texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

what is the punishment for irresponsible announcing?

this whole crew was literally discussing when the c's should hang this one up maybe midway through the 3rd, if that. i can see the heat maybe pouring it on in the 4th, as i type this we're at the break between quarters and the c's are only within 8. but what the hell, i don't think i've heard announcers, who are paid to get and keep people interested in watching, give up on a game so damn early.

if there's such a thing as a fine for an announcing team, these guys oughtta pay it.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Ya what the hell was Steve Kerr thinking? I can understand if it's a 25 point blowout in the 4th, but at the time it was barely halfway through the 3rd. Basketball is a game of runs, BOS was in the same position against NYK and almost won the game.

texhooper

they were just now still talking about it when they were only down 7..."well this makes it tough for doc rivers to pull his starters".

what the f***???? seriously?

texhooper

yeah, kerr brought it up initially like an hour ago, but since then fratello and albert definitely jumped onboard.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

How did Steve Kerr get to be GM of a team? And a really good team at that. I agree with Barkley they should let him be GM, he can't be worse than some of these guys they hire.