DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BCaldwell32 View Post
    Constant complaining is ridiculous. What is the worst any of you have done betting these SPs? I think 2 saturdays in a row maybe lost 4 or 5 units on them. If this small down swing is a big deal to any of you guys then maybe sports gambling is not the right thing for you. I can for sure tell you that even the best cappers have way worse runs than that. We are in this for the long haul, at the end of the year you need to say I made some cash betting this year, if you lost maybe you need to reevaluate why you are betting.

What many of you do NOT get is that about half of the SP winners are NOT documented. Just because a guy says they have a certain record does NOT make it true.

Some of you are going to learn the hard way.

TAILNU
    TAILNU's Avatar Become A Pro!

ended up a great night . like dey say on to tomorrow!

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I can tell you that I'm not gonna hate on the SP's, but for the rest of the season I'm off of it. Tonight we needed a very late Memphis surge just to break even and lose the juice! I have yet to see these plays go on a winning run like it has when its been cold. Look this may be an off yr or what for them, either way I know it is no longer a beneficiary to play these.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not me. If the criteria is there it gets played and yes Devil Dog they were named Secret Plays well into the conference season and prior to that they were just what I have been playing for four years now in both football and basketball, and yes they are successful and yes you are jealous that someone gets more attention than you. Obviously you're still not ready to have the challenge. You're going on 60 days now without a pick. And all on Johnmorr08's jock about a system that both you and I both play. You're not as smart about playing them because you just learned abut them this year. And just think I have been doing them for three years now. I have already forgotten more than you'll ever know. You just let me know when you're ready for that challenge bright guy.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

May want to start your own thread. You seem like you're overly into me by always visiting my thread instead of manning up and starting your own. Reminds me of a person who has an undercover crush on someone. If you don't like it you don't have to visit? Right? So translated, that means that you must like something about being here...Yet you can't admit it to yourself and would rather hate and spite yourself.

First ... 13141516