selections for the day initially you had George Washington at +17.5...I last looked at your selection page right before I left my home for a funeral at about 1pm...the game had started at 12 noon my time and was in progress...your +17.5 was still there...

Now... I find that once the game is over and George Washington loses by 18...which was a loss for you on the initially posted line of +17.5... you have edited the point spread on the selection sometime during the day while I was gone to be a +18.5 giving you a winner...just like magic

Looking for further confirmation, I looked carefully through the postings on your thread looking for a post where you indicated that you were buying additional points for that game...no posts regarding that game were posted prior to the game starting.

As it seems YOU are having trouble keeping your record straight, I will do what is necessary to document your record correctly, Sir...Unfortunately, since I did not suspect you would slip to this level of chicanery, I have no screen shot to prove this so you will get this win attributed to your record ...undeservedly so.

Its a sad and dreary weather day indeed...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Is this guy for real? is this some kind of sick joke? Why you hating on CK for, seriously do you want all the good handicappers to leave this site! there's only so much a man can take.

On this forum there is one section of handicappers and posters who have alot of class, help each other out, work together to try and bust the books and have created a great community. Then there are these PUNKS who think this is EASY MONEY tail a few picks, win a few but then freak out when they loose. Instead of manning up and realising no1 forced them to make a pick they blame the guy giving the picks, its f*in unreal. The same guy who calls the picker of a winner a legend one day is biting at the ankles of the same guy like some crazy dog when a game looses.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Is this guy for real? is this some kind of sick joke? Why you hating on CK for, seriously do you want all the good handicappers to leave this site! there's only so much a man can take.

On this forum there is one section of handicappers and posters who have alot of class, help each other out, work together to try and bust the books and have created a great community. Then there are these PUNKS who think this is EASY MONEY tail a few picks, win a few but then freak out when they loose. Instead of manning up and realising no1 forced them to make a pick they blame the guy giving the picks, its f*in unreal. The same guy who calls the picker of a winner a legend one day is biting at the ankles of the same guy like some crazy dog when a game looses.

nicely said...no such thing as easy money...

research, patience and money management is definitely needed and not blindly tailing picks.

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    Usually I would appreciate the help with record keeping but apparently I am going to have to start posting screen shots of your top post on your daily thread where you list your selections for the day...you see, when I looked at your selections for the day initially you had George Washington at +17.5...I last looked at your selection page right before I left my home for a funeral at about 1pm...the game had started at 12 noon my time and was in progress...your +17.5 was still there...

Now... I find that once the game is over and George Washington loses by 18...which was a loss for you on the initially posted line of +17.5... you have edited the point spread on the selection sometime during the day while I was gone to be a +18.5 giving you a winner...just like magic

Looking for further confirmation, I looked carefully through the postings on your thread looking for a post where you indicated that you were buying additional points for that game...no posts regarding that game were posted prior to the game starting.

As it seems YOU are having trouble keeping your record straight, I will do what is necessary to document your record correctly, Sir...Unfortunately, since I did not suspect you would slip to this level of chicanery, I have no screen shot to prove this so you will get this win attributed to your record ...undeservedly so.

Its a sad and dreary weather day indeed...

No I cleaned up my spreads before the game started, please, spare me with the drama. The line was at 18 when I got to Greek.com to make the wager and not 17.5 as schaapattack had it listed, as everyone who played it knows and I simply went took it over the key number. I noticed the error when I went back to put my Duke play in after visiting his page again. But if you notice on his page that everybody that played it TODAY won. Those who played it last night lost.

schaapattacks' line was from last night, and not this morning. I suggest you go to his thread and look up what time he made his original post of the play with the corresponding line. I put his line down from last night after he listed it. I didn't play it until today. What do you think i am supposed to tell my book to knock my play down to 17.5 when I am playing the dog? You're an idiot for that one. Those who played it last night got it at 17.5 when he listed it, those who played it this morning like I did got it at 18. I always get over the key number. And if you doubt what i am telling you all that you have to do is call the Greek to verify the line they had for the game this morning, square. I always will add a hook onto a line that is even when i take the dog. Please, you're getting your ass kicked and you're trying to nit pick now. I have no reason to lie about a play. You on the other hand have ever reason to lie because you can't stand what's going to happen to you in the next few weeks. Keep on nit picking and I'll keep on winning
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-22-09 at 10:14 PM.

cocknocker

And FYI I don't indicate on any play that i made today in the body of the thread that i was buying a point or two here and there. I always list that info on my front page. You just make sure that you have a pick up for tomorrow, Smacky.

cocknocker

Oh yeah, and just a heads up the Xavier/George Washington game was also a Secret Play for Xavier in the 1st half. And guess what? It cashed. And guess what? I didn't count that play against you. You should be so lucky. All that I know is those who know what a Secret Play is cashed the ticket as well. If you look at my thread and check it out, you might start winning some money! Things could be a lot worse for you if i counted EVERYTHING I play. I'm trying to help you save face, not cheat you, babe. When you get tired of being a traitor and come back into the fold, i will accept you. Everyone else may not, because you have built up alot of resentment among those on the thread, but in my eyes, you're still Smacky but you just lost your way.... It's not too late. I don't have any favorites or enemies

Secret Plays are now 43-23-3 ats

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I can't help but agree with mmike in post No. 54 regarding the overall direction of this thread. Seems like a whole lotta' wasted energy to me, but then, as I was told once, it's not up to me to decide what is wasted energy for others.

First 12345 ... Last