Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

are the Bobcats a playoff team????

They had the Miami Heat on the ropes and should have won but only lost by 1 point!

Are they foreal? Kemba Walker looks like the next Derrek Rose.

I know signing Dwight Howard is something they are pursuing but can they make the playoffs this year?

Just wondering what you guys thought about that team

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Where do you get pursuing Howard? I just read an interview from Jordan in the Charlotte paper where he said he would be two years away from making a big move to land a top tier player. The Bobcats are still riddled with bad contracts before Jordan bought the team.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they were for real they would have been able to close out the win...........

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

it's tough to stop the Heat from scoring and winning when they are down 1 point ,10 seconds left and have options like Wade, James, and Bosh. bobcats should have fouled him right away to allow more time for a game winning shot

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

3 games into the season ,your saying walker is the next roselol give me a break,wait a few years before u crown him the next anything,hes nothing but a rookie right now

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I'm not crowing Kemba I'm just saying looks like he will be a star like rose or iverson. Some of these guys are stars as rookies

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

dont agree,he hasnt proved nothing and doesnt deserve to be mentioned with rose...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Where do you get pursuing Howard? I just read an interview from Jordan in the Charlotte paper where he said he would be two years away from making a big move to land a top tier player. The Bobcats are still riddled with bad contracts before Jordan bought the team.
    And how do you think those bad contracts got there before Jordan bought the team? Jordan was drafting and trading before he bought the team. Adam morrison with the number 3 pick, kwame brown again, drafting Gerald Henderson in the first round, dj Augustine when you already have Felton? Just a few of the foolish moves Jordan made before he bought the team. He will be a bad combo of jerry jones/daniel Snyder owner, hands on and foolish personnel moves.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The list is long of teams pursuing Dwight Howard..

Who knows what will happen with that. I hear the Magic front office is trying to sell Howard on the fact that no one has ever made the Orlando Magic NBA champions before and if he can pull it off it will add to his legacy. Not even Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway could bring the Magic a title.

It's all going to come down to whoever is willing to give up the best players for Howard and who willing to spend some serious cash on him.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

But my question to you guys is do you think the Bobcats are going to finish in the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference this year?

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

I have a feeling you might see the Bobcats do some stuff that might be unheard of! I'm a fan and i'm from Charlotte, so i'm rooting for them and think they will try!!!!!!!!!!!

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    But my question to you guys is do you think the Bobcats are going to finish in the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference this year?
    No... we are talking about a proven home team here. Wait til we see them on the road. They also need Tyrus Thomas back and having Corey Maggot fa\*\*ot doesn't help at all...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

xxbadazxx
    xxbadazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Bobcats are on the rise and we dont want that fa\*\*ot ass pinhead howard, walker looks GREAT and things are lookin up,not saying we will win a championship this year or anything but with 2 1st round picks next year and a good free agent signing we will get respect soon. We will surprise teams this year ie MIAMI

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no.

also kemba walker is no where near rose. walker can't even start on any nba team.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I have not seen them play, but mj is still their best player. 7-9th place finish is possible but still not worth tooting their horns.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

No. Not even close. They'll finish in the bottom 3 of the league.

The Heat didn't take the game seriously at first, letting the Bobcats get that big lead. They knew they could close the gap at any time. I've heard stories from guys on some of the great teams in the 90's, and they would sometimes let an inferior team hang with them all the way to the 4th quarter, and then turn it on all of a sudden and cut out their hearts. It kept them from getting bored, and gave them some good late-game experience.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

This team plays well at home but not sure if they have the depth and consistency to be a playoff team just yet.

Lets give them a few weeks and then we ll see

Suarez
    Suarez's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, but they have some nice young pieces in place.