milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

milkNcereal nba

Just figured i'd start the season by keeping track of my plays here. id say college bball is my best sport, with nba a distant second.

Knicks - 4 - 1 unit
    Chandler over 8 1/2 points - 1 unit

that is all

milkncereal

0 -2 (-2 units)

playing kyrie irving over 13 1/2 (-125) for 1.25 units.

He's starting tonight and will get points just by driving to the hoop and shooting free throws.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

goodluck.

i like the irving play a lot. id say he has about 19, 22 would not surprise me.

i like houston, sacramento, new jersey, san antonio and chicago all moneyline.

Glitch

2-12 from the field. just like steph curry last night.

milkncereal

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    goodluck. i like the irving play a lot. id say he has about 19, 22 would not surprise me. i like houston, sacramento, new jersey, san antonio and chicago all moneyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    2-12 from the field. just like steph curry last night.
    He looked lost offensively and defensively. He did have a couple nice passes tho. Your kings looked pretty impressive. I hate losing, but the irving prop was the right one. He played as bad as he could, and sessions played well taking some minutes away, along with all of that he shot one free throw and still could have got the other points in a 2 minute span.

0-3 - (-3.25 U)

playing hawks nets over 177. Teague is athletic and fast along with smith being 25 lbs lighter, horford still at center = fast tempo and fast breaks. Where the scoring from atl bench does scare me, but mcgrady should get a little. Nets are garbage, but williams will get his points and some favorable shots for his teammates. morrow will hit a couple treys, while humphries will get some garbage rebound points. i see the score being hawks 95-85.

so my play which im surprised no one has said haha your 0-3 loser is:

Hawks-nets over 177 - 1 unit

milkncereal

lost by a point...the streak continues!!!!

0-4 (-4.25 U)

fmylife lol

milkncereal

Kyrie had the worst shooting performance since 1966 for first game by #1 overall pick. He still got 26 minutes and the late game run showing confidence by byron scott. Going with irving again

Kyrie Irving over 13 (+100) 2 units

and i hate to double dip on a game but

Anderson Varejao over 18 1/2 pts & boards (-105) 1 unit

Pistons were worst rebounding team last year and got out rebonded by more then 10 boards their first game. Andy gets double digits boards while 2 tip ins, 1 fast break dunk, plus a couple free throws, and any jump shots are extra padding.

milkncereal

well irving cashed and varejao missed by a bucket. Starters didnt even play one minute in the 4th b/c the cavs blew out the pistons which sucks going into the 4th thinking verejao could at least grab 2 boards....

1-5 (-3.25 u)

Glitch

pretty brave to start keeping your record so early in the season but what you should probably do is start keeping a record of like 5 or 6 good teams and 5 or 6 bad teams. or if you want to focus a lot on props 6 bad defenses or bad centers or bad points allowed defenses and pick these guys when they're opposition.

its tough to know teams' gameplans because we dont know who is really what exactly right now as far as gameplans or personnel usage decisions practiced.

jimmer fredette looked very nervous in his first game and he IS technically, physically smaller than a lot of guys out there but i know he will be special in the league, and if they give him the defensive attention necessary when he figures out the pro game- there are a lot of guys to whom he could dish it. i think john salmons will be the focal point of that team. you should grab some futures on them small man.

evans, cousins, salmons, jimmer, marcus thornton (3 point shooter from lsu who is putting on muscle and is sitll fast and is developing a very nice inside game offensively), chuck hayes, travis outlaw, jj hickson, little isaiah thomas

also nba player props seem rigged for points scored a lot of times.*

milkncereal

I think at the beginning of the season i got an advantage too. I knew marc jackson's warriors are not going be running and gunning like the last couple of years.

Cousins looked good against the lakers...If he can turn into a legit everday good starting center they might have something. Outlaw and Hayes are underrated pick ups.

And i hate betting props so much as i think over the long term they are -ev, but when i see kyrie irving over 13 +100 i will take that every time. I will be betting that prop until its heavily juiced or over 15 a game.

today going with another prop lol.

Arron Affalo over 11.5 (-115) 1 unit

Hes good for 2 free throws made, a fastbreak dunk or two, 2 threes, and a jump shot. He hasnt scored over that target all season, but he has not had to play starter minutes yet with nuggets blowing first two teams out. On a back to back on the road against a good blazers team, i suspect the game will be close and high scoring.

Glitch

yeah but what a lot of people dont know right now yet is that warriors are also trying to get back on defense and have organized help on that side of the ball aswell for problem opponents.

i like betting props a lot- you just have to stay away from the sucker bets. i use to always get burned on devon harris over for points. also some other team stars underperform for small numbers a lot of times. if it looks way off and like the books really stupid, you should just pass on it. but those second and third tier players over for points or anyone over for rebounds (if not against a rebounding beast or for a gigantic number)

goodluck. tonight will be the first nuggets game ive watched this year but ive seen a lot of basketball so far.

milkncereal

yup yup....I use to get burned by playing under 70 or higher totals in college football. I learned to either stay away or play the over. I stayed away from baylor washington even tho evyerhitng in me told me, just one long 8 minute drive screws the over, over.

affalo had 16 pts today.

2-5 (-2.25)

milkncereal

Kyrie Irving over 13 (-115) the juice went up a little bit, but the number is the same. Collison is a talented young quick guard, but i think irving will get to the line and make a couple free throws, a transition layup or two, a three, a nice drive, and a couple jumpers. 18 points. Pacers should win this game, and if it's a blowout i think cavs will let irving play with thompson in the 4th as irving throwing alley oops to old guys like jamison is a travesty. If it's a close game i could see the cavs possibly playing irving and sessions together giving irving some open looks playing off the ball.

Irving over 13 (-115) 2.15 units to win 2.

milkncereal

utah-76ers game ... playing 76ers under 97 1/2. b2b in utah has to be tough. iguodala scares me w/ hayward guarding him, but if major problems miles, howard or raja bell could stop him. Brand and hawes will face a tough frontcourt, and holliday will face a decent point in harris.

1 unit 76ers under 97 1/2

milkncereal

cash irving, he had 8 pts 1st quarter

3-5 (-0.25 U)
    1-5 1 units
    2-0 2 units

milkncereal

should have just went jazz plus points and a little on the ml. I need to get some guts, leaning with a lot of dogs that are cashing. anyhow 76ers scored 99 points.

3-6 (-1.25 u)
    1-6 1 units
    2-0 2 units

Glitch

the only thing i like in nba tonight ats is pacers -4 or better. its -2.5 right now.

milkncereal

Im probably going play the pacers...even on a b2b overtime...They are really deep and young, and the pistons i think are the worst team in the nba besides the 3 or 4 nights where ben gordan goes crazy.

Also liking the hawks on a b2b against the rockets. its a pick um, and probably will stay away as it looks to good to be true.

Glitch

rockets/hawks is probably stay-away i think. slight lean rockets here.

milkncereal

didnt play the rockets/hawks still like the hawks tho, like them a lot. Im playing Tyreke Evans over 21.5 pts & assits (-110) for 1 unit.

Evans has scored 20 or more pts in 2 out of 3 games. the game it wasnt was a b2b on the road where he logged less then 30 minutes. Douglas is smallish and bibby should have retired 5 years ago. Chandler does pose a little bit of a problem driving to the hoop but hes been fouling a bunch lately. his assists are down almost 3 from 5 and half to 2 and half. If thorton and fredette hit some open threes that number should go back to the mean.