Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jshap1515 View Post
    Settle down buddy. If he's got another play that is screaming "easy money", then throw it out there. He said he only goes with one a day now drop it.
    "screaming easy money"?? haha - i wish it were that easy...

welcome buddy -

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

dropped jshap

nonsense48

DEX, ship me some of that "easy money" you've been makin'. i could sure use some ol' buddy. lol

yomama8000
    yomama8000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any secret NCAA plays for tomorrow?

nonsense48

look and see. they're ez to spot.

nonsense48

no there aren't any

nonsense48

everyone has a moneyline so far

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    everyone has a moneyline so far
    not my book

nonsense48

well gang, i guess it's been a long day and i can tell that i'm getting a little testy and i apologize for that. so i'll say GOOD NITE AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. PEACE

yomama8000
    yomama8000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh ok, haha just wondering, cause I'm off to work and I won't be able to check until the morn. But would love to see some, and love the work that you put into them CK. Thanks.

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    "screaming easy money"?? haha - i wish it were that easy...

welcome buddy -
    I exaggerated to make a point but that over minn/ww game backs up pretty well. I really hope stats pan out.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking Indy for tomorrow To return the favor against Philly on 2/5/09. Teams will probably come out a bit rusty after the break but playing at home will favor Indy. Indy 6-3-1 ats last 10 playing Philly. Hell if they can beat the Cavs su they can handle Philly, with revenge as a factor. They'll (Indy) probably be about -4 pt favs.

peetlui

Hey Ck are those PC plays on the endangered species list? Lol , haven't seen one in a while.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Naw not at all, peetlui.

I haven't received a conference call from the fellas in a while. I assume no game has come along that has all the factors. They are into playing poker and horses too, so that must be where it's at right now. Given that this is the second half of the season, the Mavs will give us one I'm sure very soon when they blowout one of the Good Doggies on a back end 3rd game in 4 days with travel scenario, lol! They only come around evey so often. Usually I will know a couple of days in advance. I will let you know...

peetlui

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Naw not at all, peetlui.

I haven't received a conference call from the fellas in a while. I assume no game has come along that has all the factors. They are into playing poker and horses too, so that must be where it's at right now. Given that this is the second half of the season, the Mavs will give us one I'm sure very soon when they blowout one of the Good Doggies on a back end 3rd game in 4 days with travel scenario, lol! They only come around evey so often. Usually I will know a couple of days in advance. I will let you know...

Thanks Ck, chomping at the bit!!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Minute mixing tomorrow for the Detroit Pistons:

Michael Curry announced on Monday night that Antonio McDyess would start at power forward against the Bucks on Tuesday (Source: Rotoworld).

Loving the trio of Sessions/Jefferson/Villanueva for the Bucks right now too. All three are playing at extremely high levels. Hopefully, they'll continue it after the All-Star Break.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you've been fading the Pistons all season long, you'd be a rich man. No reason for that to stop tomorrow night.

- Pistons are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home.
    - Pistons are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
    - Pistons are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
    - Pistons are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    - Pistons are 4-9 ATS this year as a home favorite of -7 or more.
    - Pistons are 3-14 ATS in their last 17 games following a S.U. loss.
    - Pistons are 7-20 ATS in their last 27 games as a home favorite.

The Pistons have owned the Bucks this season having gone 3-0 SU and ATS. However, with the Bucs playing decent ball leading up to the break and the Pistons still struggling to play full 48-minute games, I look for the Bucs to keep this one close down to the wire in an effort to avoid the season sweep from their divional-rival.

MIL + 8 (point buy)

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another fade for tomorrow night is the Houston Rockets.

- Rockets are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
    - Rockets are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
    - Rockets are 3-6-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
    - Rockets are 3-11-1 ATS in their last 15 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
    - Rockets are 3-13-1 ATS in their last 17 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.

- Road team is 8-2-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings between Houston and New Jersey.

Tracy McGrady will be sitting out as he tends to the knee. Houston is strong at home, but the Nets lead the NBA in point differential over the last 5 games prior to the All-star break, out-scoring teams by an avg. of 10.6 points while only allowing 90.4 points per game. Meanwhile, the Rockets were allowing 100.0 points per game and only beating opponents by an avg. of 2.6 points per game. To add some nice icing to this cake, we've got 20% of the public on the Nets, but a line that has moved from +6.5 to +6.

NJN + 6
    Last edited by Pensinger1; 02-17-09 at 09:26 AM.

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA 1st Quarters

Gentlemen, below you will find today’s NBA 1st Quarter grid. The stats come from 82games.com. Todays 1st quarter leans are:

Orlando –2 (expected)
    Utah –1.5 (expected)
    Phoenix –2 (expected)
    Lakers –1.5 (expected)

Depending on your book, if your first quarter line is .5 points larger I would pass. If your line is at or under the expected line I would take it for a 1 unit play.

I filtered out road teams for tonight’s games considering the all star break but statistically strong 1st Q road teams tonight are:

San Antonio Spurs –1
    New Orleans Hornets –2
    Minnesota Timberwolves –1

Please remember that 1st Quarter bets are susceptible to strange occurrences. Use your own best judgment and good luck to you.

A strong 1st Q team will usually cover over a 3 game period. Doubling up can cover short term losses if used proportionately within your daily roll. Do Not Over Extend Your Bets.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is a silly trend out there on the New York Knicks that i posted some time around Christmas that hit and now there in the same position.

