Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Boston???

Is the best bet Boston -2.5 tonight? It seems like this is a must win for the C's. Kinda in the same position as the Lakers last night...

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

i think so, boston should win easy, but the only difference between the lakers were they were playing at home, but i still like boston alot tonight.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

Boston ML+Atlanta ML

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I kind of like the Hornets more in this one. They are rested and they played well against Suns on opening night. And w/o Pierce, the celts just don't have much talent. Hornets have more talent and scoring than the Celts. But there are better games on the card, so this is a no play for me.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

any thoughts about okc tonight?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by celticsboy View Post
    any thoughts about okc tonight?
    Memphis is the play. I could see OKC looking past this game a bit because they host the Mavs on national TV tomorrow, and that is a huge revenge game for them. This is only Memphis' 2nd game of the year, so they will be well rested, and this is their home opener. Expect the crowd to be rocking. Memphis is a lot more hungry than the 2-0 Thunder. And this is a revenge game for the Grizz.