djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Christmas Day Leans

** Knickerbockers -4.5 - Playoff humiliation, Celtics missing their only player who can create for himself along with the C's having more addition/subtractions giving the NY the chemistry advantage.

* Mavericks +4 - Ya ya The Weep want revenge...well I'm not quite buying it. Mavs have more depth and will probably win this; the +4 will be insurance for a late MIA free throw barrage.

* Thunder -8 - The Thunder outmatch the Magic at every conceivable position excluding center. OKC is improving while ORL is regressing with only one asset left on their squad. Perkins is also notorious for playing Howard very effectively. This one will likely get ugly.

*** Warrior +5.5 - The Clippers are a 5.5 point road fav because of their star power and nothing else. GS has always played any opponent tooth and nail at home, let alone a team that has never played well as a road fav. I expect Curry to play and play well.

Agree or disagree...feel free to chime in!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im sure im wrong but im backing lebitch..he such a douche that after he shows out in this gm he will feel some personal redemption like that in some way makes up for the finals no-show.. think chandler and even berrea are big enough losses and while odem will be a good add not sure he comes in and just meshes well instantly..like i said wouldnt shock me if i was wrong, feel like im just flipping coins on opening day anyways..

agree with okc, they made this line high enough to get some orl action...could def see myself on GS if only cause everyone loves lac just a little much right now.. honestly no thoughts on bos/nyc besides under maybe? gl and merry x-mas

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Ny
    miami
    bulls

Sshocker17
    Sshocker17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    ** Knickerbockers -4.5 - Playoff humiliation, Celtics missing their only player who can create for himself along with the C's having more addition/subtractions giving the NY the chemistry advantage.

* Mavericks +4 - Ya ya The Weep want revenge...well I'm not quite buying it. Mavs have more depth and will probably win this; the +4 will be insurance for a late MIA free throw barrage.

* Thunder -8 - The Thunder outmatch the Magic at every conceivable position excluding center. OKC is improving while ORL is regressing with only one asset left on their squad. Perkins is also notorious for playing Howard very effectively. This one will likely get ugly.

*** Warrior +5.5 - The Clippers are a 5.5 point road fav because of their star power and nothing else. GS has always played any opponent tooth and nail at home, let alone a team that has never played well as a road fav. I expect Curry to play and play well.

Agree or disagree...feel free to chime in!
    sure, ill chime in. I would pass the on GS and Dallas. Not enough insight for me to bet this game.
    I like Boston +5, the line moved way too much. giving the Boston some favorable points and value. I'll the the +5. I don't use playoff games as an indicator of what the opening game would be like.
    I would rather pick Orlando +8. Even if thunder is good in a few positions, doesn't mean much for this type of opening game. starters won't be playing long minutes here. half of the work is done by the bench. Orlando will keep this game close. This are the type of games I like to bet. They hype the game so much that the line moved so much without any real indicator it would be a blowout.