"NEW YORK are 14-1 ATS after scoring 105 points or more 3 straight games or more since 1996."

I went back and checked all the games and so is the case. Most of their ats wins came between 2002-2008 and only one ats win from 1996-2002. Take it for wha't it's worth and it's only a trend.

Anyways, going with ck's pick of Min and Mil and going to ride this trend of New York so far.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyP View Post
    Gentlemen, below you will find today’s NBA 1st Quarter grid. The stats come from 82games.com. Todays 1st quarter leans are:

Orlando –2 (expected)
    Utah –1.5 (expected)
    Phoenix –2 (expected)
    Lakers –1.5 (expected)

Depending on your book, if your first quarter line is .5 points larger I would pass. If your line is at or under the expected line I would take it for a 1 unit play.

I filtered out road teams for tonight’s games considering the all star break but statistically strong 1st Q road teams tonight are:

San Antonio Spurs –1
    New Orleans Hornets –2
    Minnesota Timberwolves –1

Please remember that 1st Quarter bets are susceptible to strange occurrences. Use your own best judgment and good luck to you.

A strong 1st Q team will usually cover over a 3 game period. Doubling up can cover short term losses if used proportionately within your daily roll. Do Not Over Extend Your Bets.

thanks for the site and spreadsheet.....love this stuff

nonsense48

good morning everyone. let's get busy and make some money today. i'm tailing pho. on the minn/wash over 202 as i think he's spot on in his analysis of this game. spurs will continue with their winning ways with everyone being heathly and rested and if they stay healthy i'm riding them as ck says "til the wheels fall off" bucks getting pts. from my mighty pistons at this point is a gift as the pistons have a few probs. to figure out but it will take more than starting mcdyess. they need to look at the prob. they have with a.i. the man has single-handedly lost more games for them than he should be allowed. pacers have been playing ball as the pacers of old and look for that to continue the 2nd 1/2 of the season. i like a couple more but i'm running out of time here so i'll just post and be back later. check out the suns with their new coach as i think they're glad to be rid of slo-mo porter and now they can get back to a faster paced game that suits them and finally the jazz should get it done at home over memphis. good luck everyone

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pucks for tonight

Florida +100
    Ottawa +110
    Toronto over 6
    Calgary Over 5.5
    Boston -150

Toronto over could be an ICP doing more research
    Last edited by hockeytown11; 02-17-09 at 09:43 AM.

hockeytown11

Adding Boston -150(this will be 170 by puck drop)

johnnyP

I'm Back

After truly kicking azz for a month or so I got greedy and lost my azz on two bets before the all star break. I totally ignored smart money management and loaded up on the Celtics and then the Cavs and both lost leaving my roll on the side of the street, naked and cold with only one shoe on and 10 miles to walk. I will never ever do that again and tonight I am back with a clear head and a new roll. Gotta love ****! NBA 2nd Half is here boys, lets make that cash!

CK Mafia smelling good...

nonsense48

good luck hockman. i'm with you after i check them out for myself so i can learn more of this thing of yours that you do. i want to thank you my friend as you have taught me a lot and opened my eyes to hockey and i want to be as good as you in capping hockey one day.

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    Pucks for tonight

Florida +100
    Ottawa +110
    Toronto over 6
    CALGARY/VANCOUVER Over 5.5

Toronto over could be an ICP doing more research
    Hey Hockey, stupid question I'm sure, but I'm assuming capital letters means it's a bigger bet?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

hockeytown11

no actually it means i suck at typing and accidently hit the caps button,ill edit it

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

taking Michigan st. +120. Until they lose a true road game there is value there.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome back johnny p!

NYCKEV
    NYCKEV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dex- I can't even belive my eyes. I just woke up to Spurs -5 and am going to jump all ova that one. It will be my only play of the day. Gl to all

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

HT , you buy your new car yet?

johnnyP

DEX, thanks man =) but how did you get my picture?

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by NYCKEV View Post
    Dex- I can't even belive my eyes. I just woke up to Spurs -5 and am going to jump all ova that one. It will be my only play of the day. Gl to all
    Last 3 meetings, you should buy a few pts

2008-11-11 - 20:30 San Antonio Spurs New York Knicks 92-80

2008-02-08 - 19:30 New York Knicks San Antonio Spurs 93-99
    2008-01-04 - 20:30 San Antonio Spurs New York Knicks 97-93

Still Scratching my head at the Hornets Line

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    taking Michigan st. +120. Until they lose a true road game there is value there.
    Hey solo, I just got done looking at this game and hated to see you on the Spartans. I have Purdue winning by 5. Also, without getting him in trouble, someone very vlose to me is VERY close to the Boilermakers squad, and they absolutely love their gameplan and matchups in this game. That sai, I respect the hell out of your capping so I wasn't happy to see you on the other side. My only thoughts are that you being a Michigan State guy, maybe you have those green tinted shades on today

That said, I really do value your capping skills. I am looking hard at the Maryland/Clemson game with a strong lean to one team. Not to force you into anything (just playin Dex) but if you happen to cap that one, let me know what you think.

So, far I have booked:

Purdue -2 (bought hook)
    Minnesota +4 (bought hook) CK
    Milwaukee +7 (bought hook) CK

First 12345 ... Last