brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Chicago & Miami are Gonna Steamroll the Oppisition This Year

You can already see it from how Miami played earlier and how the bulls are playing right now. The rip hamilton move was just huge for Chicago as you can see how he improves the spacing on the court (also a good passer with 2 assists already). The difference in talent between Chicago and Miami and the rest of the east is huge

I think Chicago & Miami are gonna be the 2 best records in the league by a good margin - I expect Chicago to go about 54-12 and maybe Miami to go 55-11

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

No doubt Miami is, and will be great this year. But how good they will be, I don't think we should base off just one game, esp season opener. Keep in mind alot of their plays and points were a result of playing a poor Dallas team. I doubt they can execute like this vs some of the better teams this season

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

brahma who will be the 2012 nba champs?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    No doubt Miami is, and will be great this year. But how good they will be, I don't think we should base off just one game, esp season opener. Keep in mind alot of their plays and points were a result of playing a poor Dallas team. I doubt they can execute like this vs some of the better teams this season

yea but come on now - you got a team with 3 of the best players in the league getting way more comfortable playing with each other in the second season. This is a team that's just gonna annihilate opponents on most nights

similar thing with chicago - a young team that already had the best record in the league last year getting another year of experience and replacing a 4 points per game scorer at SG with a good passer and a guy who can score in double digits (huge difference).

The difference between Chicago & Miami to even the knicks and celtics is just huge. There's no way either one of those teams can compete with the athleticism or intensity that Miami & Chicago play with

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Burial thread

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

brahamburied

brahmabull117

bulls win easily, just like I predicted

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    yea but come on now - you got a team with 3 of the best players in the league getting way more comfortable playing with each other in the second season. This is a team that's just gonna annihilate opponents on most nights

similar thing with chicago - a young team that already had the best record in the league last year getting another year of experience and replacing a 4 points per game scorer at SG with a good passer and a guy who can score in double digits (huge difference).

The difference between Chicago & Miami to even the knicks and celtics is just huge. There's no way either one of those teams can compete with the athleticism or intensity that Miami & Chicago play with

forget Lebron never stepping up in a big game...your joking when you say Bosh is one of the best players in the league right, you can't be serious.
    What has he ever done to be considered the best at anything.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I disagree with you about one thing you just said brahma, you called Chicago athletic and suggested few teams could match up to that athleticism.

I actually think Chicago is seriously lacking in athleticism, apart from Rose the team is not that athletic.

What the Bulls do have is a solid starting 5 where all 5 of them are great passers. Rose, Noah, Deng and Rip can run the floor but I wouldn't call any of them apart from Rose especially athletic.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop posting

brahmabull117

1 loss so far through like 10 combined games for both teams

might as well just cancel the rest of the regular season and have these 2 teams play in the ECF

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

but.... though i agree...

you also said forte was the best back in football

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    but.... though i agree...

you also said forte was the best back in football

he was dominating until his injury

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Play Miami at home, but they are tough ATS on the road because teams get so fired up to play the Heat in their own building.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Miami is already in the NBA final. Nobody will stop them this year. They score as they wish against every team. No boston and lakers, dallas to stop them.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by YOUSENKO View Post
    Miami is already in the NBA final. .

This is what people were saying about the lakers last year as well

the heat may go to the NBA finals but you're a fool if you think it will be easy like that. Heat - Bulls will be an all out war

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

chicago will have no answer for the big three once again

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Yeah, I actually think the Bulls are the better all around team. And the Thunder have the talent to beat them in a 7 game series, just dont know if they have the mental toughness to pull it out.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

But, isnt a shame that only 3 teams really have a realistic chance of winning it all this year....Miami, Bulls, and Thunder.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think miami wil win it this season. The only team i think can challenge them in playoff is chicago and vice versa. No team in the west can challenge chicago in a 7 games series not to talk of miami. Pls dnt mention durant, cos i dnt trust westbrook with his egos.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Heat >>>

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

This is what people were saying about the lakers last year as well

the heat may go to the NBA finals but you're a fool if you think it will be easy like that. Heat - Bulls will be an all out war

You can see it coming with the Lakers because they won a lot of rings already. But its still the first time for Heat. They will play with most motivation and are strongest as long as their big 3 don't get injured. This season the difference is there are many turnovers for Heat, with the stingy defense they can win the playoffs at opposition's home base too.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

now you all watch, these will go a stretch for 14 games then, they will hit a slump 3-5 losing streak like last year when the fatigue & injuries kick in
    ....you know the rest
    people bump into their coach, this and that ...

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

your a damn fool.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by YOUSENKO View Post
    You can see it coming with the Lakers because they won a lot of rings already. But its still the first time for Heat. They will play with most motivation and are strongest as long as their big 3 don't get injured. This season the difference is there are many turnovers for Heat, with the stingy defense they can win the playoffs at opposition's home base too.
    lol @ home base