Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Just Jumped on Spurs -1

Sign me up. Spurs may not blow out the Rockets on the road tomorrow but they have looked fantastic against top competition in their first two games. Rockets have looked average.

plc44
    plc44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

I'm in on it too, I think it's gonna move tomorrow and they've looked good in their last 2...I'll be at the game as well..

Osmosiskix
    Osmosiskix's Avatar Become A Pro!

on my line it shows them at +1

Vitooch
    Dayman

5dimes has Spurs at -1 1/2 right now. Line will move more tomorrow.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Spurs on the 2nd end of a b2b could be tough for them with their old legs. Not to mention this is Houston's home opener. Could be similar to the Celts/Hornets game today.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I'm afraid you're right. I was on Celts -2 1/2 also lol.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

We need more people like you to jump Spurs now so i can have a juicy Rockets ML in the morning please...

Vitooch
    Dayman

I can't see a team who beat down on Memphis and Clips, two top teams in the West, losing straight up to a very average team in the Rockets. I took Bucks -3 opening day, and Celts and Knicks tonight (all lines that looked like very solid plays). I'm hoping Spurs break this cycle of what I consider bad beats.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'm on Rockets. But good luck to you guys.

I like the Rockets in this spot at home with the Spurs coming off a blowout win.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

When Spur's outside shooters are hot (today they shot 53% from 3pt line), Spurs is a great team.

Rockets are a cross-town rival. They usually play the Rockets hard.

It looked like the Elder 3 got a lot of rest today on the bench.

I'm going with the better team on a hot streak. Spurs for at least 2 units.

Vitooch
    Dayman

If Rockets line moves alot tomorrow it could definitely be a solid play (+4 maybe). But at practically pk, I will take the hot Spurs in this hotly contested Rivalry.

Let's cash this Avenger

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I can't see a team who beat down on Memphis and Clips, two top teams in the West, losing straight up to a very average team in the Rockets. I took Bucks -3 opening day, and Celts and Knicks tonight (all lines that looked like very solid plays). I'm hoping Spurs break this cycle of what I consider bad beats.
    I got nothing more to say in this thread...

Vitooch
    Dayman

Name teams in the West that are definitively better than those two teams

Vitooch
    Dayman

OKC, Spurs,....

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

OKC, Spurs,....
    West is wide open. We could easily see the West won by two tiny market cities like OKC and Memphis.

Suarez
    Suarez's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Spurs here too. People keep using "old legs" as a reason to stay off SA, but they blew out the Clippers tonight and their starters only played 25 minutes. Fatigue won't be a problem.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Alright, i jumped on the Spurs too.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I can't see a team who beat down on Memphis and Clips, two top teams in the West, losing straight up to a very average team in the Rockets.
    How to lose money gambling on sports 101.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I don't buy this home opener CRAP since Memphis choked against OKC. Spurs are WAY better than the Rockets and possibly the right play.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    How to lose money gambling on sports 101.
    The guy thinks that is Clippers top team in the WEST OMG.......

iQon

It just shows me how people lose their ass gambling. Horrible logic.

They have 2 proven players on that team. That's it. And it was only their 2nd game together. They're undersized and have no depth outside of the guard position. Top 2 in their weak division, sure. West? Please. I actually had San Antonio capped at 6. Not surprised at all that ticket cashed.

And Memphis? One good playoff run does not solidify a top spot in this league. Sorry.

People quickly forget this is the same team with one of the best home and overall records last season. They can still play. Those wins shouldn't surprise anyone. But opening -1 @ Houston? That line reeks.

