ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

lakers 2nd half -pk

seems too easy...probably trap

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    To take Utah here you have to be an idiot. You can "lean" it but to play it, you're nuts. Lakers are 0-2. Do you really think the Lakers are going to lose in Staple Center to a Jazz team who won't smell the playoffs and start 0-3? Unless backdoor, this is the safest bet this season so far.

how do you do it bro?

gambling is so damn easy.....

tlsmith
    tlsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

over under?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I always thought the tired theory was overrated.

You're telling me world class athletes that play basketball everyday get tired after playing two basketball games in two days that only last a couple of hours??

Wouldn't these guys get worn out from practicing??

Give me a break. That get paid to do this for a living.
    if you've played sports in your life, i dont know how you can say that playing in a rare situation (btbtb or 4in5) doesnt change your stamina. btb happens all the time, and unless a teams key players played max minutes, or traveled far - that shouldnt matter.

and a handful of them respect the talents they have, and put forth max efforts in practice and with their conditioning. the fact that these thugs get paid has nothing to do with it.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Not really a fan of Hayward, he's too slow, dont know why all these years, C.J. Miles doesnt get more mintues, Hayward is definitely not better than him.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

how do you do it bro?

gambling is so damn easy.....
    I wish I was you and followed your a, b, c bet systems with no knowledge of sports. It's pretty easy when you use insight, instead of a faulty system.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

To take Utah here you have to be an idiot. You can "lean" it but to play it, you're nuts. Lakers are 0-2. Do you really think the Lakers are going to lose in Staple Center to a Jazz team who won't smell the playoffs and start 0-3? Unless backdoor, this is the safest bet this season so far.
    LOL. Your $22 on the Lakers is the safest bet this season?

People acting sharp have the worst write ups.

"Oh noes, Lakers won't lose 3 in a row... okay they lost their last game, they won't lose 4 in a row... nah there's no way they'll lose 5 in a row".

But apparently 51.3% of the public are idiots, whatever.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

LOL at people loading up on the Jazz.

This isn't the Bulls and this isn't the Kings at home opening night. That was a huge game for Sacramento for a variety of reasons.

I realize the public typically always like the Lakers but I feel like this is a good spot to play them. How tired can they be? They have been off all winter and have only played two games.

I would worry more about the injuries if anything.
    Lakers sure look tired against a fresh Jazz team....

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by KnowingNothing View Post
    LOL. Your $22 on the Lakers is the safest bet this season?

People acting sharp have the worst write ups.

"Oh noes, Lakers won't lose 3 in a row... okay they lost their last game, they won't lose 4 in a row... nah there's no way they'll lose 5 in a row".

But apparently 51.3% of the public are idiots, whatever.
    Listen bro, I upped it to $44-$40 pretty healthy play for me, especially this early in season. If you want to diss units, go ahead. I still know more than you. If you'd like to check my spreadsheet, I'm + units. If you want to start a thread and see who knows more, either me or you, I'd be fine to oblige. Don't diss someone who knows more than you, "know nothing"

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

if you've played sports in your life, i dont know how you can say that playing in a rare situation (btbtb or 4in5) doesnt change your stamina.
    Maybe a little but not enough to warrant betting on a shitty Jazz team to beat the Lakers on the road. That is being proven right now. The Jazz are fresh and the Lakers are playing their third game in three days. It's not really showing either. They're dominating.

btb happens all the time, and unless a teams key players played max minutes, or traveled far - that shouldnt matter. and a handful of them respect the talents they have, and put forth max efforts in practice and with their conditioning.
    It shouldn't matter. Did you just conradict yourself???

If the Lakers were playing a good team, you might give the slight edge psychologically to the team that is coming off a day rest. That being said, they were playing the Jazz. It was stupid to load up on the Jazz just because the Lakers played three games in a row. If you played the Jazz because you thought the Lakers were mediocre and were suffering from injuries that's completely different, however, you guys were making way too much out of this three games in three days deal. A basketball game is only 48 minutes and there are plenty of timeouts, whistles, breaks, halftimes, etc. It's not like these guys are fat and out of shape. They workout and play sports everyday.

College teams play tournaments all the time in which they play 3-4 days in a row. Uconn won the Maui Invitational, Big East tournament, and NCAA championship. It didn't seem to effect them.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Listen bro, I upped it to $44-$40 pretty healthy play for me, especially this early in season. If you want to diss units, go ahead. I still know more than you. If you'd like to check my spreadsheet, I'm + units. If you want to start a thread and see who knows more, either me or you, I'd be fine to oblige. Don't diss someone who knows more than you, "know nothing"
    I'm not dissing your units, I'm dissing your stupid philosophy and your notion that it was the "safest bet this season so far" yet you had bets like Miami Heat +4.5 for $26.25. Makes sense doesn't it?

Okay so you upped your play on this to $44 yet you don't make any mention of it in your thread? You have just lost all credibility.

