Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Do We Pound Denver Tomorrow?

Denver -10.5 looks pretty good after what Utah showed us. Utah is traveling on a back-to-back while Denver is rested. Not to mention Denver is not an easy place to play with the altitude.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Yeah, its difficult to see anythng else here than 25+ point blowout. Utah cant score and cant defend and Denver is playing good

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lets pound new york knicks -3 instead

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Denver -10.5 looks pretty good after what Utah showed us. Utah is traveling on a back-to-back while Denver is rested. Not to mention Denver is not an easy place to play with the altitude.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    I like it, sir!

Speedy88

I hate taking spreads on favorites of double digits, but this has blowout city written all over it. Utah has some serious issues, and their game tonight ended at about 1 AM EST, which means the Jazz probably won't get into Denver until about 5 AM EST. While Utah is traveling and coming off a horrible loss, Ty Lawson and company are banging their hot wives and going to bed on time in their big Denver mansions.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

pound it hard, just like a girl friend you havent for 5 years
    114-89 denvers

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    pound it hard, just like a girl friend you havent for 5 years 114-89 denvers
    Should we pound it like how Tony Parker pounded Brent Barry's Wife? Or more like how Delonte West pounded LeBron James' mom? Either way, I'm going to pound it hard.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Should we pound it like how Tony Parker pounded Brent Barry's Wife? Or more like how Delonte West pounded LeBron James' mom? Either way, I'm going to pound it hard.

Speedy88

apparently this is now one of those "pinny leans," so I guess Utah is the play. Hard to back Utah, but this is now a no play. Line got driven up too far. Not sure if I can back denver on a 12 point spread.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

apparently this is now one of those "pinny leans," so I guess Utah is the play. Hard to back Utah, but this is now a no play. Line got driven up too far. Not sure if I can back denver on a 12 point spread.
    oh no, you should have done it last night while you have the passion & alcohol kick in. Now you got cool feet & too scare that the booker might get pregnant or something

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

teams on a back 2 back, the front end in the west coast time zone, then playing at denver on the back end of the B2B, dont do well at all in denver

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    oh no, you should have done it last night while you have the passion & alcohol kick in. Now you got cool feet & too scare that the booker might get pregnant or something
    I know man, i was going to raw-dog it last night, now i'm getting worried about STD's and shit. I'm too much of a pussy.