Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Heat = Money

This is my thread for all my Heat plays this year. They're going to win it all this year and I will bet on a lot of their games this year and will post them up here.

First ever thread, and will probably get a lot of hate, but here it goes anyways.

Heat ML -170, 1.7 Units to win 1 Unit

I like the Heat in this one because they are returning basically the same team they had last year and will have better chemistry to start the season of strong. They will also be celebrating the mavs championship which should get LBJ and Dwade going emotionally. Tyson Chandler no longer plays for the mavs obviously which takes one of the advantages they had in the finals. Dirk is still a beast but I dont think he'll be able to carry his team over the Heat in this opener.
    Last edited by Dkid; 12-25-11 at 12:52 AM.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Alot of ML plays? Like the heat in the match up.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Love Miami(revenge) - big play
    and smaller plays on Chicago and NY(revenge game)

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

-170 on opening day? i like heat as well i played them -4, if they dont cover they dont cover im not laying -170...obviously i hope you cash easily..

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Alot of ML plays? Like the heat in the match up.
    Will mostly be spreads, ML when being conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Love Miami(revenge) - big play
    and smaller plays on Chicago and NY(revenge game)
    i agree with you on both, chicago will be playing a bad LA team.. injured kobe & no bynum.. if chicago cant win this game then i will lose all respect for them. NY will definitely be looking for revenge. after being swept last year and the whole "rivarly? what rivalry?" thing, i think NY comes out fired up and theres no way that an old boston team will be able to keep up with melo,amare, & tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    -170 on opening day? i like heat as well i played them -4, if they dont cover they dont cover im not laying -170...obviously i hope you cash easily..
    Yeah i know -170 is a high price, especially since i think they win by 8+, but I just dont wanna get screwed by some late free throws. will probably be a little conservative to start off the season.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    Heat ML -170, 1.7 Units to win 1 Unit
    Winner
    Record: 1-0 (ML:1-0,SU:0-0,TL:0-0,PR:0-0)

Units: +1.0

Dkid
    Play to win.

heat vs. celtics should be a great game tonight. I feel like the line will move a bit so im waiting on that.
    If not a teaser could come into play because 186 seems low to me. i can see miami 98-92 type of score. i will post my play a bit later.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Heat -9 -107, 2.14 Units to win 2 Units
    L. James O 7.5 Rebs +100, 1 Unit to win 1 Unit

The heat should have an easy victory here, they are playing an old slow defensive team. I think they will score a lot of fast points in transition and get ahead early. Fatigue and Lockout legs should set it in pretty quickly for Boston and there bench isnt strong at all. The only thing that worries me is the backdoor cover but we'll see what happens.

As for the Lebron Prop i think he will easily handle that. He got bunches of rebounds last year in the playoffs when they played Boston and i expect him to do so tonight. Pietrus and Pierce arent expected to play so Lebron wont be playing the perimeter much and should snag up a bunch of boards.
    Last edited by Dkid; 12-27-11 at 06:38 PM.

Qwista
    Balling is a habit
    Qwista's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like Heat -9 tonight... very sketchy play.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwista View Post
    Don't like Heat -9 tonight... very sketchy play.
    sketchy because the possibility of upset or backdoor? Backdoor scares me a bit.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Heat -9 -107, 2.14 Units to win 2 Units
    LOSER

L. James O 7.5 Rebs +100, 1 Unit to win 1 Unit
    LOSER

Record: 1-2 (ML:1-0,ATS:0-1,TL:0-0,PR:0-1)

Units: -2.14

tough night, i had told myself 8 was the number but went for it anyways. Won't do that again, should of teaser with the over as i stated above. Oh well, be back tomorrow against the bobcats.

Dkid
    Play to win.

posting even though game has already started, came to big bear today and this is my first chance to post.

Miami -10 -105, 2.1 Units to win 2 Units
    Total O 193 -107, 2.14 Units to win 2 Units
    Parlayed together, 1 Unit to win 2.65 Units

rough start for miami, perimeter shooting is killing them but they're starting to get some easy points which these plays life.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Are you seriously only posting Heat plays?

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

mmiameieieiiiiiiiiiiiiiii heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeat

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Are you seriously only posting Heat plays?
    yes, this thread was made specially for heat plays.
    i post other plays here in there but mostly in others thread when asking for peoples thoughts, I'm also on texas today (CFB) and some others here and there.

as far as this game goes, the over is looking nice. Miami covering the 10 isn't looking good at all, especially if the bobcats keep making everything they put up.

will be looking at the half time lines to see if theres anything.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

How can i take this thread seriously when youve made plays on the heat in all three of their games? Just because the heat is a very good team doesnt mean they are easy money every game. They will probably be 1-2 ATSafter tonights game. You need to pick the right spots for thw Heat instead of just blindly playing them every night

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    How can i take this thread seriously when youve made plays on the heat in all three of their games? Just because the heat is a very good team doesnt mean they are easy money every game. They will probably be 1-2 ATSafter tonights game. You need to pick the right spots for thw Heat instead of just blindly playing them every night
    as much id like to tell you to F off I won't because you are completely right. Ive been trying to get action on their games and not picking my spots right. It's that and I've been late picking lines that i have moved. 2 games in a row where the line moved and still went it and lost. So I'm down a bunch of units, which i will update in a bit, but yeah i will definitely pick my spots better from now because this is getting embarrassing.
    Last edited by Dkid; 12-28-11 at 09:10 PM.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by dkid View Post
    miami -10 -105, 2.1 units to win 2 units
    total o 193 -107, 2.14 units to win 2 units
    parlayed together, 1 unit to win 2.65 units
    all LOSER

Record: 1-5 (ML:1-0,ATS:0-2,Total:0-1,Prop:0-1,Parlay:0-1)

Units: -7.38

Better plays from now on. I'm sure it will be positive after a few plays, but if it gets to -10 i'll just stop embarrassing my self.

Flame ahead!
    Last edited by Dkid; 12-29-11 at 06:21 PM.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I like the idea of only betting on one or two teams through out the season. I do that in baseball, If you concentrate all your energy and data on one team, its a little easier to pick up a edge or angle that broad betters might miss. With that said, opportunities come up where betting against them is the right play, a play that you picked up by following the Heat as closely as you claim to.

Just keep that in mind

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    I like the idea of only betting on one or two teams through out the season. I do that in baseball, If you concentrate all your energy and data on one team, its a little easier to pick up a edge or angle that broad betters might miss. With that said, opportunities come up where betting against them is the right play, a play that you picked up by following the Heat as closely as you claim to.

Just keep that in mind
    I do follow the heat pretty closely and i just made bad choices and have forced things. I will admit that i do have a hard time betting against them though. I rather just not make a play. For example yesterday i liked rondo in a prop vs. james but passed up on it just cus he was on the wrong team. it was a good value too. Oh well I'm figuring shit out pretty quickly and I know i will turn this around.

And btw i appreciate all the advice even if its mean. I'm young and still learning so as long as its not meant to offend me or attack me personally I welcome the advice.