TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Clippers @ Golden State - WORLD ON CLIPPERS

Um... did we all forget that Golden State plays well at home???

A Clippers team that has a few new players but they still need to gel together.

People need to take a closer look at GS + the points for the night cap.

Just my 2 cents.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point. This is a perfect spot for a Clippers win and Warriors cover. We all know how the NBA does.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

bad matchup for the warriors. i dont think that they can stop griffin or jordan from scoring in the paint. also curry is out and clippers are better on every position. the only think that speaks for the warriors is that the play at home

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Had no idea Curry got injured. Rather have both those guards flying around... out there. Ouch.

szyy604
    szyy604's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Donk View Post
    bad matchup for the warriors. i dont think that they can stop griffin or jordan from scoring in the paint. also curry is out and clippers are better on every position. the only think that speaks for the warriors is that the play at home
    1. Curry is not out. he's questionable, and i'll bet you a hundred bucks he'll play tmr.
    2. HOW are the clippers better at every position??? who's gonna cover ellis??? And saying Jordan is better at C isn't really saying much...

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Too much hype for the clippers. Eric Gordon is a damn good player, its not like they got paul for nothing.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Clippers will win by 8+.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

Quote Originally Posted by szyy604 View Post
    1. Curry is not out. he's questionable, and i'll bet you a hundred bucks he'll play tmr.
    2. HOW are the clippers better at every position??? who's gonna cover ellis??? And saying Jordan is better at C isn't really saying much...
    1. i just saw that curry was listed as doubtful on covers, looks like he will play, sorry.
    2. ellis stats are mediocre on a per-minute basis, also a very very very poor defender. billups might be to slow to cover him, but im still happy when i see the ball in ellis hand because most of the time he takes bad shots ( has improved last season though )
    i think the clippers starters are better than warriors( gs went after deandre jordan in the offseason ) but they are still a new team and nobody knows how well they will play together.
    i still like clippers -5 if curry is not playing, because i dont know how golden state can stop clippers on offense, on the other hand clippers only have to stop monta ellis. overall bad matchup for gs

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

At times when something looks really good, it is really good indeed. Clippers and their line looks good so it just might be that they are really that good. RIGHT?

kl06ty
    kl06ty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know the Over is pretty high but I think this game will have a lot of fast pace tempo and a ton of fts/3 pts