You think you know more than me? You're just a typical small time SBR player who is in way over his head. You don't know me and you certainly have no idea what I know.

I don't gloat over wins, I don't moan over losses. I move on. I don't call people idiots over losing plays. I am a much bigger man than you are who needs SBR as a self-esteem raiser with random graphs that dictate performance which may or may not be indicative of actual performance.

Lol, congrats on your witty attempt at insulting me through my username. I hope that has given you a boost to your small time punting knowledge and a good self-esteem booster. You're probably only the 167th person to take a shot at my username using the "know nothing" combination. Because usernames really contrast who you are as a person. Message me if you come up with anything better.

I just love making these small time punters feel good about themselves and get insulted. Utah was a loss but this is just the needle in the haystack.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by KnowingNothing View Post
    I'm not dissing your units, I'm dissing your stupid philosophy and your notion that it was the "safest bet this season so far" yet you had bets like Miami Heat +4.5 for $26.25. Makes sense doesn't it?

Okay so you upped your play on this to $44 yet you don't make any mention of it in your thread? You have just lost all credibility.

You think you know more than me? You're just a typical small time SBR player who is in way over his head. You don't know me and you certainly have no idea what I know.

I don't gloat over wins, I don't moan over losses. I move on. I don't call people idiots over losing plays. I am a much bigger man than you are who needs SBR as a self-esteem raiser with random graphs that dictate performance which may or may not be indicative of actual performance.

Lol, congrats on your witty attempt at insulting me through my username. I hope that has given you a boost to your small time punting knowledge and a good self-esteem booster. You're probably only the 167th person to take a shot at my username using the "know nothing" combination. Because usernames really contrast who you are as a person. Message me if you come up with anything better.

I just love making these small time punters feel good about themselves and get insulted. Utah was a loss but this is just the needle in the haystack.

For you to take a shot at someone you don't know is rather contradictory. You just said, "I don't know you", but yet you took the first shot?. I feel bad for people like you that comment, get textually abused and hide behind the "You were right this one". I was right on Lakers, easy as that. You were wrong.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Jazz are worse than I thought they'd be, but you have to tip your cap to the Lakers. They turned it on and then poured it on.

Still, Utah was very disappointing. Glad I laid off. Corbin might be in over his head.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I copped out lol...took lakers -19.5 in the third haha to cut my losses a little bit..I couldnt believe how bad they looked...their big guys got chances down low but couldnt finish, and have noo guard play whatsoever...jazz aint winning a game anytime soon unless they change something..once mcroberts caught that alleyoop i called it quits

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Although I will say im still not sold on LAL...more of a bad jazz team making lakers look good...with bynum coming back and an inflated win like this one...hopin to jump on a nice line in the upcoming laker games...kobe said it himself hes hurting, and im still not sold on MWP and the rest of the white boy crew keepin it up

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Lakers bitch-slap the jazz as always

Dexter
    Update your status

I wish I was you and followed your a, b, c bet systems with no knowledge of sports. It's pretty easy when you use insight, instead of a faulty system.
    no knowledge of sports? haha

Dexter
    Update your status

It shouldn't matter. Did you just conradict yourself???
    no - in the first statement i was talking about btb (a normal occurence) and in the 2nd statement i was talking about btbtb (a rarity). my point was to highlight how i think btb means not all that much but btbtb means more because its rare.
    Last edited by Dexter; 12-28-11 at 04:20 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Lakers sure look tired against a fresh Jazz team....
    did you just quote your own post?

this was a horrible spot for the jazz, but if you think teams dont tire because they are "professionals", then ok..
    Last edited by Dexter; 12-28-11 at 04:19 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Maybe a little but not enough to warrant betting on a shitty Jazz team to beat the Lakers on the road. That is being proven right now. The Jazz are fresh and the Lakers are playing their third game in three days. It's not really showing either. They're dominating.

with all your confidence on this one play, i sure hope you unloaded on the lakers. if not, you're even at more fault then me for taking utah.

well, being on the "shitty" road team versus the better home team on paper is nothing new for me in betting all sports daily. i would assume and hope that you too sometimes take "the worse" team on paper when the spread is to your liking.

Dexter
    Update your status

wow, first off you never upped this play to $40

$22-$20 on LAKERS -5

if you dont post it, it didnt happen.

i dont care how much someone bets on games, but looking at your thread a 1unit play = $20. you were so confident in the laker play, calling people idiots etc - and you played the game for 1x?

wow.....i cant wait to learn a thing or 2 from you.
    Last edited by Dexter; 12-28-11 at 04:18 AM.

reallydog
    reallydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

like i wrote earlier guys, jazz are a terrible road team, have been every year. i aslo said look for the lakers to be intense on defense because there was no way they were going 0-3. loosing 3 in the middle of the season when you already have good seeding is different from being 0-3 for the season.

First 123