Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tremendous Wednesday in the NBA!

I had an OK night last night... went 1-1 and made .3 units. Lost that under in Miami but got that dough on the LAKERS with the greatest of ease. I've been up all night preparing for tonights card.. here are my 2 plays.. the Toronto Raptors + 4 for 7 big bad units and the Philadelphia 76ers +1.5 for 10 strong units. I'm looking at the Celtics-Hornets game as we speak and might be back to make a play on that game. NBA Record 1-1 +.3 units. Let the Sun shine in!

Hollywood@Philly

I know the line is off in the Raptor game... The Pacers looked good at home in their opening day game vs. the Pistons... however this is the NBA and I know how it works. My Raptors bet is very powerful and has all the main components to get the win.. it has charm, charisma and best of all... Chemistry! I'm a living dream and want all the best for all of you. The 76ers are a young and robust team and they will win OUTRIGHT in Phoenix tonight.. but I took the +1.5 for pure principle effect. This is how to operate and make money in the NBA. I am as sharp and as smart as a Lion and will be here to show you what I'm all about.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

76ers have never been the dog in this gm..

Hollywood@Philly

Correction.. Bank, you're absoulutely right! I wrote it wrong.. 76ERS -1.5 for 10 units. Thanks for letting me know. I have a good friend in Henderson, Nevada. He goes and makes the bets for me. Good luck tonight bro. Jake

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Leaning on the same teams to win tonight. BOL brotha.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

might tail you on the Sixers pick...ive been eyeing that game myself. What do you think of knicks -4?

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sixers is most definitely my play of the day. They could easily win that in double digit fashion. I'd be totally shocked if they lost that one.

Hollywood@Philly

Good Evening guys. I hope you all had a trememdous day! I wanted to say thanks for the kind words.. Zigzags good luck tonight buddy. Finch, IMO that Knick game is a trap game..I wouldn't touch it,, just being 100% honest with you bro. I looked hard at that game and took a pass. However there is big money on the under 204.5 I might add that later. Here is my 3rd and final play of the night.. I worked long and hard on this guys so please be happy I'm giving it out to you all. The Boston Celtics -2.5 for 12 units. Very large wager and I have my reasons. They will not go 0-3. Good luck fellas and I will be back after the games. I will go 3-0 tonight!!!

Hollywood@Philly

I see things most don't even notice. my IQ was clocked @ 148 at Duke back in 1999. Trust me when I say I come to play.

Hollywood@Philly

I will surpass my legendary status after this night. My legacy will rein over like the moose did when confronted at chapel hill!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Don't you already have an account here under the name Sammy11? You cliamed to be some kind of Legend and were driving to Vegas making $250,000 wagers? You were that goofball reject from covers.

This is you right?

http://www.youtube.com/user/sammy624.../0/bvZjry9sYr4

Kermit

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    I see things most don't even notice. my IQ was clocked @ 148 at Duke back in 1999. Trust me when I say I come to play.
    Funny....... You claimed it was 143 on your other account here.

I AM THE BEST, SMARTEST CAPPER YOU ALL HAVE EVER WITNESSED, I KNOW WHEN TO BET SMALL....... THEN BET LARGE, MY 143 IQ, WILL GET ME TOO HIGHER GROUND, SEE YOU ALL AFTER THE PHILLIES SPANK BUMGARNER AND THE GIANTS 7-3.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Jesus your right ... this guys a flake

Although I do like the 6ers tonight

GL all

Kermit

Looks like your 7 Big bad units came up a point short.

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

6ers a highly square play for tonight. Take Phoenix plus points at home tonight....philly overrated as usual. Wait for them to play a game they shouldn't win to get their first win of the season...

Hollywood@Philly

What a tough way to lose a 7 unit wager. hate to lose by a single point. On to my 2 other monumental plays.. 0-1 so far and -7.7 units. I will win the 76ers and Celtics to end the end on a positive swing and I have a large wager on Texas in CFB.. 2 plays to be exact. I am what they call a soul searcher. NBA Record 1-2 - 7.4 units. Be back after i win all my wagers

Hollywood@Philly

What am I watching here with the Celtics??? omg if they lose this game and not cover the 2.5 I will be sooo sad, this team is just not what it used to be. The 76ers will win and at least save my night, I am adding a big play.. simply because I have the funds and have the smarts. The Knicks- Warriors UNDER 207.5 FOR 20 units. I am risking a ton of my bankroll on thos one game. good luck guys and hope i end this night on a positive note.

Kermit

20 Units??? And the chase is on. Won't be long before this clown is claiming to be driving back to Las Vegas once again.

I got news for you screwball, this Knicks game is going to be in the 220+ range.

Hollywood@Philly

I will NEVER BET ON THE CELTICS again this year! I will take this hard loss and put it in my memory bank.. I am good at what I do.. the 76ers are rolling like I said they would .. big 10 unit play will erase that celtic wager and my 20 under in GS will show you all how dman smart and sharp i really am

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    this team is just not what it used to be.
    No chit, genius. BTW... most genius cappers familiarize themselves with the roster and injury report.

Hollywood@Philly

RAPTORS +4 for 7 units... Celtics -2.5 for 12 units... however 76ERS -1.5 FOR 10 LARGE UNITS... 1-2 on the night and - 10.1 units. good thing i'm really SMART and bet huge on that UNDER 207.5 IN GOLDEN STATE!~ 20 UNIT PLAY i will have good profit by the end of the night... like a cat in the heat of the night... I too win dough a lot.

Kermit

Why did you create a new account here and give up on your Sammy11 name? I was also wondering why in your youtube videos that you appear to shave your eyebrows off? Whoever gave you a webcam needs to have their head examined.

Hollywood@Philly

After tonight you all see what kind of smart and succulent capper I AM~! who else had the UNDER 207.5 IN GOLDEN STATE?? not bragging, just letting you know how sharp and cunning i can be.. The 76ers game was pure brillance and hard work paid off. the Celtics stink and they got my dough this night but never again,, the raptors lost be a point.. oh well that's betting. Kermit, sorry but i have no clue who this guy you are referring to.. sorry buddy my name is Jake and I bake cakes!

Kermit

Jesus Christ this is pathetic. This guy's name is Jake now? The moderators are actually going to let this happen all over again?

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

So what are your units? McDoubles? Aluminum cans? The last bit of ketchup lining the container that is always left when you throw it out?