bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Will Utah Jazz set the all-time loss record this year?

Very possible, not sure how this team will get to double digit wins, I guess they were lucky the season got shortened so they will lose less games

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

great fade material. Will ride it while it lasts.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Will the US ever set a limit on wealth?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Will the US ever set a limit on wealth?
    Kraken dont worry about it Im sure the wealth limit will be above 100 dollars so you're safe

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Too many white guys.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    Too many white guys.
    Word

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    Too many white guys.
    They have two white guys on their team..Are you that ignorant or do you not watch basketball?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i think a lot of records are going to be set in the nba this year , not only in terms of lowest wins but also lowest points scored in a game, in a half, in a quarter, largest margin of victory, largest scoring run, etcc.

new jersey, toronto, and cleveland are HORRIBLE. not sure how bad utah is but if they are added to that list there are plenty of teams that are struggling to put a basket in, at times almost looking like they dont belong in the nba.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Utah will destroy Toronto when they meet, line will be Jazz -5

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the funniest thing is that everyone was on them vs the lakers two games ago, so predictable

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i think a lot of records are going to be set in the nba this year , not only in terms of lowest wins but also lowest points scored in a game, in a half, in a quarter, largest margin of victory, largest scoring run, etcc.

new jersey, toronto, and cleveland are HORRIBLE. not sure how bad utah is but if they are added to that list there are plenty of teams that are struggling to put a basket in, at times almost looking like they dont belong in the nba.
    You forgot Detroit and Washington - also HORRIBLE
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 12-29-11 at 08:52 AM.

bettilimbroke999

You guys don't follow the Jazz as they were already a run of the mill team to begin with, then they let go of boozer, Williams, kirilenko etc basically anyone with ANY skill except for Jefferson was let go, this team can lose 10 straight playing well, if I had to guess a final record for this shortened season if they don't make some big trades this year it would be 6-60 and that's not even joking in fact I may be too generous

wilwin
    wilwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over reaction. They played an angry Laker team and then a talented Nuggets team. They do have talent on their squad, I just don't know what they are doing with it. They are a bad team, but not 6-60 bad.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by wilwin View Post
    Over reaction. They played an angry Laker team and then a talented Nuggets team. They do have talent on their squad, I just don't know what they are doing with it. They are a bad team, but not 6-60 bad.
    Lakers suck angry or not. But Utah is really bad, not as bad as that game made them look, they just missed a lot of shots. had they made a few and got into a rhythm who knows.

detroit is worse than they are though. Depends on schedule I guess as to who has the most losses. Phoenix is looking worse than I thought they would as well. But you cant tell what is going to happen until the end of Jan by then it will all be sorted out and you will really see what teams are bad, and what teams just havent got into a rhythm yet. If they made the NBA season similar to this (65 games start first of Dec, spread out he games w little bit better) it would be a much more entertaining league. 82 games is at least 15 too many and the season staing on Halloween just makes it way too long. also shorten time during the Play offs. regular season ends in April practically and theyre still playing on the 4th of july.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

No but the pistons might. :-(

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Utah aint that bad. Give them 10 games to prove themselves.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

That's why the NBA sucks now. Not much parody anymore. The teams are either really good or just terrible. It's going to be a 4 team league again.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The correct answer is no one will set an all time loss record this season.

1973 76'ers 9 wins 73 losses.

Only 66 games in this season...hard to lose 73 when you only play 66.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    The correct answer is no one will set an all time loss record this season.

1973 76'ers 9 wins 73 losses.

Only 66 games in this season...hard to lose 73 when you only play 66.
    winner

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You guys don't follow the Jazz as they were already a run of the mill team to begin with, then they let go of boozer, Williams, kirilenko etc basically anyone with ANY skill except for Jefferson was let go, this team can lose 10 straight playing well, if I had to guess a final record for this shortened season if they don't make some big trades this year it would be 6-60 and that's not even joking in fact I may be too generous
    lol, the way some of you overreact is unbelievable considering this is a sports betting forum and you're supposed to be level headed about the ups and downs.

no, they're not a good team. but 6-60? um okay, be sure to let me know how much you'll bet against me if i take them to win 10 games and over (yes, 10, not even 6, i'm being generous too!)

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    winner
    It is possible, but unlikely IMHO, to set a losing % record.

9 wins 73 losses 0.109756 winning %

In 66 games, that's a record of 7 wins 59 losses.

I seriously doubt anybody wins less than 7 games...

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Utah has a nice young core of Favors/Kanter/Hayward/Burks. Millsap is a very underrated player. They need to trade Jefferson and go into full tank mode. Another top 3 pick is just what they need. I believe they also have Golden State's pick next year.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Utah aint that bad. Give them 10 games to prove themselves.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jazz also have the elevation advantage. 13 times this season, teams come into Utah on the second game in a B2B while the Jazz are on at least one day of rest. Most of those teams are playing at sea level the night before, and two are @DEN/@UTA B2B. It's hard to imagine them not winning the heavy majority of those games against tired opponents.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    lakers suck angry or not. but utah is really bad, not as bad as that game made them look, they just missed a lot of shots. Had they made a few and got into a rhythm who knows.

Detroit is worse than they are though. Depends on schedule i guess as to who has the most losses. Phoenix is looking worse than i thought they would as well. But you cant tell what is going to happen until the end of jan by then it will all be sorted out and you will really see what teams are bad, and what teams just havent got into a rhythm yet. If they made the nba season similar to this (65 games start first of dec, spread out he games w little bit better) it would be a much more entertaining league. 82 games is at least 15 too many and the season staing on halloween just makes it way too long. Also shorten time during the play offs. Regular season ends in april practically and theyre still playing on the 4th of july.

Utah Jazz sitting at 10-5

Just another example of wantitall's lack of NBA knowledge.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

What a classic post.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    What a classic post.
    I just want to know who hacked my account and posted that bullshit, the Utah Jazz are great, they need to get this site encrypted SBR c'mon!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    That's why the NBA sucks now. Not much parody anymore. The teams are either really good or just terrible. It's going to be a 4 team league again.
    Exactly, you've got 2 teams in the East with a chance, the Eastern conference championship will be Chicago/Miami just like last year

Now I have to admit the West is actually very interesting this year...that being said either Chicago or Miami will beat the hell out of whoever wins the West

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679