Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Don't See Much Difference in the "New Look Knicks"

Seems like the addition of Tyson Chandler doesn't matter much to this team. They looked slow and lazy and should be embarrassed by that performance.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

meeeeeeeeeeeeelooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Vitooch
    Dayman

Stat was the only player that didn't look disinterested in that beatdown that occurred in the 2nd half.

NYSackExchange
    NYSackExchange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their defense is VASTLY improved, it's the guard play that is a big weakness.

plus melo and amare going 8-27 probably won't even happen again all season...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

looked good for 3 quarters until names you never heard of stopped all the names you hear too much of...

Vitooch
    Dayman

Offensively, Stat tried to be the hero and forced too many bad shots. Lazy passes and turnovers left and right from Bibby, Melo, and cast.

I thought this team was a vastly imptoved Knicks team from last year but took a leap of faith after their opening day win but they seem to be the same old Knicks

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Offensively, Stat tried to be the hero and forced too many bad shots. Lazy passes and turnovers left and right from Bibby, Melo, and cast.

I thought this team was a vastly imptoved Knicks team from last year but took a leap of faith after their opening day win but they seem to be the same old Knicks
    With the way Norris Cole is playing, I can see why the Heat let Bibby go.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Signing Mike Bibby to anything more than an autograph on a Kings basketball is a clear sign of desparation.

The coach is a loser, which is usually a problem.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Bibby and Davis are shells of their former selves. Landry Fields and Balkmann are god-awful.

Knicks are missing Gallinari, Felton, Chandler DEARLY right now. I thought the Knicks Stat and Melo duo on offense would be enough with Chandler picking up the slack defensively but the Knicks just don't have enough supporting talent.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Only 2 games, lets see how it is going after a month or so.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Whose going ALL-IN on the Knicks (+4) v. Lakers tomorrow?

ME!

I agree, Stat and Melo looked awful today. I thought Fields and Chandler played the best today. It was Stat's horrible shooting that killed the first half.

But I think they turn things around tomorrow, at least get the offense going. I don't believe they're this bad.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I will be probably staying away from that game. The Lakers play very tough at home. Gasol could be a nightmare for the Knicks down low.

Then again this could be a great bounce back performance for the Knicks so I'm torn. I like Spurs -1 tomorrow.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Bibby, Davis, and maybe Charlie Ward next and then they will be ready for prime time.

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Shumpert injury really hurts them. He was their only other playmaker besides Melo