Vitooch
    Dayman

If this play hits you two will look very stupid

leetreaper

This comment itself shows how stupid YOU are, please continue posting your plays daily though...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It just shows me how people lose their ass gambling. Horrible logic. They have 2 proven players on that team. That's it. And it was only their 2nd game together. They're undersized and have no depth outside of the guard position. Top 2 in their weak division, sure. West? Please. I actually had San Antonio capped at 6. Not surprised at all that ticket cashed. And Memphis? One good playoff run does not solidify a top spot in this league. Sorry. People quickly forget this is the same team with one of the best home and overall records last season. They can still play. Those wins shouldn't surprise anyone. But opening -1 @ Houston? That line reeks.
    Memphis is a top 2 team in the Western Conference. Regular season means nothing.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    This comment itself shows how stupid YOU are, please continue posting your plays daily though...
    I'm not calling my play an absolute LOCK, but you seem to be arrogantly insisting that your play is the correct one when you can very well be wrong. Rockets have looked nothing more than average in their debut. Rockets ML for the right price is a solid play but I will stick with the team that seems to have more chemistry at this point of the season. How this play is an example of bad gambling im not sure.

Vitooch
    Dayman

It just shows me how people lose their ass gambling. Horrible logic.

They have 2 proven players on that team. That's it. And it was only their 2nd game together. They're undersized and have no depth outside of the guard position. Top 2 in their weak division, sure. West? Please. I actually had San Antonio capped at 6. Not surprised at all that ticket cashed.

And Memphis? One good playoff run does not solidify a top spot in this league. Sorry.

People quickly forget this is the same team with one of the best home and overall records last season. They can still play. Those wins shouldn't surprise anyone. But opening -1 @ Houston? That line reeks.
    Dont see how my reasoning for the pick is terrible logic. At this point of the season, when teams are still adjusting to new personnel and gettig the rust of the offseason out, i will take the team that seems in more mid season form. Spurs are a mature team that can handle themselves on the road especially against a team they are so familiar with

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The b2b factor this early in this season doesn't hold much weight, especially after such a long an restful summer! If by watched any of that spurs game it was a pretty soft game. The bug guys didn't log hardly any big minutes and a trip from Houston to San Antonio Isn't quite San Antonio to new York. I think many of I are over thinking this isis a big way. Spurs roll, this Houston team isn't very good and have almost no depth! No bigs and will be a lottery team! It's one of my few plays on the day! Keeping track in my thread heck it out let me know what ubguys think. Im 8-2 so far this year so figured is start tracking and sharing! Here's to making $$$ !

iQon

You're not even capping the game. You're just saying "Spurs good. Rockets bad. Me put money on Spurs".

As if it were that simple.

Some guy did the same thing the other night with Chicago/GS...

But feel free to continue with the "they beat that team, they'll beat this one" logic. Won't get you far, but hey... It's your bankroll, not mine. Good luck.

leetreaper

Dont encourage him, I need his daily picks.

shawnjohn5

Don't judge me, and tell me how I make my picks cmon man. Do we need to get back to basics?? First order of business when betting, who I the better team?! Lol before line movement, parlays, +ev -ev, teasers etc the way to pick games was by the best team playing lol. If u don't know one of the first and fundamental rules of betting (who is the better team?) maybe u shouldn't be gambling!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Dont usually like taking the public favs. If you want to judge my ability to cap based on one pick go ahead. My rationale for my pick seems bery basic, but im not just making plays on every public fave. Trying to pick my plays correctly, especially in tough spots like these when a public fave is on the road, but i really think spurs come away with this

shawnjohn5

Definitely

Dont usually like taking the public favs. If you want to judge my ability to cap based on one pick go ahead. My rationale for my pick seems bery basic, but im not just making plays on every public fave. Trying to pick my plays correctly, especially in tough spots like these when a public fave is on the road, but i really think spurs come away with this
    Agree

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    Agree
    Gotta love when two n00bs agree with each other

Just breaking your balls guys, gl with your play!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Gotta love when two n00bs agree with each other

Just breaking your balls guys, gl with your play!
    If you want another play to fade, take Kings +12 1/2 and Thunder -1/2 in a teaser!

leetreaper

If you want another play to fade, take Kings +12 1/2 and Thunder -1/2 in a teaser!

Teaser - roflmao...

12 Last