Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Night Phonomenal BIG plays!

Recap of last night.. 3-1 + 13 units. NBA Record 6-4 + 22.9 units. Just a quick comment on a postor who can't comprehend the basic principles of betting.. if you have 2 different lines on a game and you bet them both... THEY'RE seperate wagers! Here are my sharp plays for tonight.. 1st play is the Minnesota T-Wolves +8 for 6 units. The Orlando Magic- Charlotte Bobcats OVER 184.5 for 5 units. The Memphis Grizzlies -5.5 for 10 units. The Utah Jazz +3 for 8 units and the LA Clippers -1 for 10 units.Good luck everybody and have a tremendously amazing day! Jake

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You played the Rockets twice last night. That doesn't count as 2 wins moron.

Why is this guy allowed to have 2 accounts here?

Hollywood@Philly

I bet the Rockets +1.5 and then again + 2.5! 2 DIFFERENT WAGERS... wow some people are this..... yes they both count.. because the both were wagered! anyway on to bigger and better things. I have added a monster play and wanted to share it all with you.. I know I said I would never ever bet the Boston Celtics again this year.. however in this spot.. they're the best bet and I must take full advantage of this opportunity and get the cash. Boston Celtics -10 for 25 units. I know it's a large wager for me, but when you're this smart and reliable.. you have to lock it in, and that's what I did! p.s. like a cougar that knows full darn well that his last meal isn't coming soon, I too know when you start saving my nuts!

HendoNation
    HendoNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You played the Rockets twice last night. That doesn't count as 2 wins moron.

Why is this guy allowed to have 2 accounts here?
    Why are you always bashing this guy? I appreciate him sharing his plays and I have won a lot of money tailing many of them

Hollywood@Philly

Thank you Hendo nation, that was very nice of you to say! I do my best here and in life and always put out the best plays I can humanly possible. I hope you have a nice weekend and good luck with your plays. Jake.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by HendoNation View Post
    Why are you always bashing this guy? I appreciate him sharing his plays and I have won a lot of money tailing many of them
    Uh.... Maybe because he has he other accounts here and is fooling all of the sheep like yourself.

Hollywood@Philly

I will go 6-0 or 5-1 or at least 4-2, ALL THAT MATTERS IS PROFIT! I have a major play in Boston and Paul Pierce is playing.. that and a few other key ingredients make this -10 play a non-stop all out BLOWOUT! i CAME HERE ON A MISSION, AND MAKE SWEET AND SOUR PLAYS that keep all of you happy and fulfilled. Jake

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Uh.... Maybe because he has he other accounts here and is fooling all of the sheep like yourself.
    What does it matter to you Kermit? Get off his back. Anyways, BOL Brotha. With you on T'Wolves tonight.
    Last edited by ZigZags; 12-30-11 at 05:54 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Good luck man. Love the plays.

Hollywood@Philly

Zigzags, thanks for your nice words. I love that play.. even though the Heat are on a mission this year.. on paper the +8 looks tough, anyway I feel good about the wager, good luck tonight my friend. Demonata, thanks buddy and I love them as well! I rarely bet 6 games. I cap the games with all I got and study more than most. I project going at least 4-2 tonight, but 6-0 would be stupendous! 25 units on the Celtics is a must win for me and my bankroll. Happy new Year guys.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Zigzags, thanks for your nice words. I love that play.. even though the Heat are on a mission this year.. on paper the +8 looks tough, anyway I feel good about the wager, good luck tonight my friend. Demonata, thanks buddy and I love them as well! I rarely bet 6 games. I cap the games with all I got and study more than most. I project going at least 4-2 tonight, but 6-0 would be stupendous! 25 units on the Celtics is a must win for me and my bankroll. Happy new Year guys.
    Hey man I did a little parlay of L A clippers +2 and Utah jazz +4.5. Feel these teams should keep it close or win in there home openers.

So is pierce back for the celtics?

Hollywood@Philly

Yes Peirce is back and that's a big reason I bet big on the Home team this night. Good luck on your parlay!

Hollywood@Philly

Pierce, sorry

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Yes Peirce is back and that's a big reason I bet big on the Home team this night. Good luck on your parlay!
    Thanks man. You too.

Hollywood@Philly

Recap.. Magic-Bobcats over 184.5 for 5 units.. LOSER. 5 GAMES left and I know I'm winning a lot fo them.. the biggest one and I told you all in plenty of time was the BOSTON CELTICS -10 for 25 units. I know when to go hard and when to cut back.. smart cappers like myself act in a way that behooves themselves for greatness! be back after each one of my wagers is finished. Jake

HendoNation

whoa, almost got the backdoor cover on us. Good win

Hollywood@Philly

BOSTON CELTICS -10 for 25 units.. WINNER BABY! BY A SINGLE POINT. Now that's what I call pure capping at it's best. 1-1 on the night + 19.5 units. 4 games left, I knew that BIG game would come through for me! WHOO!!!

Hollywood@Philly

Just a side note.. Had a tremendous vibe on the Grizzlies tonight and now you can see why!!!!!! I'm smart and savvy, get used to it, by the way look now here comes the T-Wolves! that +8 is looking mighty good...

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

lac +2 now, u still like them?

Hollywood@Philly

Celticboy, I hear you brother, I get that line movement isn't a good thing for my Clippers-1.. however I locked it in early and will let it ride and hope for the best. As you can see I'm having the start of an amazing night! I said this is a big night and we'll see how it plays out. Bulls are tired, want to get back home, Clippers need to beat a good team and get a win.

Hollywood@Philly

recap.. Memphis Grizzlies -5.5 for 10 big bad units! WINNER, I'm as hot as blazes right now! 2-1 on the night + 29.5 units.

celticsboy

yea i hear u, clippers need to prove themselves, wut better way to do that by winning against last years mvp

Hollywood@Philly

recap.. Minnesota T-Wolves +8 for 6 units... WINNER 3-1 on the night + 35.5 units. Damn I am that good... NBA Record 9-5 + 57.5 units. This is how you make money in the NBA!

Hollywood@Philly

Recap.. Utah Jazz +3 for 8 units.. WINNER! 4-1 on the night + 43.5 units. Wow, guess now maybe some of you will see how smart and sharp of a capper I really am... 1 game left.. either way I made dough tonight and 4-2 is great but 5-1 would be better!

Hollywood@Philly

NBA Record 10-5 + 65.5 units. ENOUGH SAID!

Hollywood@Philly

Recap.. 4-2 + 32.5 units. hell of a night. NBA Record 10-6 + 54.5 units. lost the OVER in Magic-Bobcats game for 5 units lost the Clippers -1 for 10 units, won the T-Wolves +8 for 8 units, won the Grizzlies -5.5 for 10 units, and won the big Boston Celtics -10 for 25 units. As you all can see and hear and feel.. I'm simply incredible and extra-ordinary and one heck of a capper! I am new here, so yes I come off brute and bash.. to make my way but don't get it twisted fellas.. I study hard and take great pride in my work and those who know me in real life can and will attest to that. If anybody ever needs my thoughts or opinion, please feel free to ask. I'm here for you all to give you me! and my sensational plays. Good night and I will be back tomm for my plays. LET THE SUN SHINE ALL THE WAY IN! Jake

Hollywood@Philly

Correction.. T-Wolves was a 6 unit wager. I added the units right.. but wrote it wrong when laying out my results. Good Night.

HendoNation

Great night! Looking forward to tomorrow's wagers

celticsboy

wuts the plays for today?

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

wow! well done! any games for todaY?