rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Really loving phili -3 vs utah

utah isnt the same team they use 2 be. I remember last year when people would be scared to bet against utah at home... But this season theres 2 rookies from last year who are starters. phili will outplay utah in ever way today. I see a pretty comftorable 7+ win today.

holliday>harris
    meeks>bell
    iguadala>hayward
    brand>favors
    hawes
    Missmatches all over the court. Utah wont be able 2 keep up with phili.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

square trap play

rnunez91

how is this a trap play? the line is perfectly where it should be at... phili is the better team and are playing well. Unless your going to write a little more than "square trap play" no point in speaking

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

lots of "sharps" are on utah +3, i can see their angle but sometimes the better team wins in basketball consistently, seems so hard to take utah here, good luck with the play rnunez i think its the right one

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

dont underestimate the homecourt advantage. Bulls and knicks were better across the board vs the warriors...spurs were better across the board than the rockets. Idk man good luck though no edge for me, no play.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    how is this a trap play? the line is perfectly where it should be at... phili is the better team and are playing well. Unless your going to write a little more than "square trap play" no point in speaking
    Looking around I see everyone going on motivation Utah will have and the energy factor of having their home opener. Some sharps are on this one in Utah's favor.

Philly is on their 3rd road game of a 5-game roadtrip to start the season. Questionable if they give it their all and everyone knows Utah will give it their all in their home opener.

Philly has also had a tough time winning in utah over the years. Their record is absolutely horrible in that arena. I know it's different teams now and all that., but I'm just relaying to you with the other side is saying.

A lot of the public had the Spurs yesterday on a close line. The spurs are a better team than the Rockets and came off two impressive wins against good teams. The sharps had the Rockets all day long yesterday. Result = Rockets blew the Spurs out of the building.

upscope

Well, let's see hotshot..... 86% on Sixers yet line has went from Sixers -4 to Sixers -3

The 86% laying points on the road represent the squares & the RLM represents the trap. Is that a better description for you??

This is a square trap game & if you can't see that there's no point in gambling.

GL w/ your square trap play.....

PR9

important question regarding post

edit- wrong thread

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Looking around I see everyone going on motivation Utah will have and the energy factor of having their home opener. Some sharps are on this one in Utah's favor.

Philly is on their 3rd road game of a 5-game roadtrip to start the season. Questionable if they give it their all and everyone knows Utah will give it their all in their home opener.

Philly has also had a tough time winning in utah over the years. Their record is absolutely horrible in that arena. I know it's different teams now and all that., but I'm just relaying to you with the other side is saying.

A lot of the public had the Spurs yesterday on a close line. The spurs are a better team than the Rockets and came off two impressive wins against good teams. The sharps had the Rockets all day long yesterday. Result = Rockets blew the Spurs out of the building.
    ive never seen the spurs play so bad though. All i saw was them turning the ball over and over and over... no teamwork, no defense. Nothing.. it fealt like watching the knicks play but with no scoring

PR9

ive never seen the spurs play so bad though. All i saw was them turning the ball over and over and over... no teamwork, no defense. Nothing.. it fealt like watching the knicks play but with no scoring
    I saw them play worse in miami last year. Heat won by 25 but it could have easily been 45.

And the sixers are certainly capable of that. They are not a great shooting team to begin with and it's possible they suffer a poor shooting night in that arena. That arena will be rocking for their home opener.

i see people out there also liking the frontcourt advantage, able to crash the boards, retrieve rebounds and run to get that crowd pumped... which re-pumps the players.

ps- how long have you been watching the NBA ? Did you not see an incredibly motivated Miami team in the 1st half against the Celtics in miami's home opener ?? They were flying around like tazmanian devil maniacs on that court. And let me ask you, Did you think miami played with the same motivation and energy the following night when they were getting blown out in the 1st half at charlotte ? If not for a Wade made shot at the end the Heat lose. And they were 10-1 favorites in that game (moneyline was set at Miami -1000 for that game)

dude, this happens all the time in basketball. Every night. Look for the "spots", not the teams, names and colors of the jerseys. Situational plays is where it's at. It's the sharpie MO
    Last edited by PR9; 12-30-11 at 12:44 PM.

rnunez91

damn i guesz your right... was gonna go fairly large to. now im 2nd guessing.who do u like 2nite

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post

dude, this happens all the time in basketball. Every night. Look for the "spots", not the teams, names and colors of the jerseys. Situational plays is where it's at. It's the sharpie MO

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly is a bad play, but I wouldn't necessarily call Utah a good play. Fast forward to tomorrow and if the Jazz do manage the win tonight, the Spurs will be ready and waiting to hammer Utah on a 4in5 spot.

rnunez91

owell im on phili gl

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

When I see Jazz close games, I'll believe it.

Till then the RLM makes this a no play. All the zebras and motivation in the world can't make a sh*t team a winning team.

Sperms sucked donkey balls, yet again. I have no idea how a team went from 50% 3pt shooting one day to less than 50% FG shooting and 20% 3 pt shooting the next day.

Whatever, I'm not betting again on the Sperms for the rest of the season. Fukk them.

And whoever compared the Rockets to the Jazz is
    Not even close, apples and oranges, really. And it would be red delicious apples to sour oranges, at that.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Yo sucks you lost. I hate seeing books win, but next youll learn. Good luck on future l
    Plays