NewYorkKnicks87
    NewYorkKnicks87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

NewYorkKnicks87 NBA Picks

Thank the basketball gods that NBA is fit back, if the season is going to be like the opening day then we are all in for a treat.

1 units = $10 or 10 points whatever you guys are using, I hope you guys all enjoy and best of luck this NBA season.

26/12/11:

Bucks -3 (1.5 Units)

With the trio of Jenning, Delfino and Bogut all healthy and the addition of Jackson from the Bobcats I believe the Bucks are the sleepers of the East! Also expect Tobias Harris to come off the bench and to make an impact.

I think the Bobcats lack the offense even with Walker, they also lack the defensive presence when the Bucks where believe it or not one of the best defensive teams last year.

Thunder -5 (1 Unit)

The Thunder look good, even without Westbrook making much of and impact on opening day.

The Wolves have a great young team but they do lack depth. I think this could be a shoot out and I see the Thunder winning by 8.

GL
    Last edited by NewYorkKnicks87; 12-26-11 at 08:31 AM.

NewYorkKnicks87
    NewYorkKnicks87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Wow, horrible start to the season! Let's hope I can bounce back.

27/12/11

Bucks - 5.5 (1 Unit)

The Bucks gave up a huge lead in the third and I expect them to bounce back in there home opener against the Wolves, who but up a great fight against the Thunder. Even though these teams are evenly matched I believe the Bucks will show there quality defence again, expect a low scoring game.

Kings +7 (1 Unit)

The love the look of the Kings! The Blazers I think are the most over rated team in the league. I'm not saying Kings will win but it will be close. My pick will be Blazers by 4.

Thread Record: 0-2