evicktd
    PLAYOFFS!
    evicktd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Liking Indiana -3.5 for 12/28

If I wasn't such a pansy, I'd go BIG on this one.

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Going big on it. Indiana is the real deal and Toronto is trash.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I love it too. Indiana is a really solid team. They really turned a lot of heads last year when they gave Chicago all they could handle. And yes, Toronto is trash.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Like it too. Pacers killed Detroit on defense, if Granger and their offense can step it up a knotch, they will dominate Toronto.

Only thing stopping me from loading up is Pacers are 4-16 ATS in the last 20 in Toronto.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Just watched the ending of the last time they met. Barbosa tries to get the cheap layup as the shot clock winds down with Toronto leading by 10. Danny Granger will put the beatdown on him!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by KnowingNothing View Post
    Like it too. Pacers killed Detroit on defense, if Granger and their offense can step it up a knotch, they will dominate Toronto. Only thing stopping me from loading up is Pacers are 4-16 ATS in the last 20 in Toronto.
    That ATS is a bit scary, but at the same time Indiana is a completely different team now than it was the other 20 times they faced the Raptors. Other than last year, Indiana has been a pretty weak team in the Eastern Conference dating back the past 5 years. So I'm not sure how relevant the 4-16 ATS is.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Haxior
    Haxior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Raptors are probably the worst team in the east. Pacers should cover easy.

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

I was leaning Pacers until I saw 70-80% of the public were on them also. Going to look more into this game, but for now leaning Raptors tonight to get it done at home.

Gla$$y
    Gla$$y's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raptors at home play tough, Calderon also looked good shooting and passing. My lean is towards Toronto.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Pacers are the better team and should win and cover but there is always one game the public loves that goes the other way.

evicktd
    PLAYOFFS!
    evicktd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Pacers are the better team and should win and cover but there is always one game the public loves that goes the other way.
    That's the big scare...

Staying with this play