PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Bulls at sac thoughts

Both teams rested, both coming off high TO games. I'm thinking Bulls will play tighter d and Rose will have greater offensive role this game and get more FTAs. Is -7.5 too high? Will the public be all over the bulls?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Kings +7.5. I bet by the game tips off it will be up to either +8 or +8.5. Arco is one of the toughest arenas to play in, and I think the Kings have a chance to upset some good teams at Arco this year. I like them as long shot for that 7th or 8th playoff seed. Kings +8.5 looks nice, although you have to think the Bulls and Derrick Rose will be pretty ready for this game after their loss to the Warriors. My guess is Chicago wins by a very small margin.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Like the Kings, wouldnt be surprised if they won.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Like the Kings, wouldnt be surprised if they won.
    Same here, but I just can't imagine the Bulls dropping two games in a row to the Warriors and Kings.

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I think 7.5 is too much to give to this Sacramento team. They're young and scrappy and I'd be surprised to see them go down easy at home.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Bulls in this spot....................

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

SAC +7.5 and small bet on SAC ML

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry_juice View Post
    I think 7.5 is too much to give to this Sacramento team. They're young and scrappy and I'd be surprised to see them go down easy at home.
    Didn't see what happened to them in the Portland game, but they have too much scoring too make them 7.5 underdogs at home. Tyreke, Thorton, DeMarcus, and Salmons are all capable of having 20+ points every game. Who knows, maybe by the end of the year I'll be able to say that about Jimmer too.

blackberry_juice

Yeah I think they'll keep it close. But there's always the chance Chicago easily puts them away early.

Speedy88

Chicago ML is probably the best play, but not sure if is worth the juice. (haven't seen the juice for it yet).
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

blackberry_juice

I'm starting to like Chicago actually. Chicago has probably been at the same hotel since Monday night. I could see them getting together for a couple nice film sessions to figure out what went wrong against GS since then. While I like Sacramento this year I don't like their chances to keep it close tomorrow night. They are not on the same talent level as the Bulls and it's hard to envision the Bulls dropping two in a row to teams at the bottom of the West.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Kings +7.5 is a sucker bet, if you can't see this you are the sucker.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Kings +7.5 is a sucker bet, if you can't see this you are the sucker.
    I hope to see you in my thread today calling me a sucker. Just like you "rightfully" nailed on Denver/Utah today.

I like SAC here.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry_juice View Post
    I'm starting to like Chicago actually. Chicago has probably been at the same hotel since Monday night. I could see them getting together for a couple nice film sessions to figure out what went wrong against GS since then. While I like Sacramento this year I don't like their chances to keep it close tomorrow night. They are not on the same talent level as the Bulls and it's hard to envision the Bulls dropping two in a row to teams at the bottom of the West.
    This usually is a disastrous thought.

Never assume a team can't lose two in a row to shitty teams.