netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worlds Greatest NBA Betting System

Hi,

There is a system out there that goes by the name of: Worlds Greatest NBA Betting System. Also, they go by: Worlds Greatest Sports Betting Systems.

What is your opinion of this system? Have you tried their monthly picks? Have you had consistent results/profits with them?

If there is a previous thread on this system where it was discussed in length, please post the thread link here. Thanks.

netinfo

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

usually that stuff is 100% garbage. if they really had the best "system" out there, why would they put it out in public so the books could adjust? they would be rich beyond their wildest dreams and have no reason to do the system sell routine.

han6
    han6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good comment, solobass.

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

why dont you go back to promo thread

dont like seeing garbage here

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suckatmyjob View Post
    why dont you go back to promo thread

dont like seeing garbage here
    yup!

don't fall for this shit guys.. tell 'em to **** off! AND NEVER GO TO THAT SITE!!

Robust

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

What this board should do is pitch in to buy like one day of it and spread it around throughout the board and see how good they actually are.

Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by netinfo View Post
    Hi,

There is a system out there that goes by the name of: Worlds Greatest NBA Betting System. Also, they go by: Worlds Greatest Sports Betting Systems.

What is your opinion of this system? Have you tried their monthly picks? Have you had consistent results/profits with them?

If there is a previous thread on this system where it was discussed in length, please post the thread link here. Thanks.

netinfo
    if there is, wouldn't everyone be using it?

think about it..

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, the 70% guys who raped Mundane's thread sure have it down.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ lol @ this.

made me laugh therber, that thread was ripped to pieces.

RIP Mundane.

netinfo

Thanks for the comments.

I'm still trying to find out if there are any ones in here who have actually tried this system, and if they would be willing to tell us how their picks have performed.

Alright, here are the basic questions again for those who have tried the system:

Have you had consistent results/profits with them? Did you actually receive the advertised win to loss ratio, namely, the 98%?

Stay on topic guys.

netinfo

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the comments.

I'm still trying to find out if there are any ones in here who have actually tried this system, and if they would be willing to tell us how their picks have performed.

Alright, here are the basic questions again for those who have tried the system:

Have you had consistent results/profits with them? Did you actually receive the advertised win to loss ratio, namely, the 98%?

Stay on topic guys.

netinfo
    hmmm.. you're serious? not promoting a system? ok...

read up on RLM (reverse line movement).. there is a good article by LT Profits in his SBR page.. but I am not sure if it is a system..

good luck and sorry for dumping on you... I was positive you were promoting a system..

Robust

netinfo

Robust,

I'm neither for nor against this system, I'm neutral on it, just looking for others' experiences of it.

good luck and sorry for dumping on you...
    No problem, take care.

netinfo

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

$997...it definitely does not come cheap.

Grassus
    Grassus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Netinfo,
    i know it very vell. When i was a rookie in betting US sports, me and my friends decided to try the system. Of course it looked to good to be true, but we got it at a price of 200 bucks (guess why it was so cheap at the moment) we were like 10 guys, so we gave it a shot.
    Let me be frank: The system is a fraud!! According to them, they are some old coaches and matemathicians, who have come up with a mathsystem, that is 98% correct. It's a 3 game chase system. EX: You bet La.Lakers -9. If they loose, you bet them again next game, and then again. One 3 game loss, equals like 8 wins.
    They don't have any secret formula. They just pick who they think will cover the spread in the next 3 games. Besides that, they are trying to milk you even more. At one time they charged extra 500, because they were going to have the best NBA season ever. When we wanted to stop our membership, they said: "No no, you are valuable members, we wont charge you" See the point ?
    This is one big fraud. Look around in this forum instead, here is plenty good guys with some serious skill who can help you. Betting don't come easy. If it did, we would all be rich. Anything can happen in a game, you can never tell what is going to happen.
    So don't blow youre money on bullshit, when you can get free advice inhere.

I hoped this made your decision easy'r

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe it should change it's name to the "world's greatest NBA bet fraud" ever

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am guessing you are young....and if not...something is wrong! Come on 98%!!!

Yes it is real you will be a millionaire in the morning! Are you serious????

Thanks for the comments.

Stay on topic guys.

netinfo

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Easy to answer.

If it is the best thing out there ... why give it away? You should be making millions by now.

netinfo

Grassus,

Thanks for sharing. I have some questions:

How many months did you remain with them?
    What was the overall performance of the picks they sent you, that is, the series win/loss ratio?
    Did you place your bets strictly in accordance with their rules, or did you modify your strategy? For example, did they ask you to buy points?
    How much of a bankroll did you start with, and finally ended up with?

For anyone else who has tried this system, please share with us your experience. It would be helpful if you can answer the above questions in your response, thanks.

netinfo

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

just dnt do it dude, buying picks is the stupidest thing u can do.

G's pks
    Update your status

Oh boy!

Grassus,

Thanks for sharing. I have some questions:

How many months did you remain with them?
    What was the overall performance of the picks they sent you, that is, the series win/loss ratio?
    Did you place your bets strictly in accordance with their rules, or did you modify your strategy? For example, did they ask you to buy points?
    How much of a bankroll did you start with, and finally ended up with?

For anyone else who has tried this system, please share with us your experience. It would be helpful if you can answer the above questions in your response, thanks.

netinfo

BREAKmyBOOKIE
    BREAKmyBOOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by g's pks View Post
    i am guessing you are young....and if not...something is wrong! Come on 98%!!!

yes it is real you will be a millionaire in the morning! Are you serious????

lmao

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Anyone who claims that they have a system that is consistently effective long-term at over 80% is simply lying. There is no way to remove luck from the equation. Best "system" in the world can't account for in-game injuries, officiating, cities in which dudes have goumars/peeps to stay out all night with. Not saying I wouldn't be interested in kicking the tires and looking at in greater detail, but a 98% purported success rate is inherently suspicious. If it's a scam, the guys running it aren't even good enough at running a scam to dial it down to a more realistic and believable success rate.

netinfo

Folks, as I mentioned earlier, I'm neither for this system nor against it, just looking for those who have experienced it. Also, I'm not a member of this system, nor am I purchasing their picks at this time. Keep this in mind when you respond in this thread, thanks.

I too am wondering about the 98% ratio that this system claims. It appears that the claim is made not on an individual per game basis, but on a series of three games, that is, on a chase. This is similar to the JM chase system which claims a 97% ratio on a three game series.

Could this system then be a copycat of JM, does anyone know?

Oh boy!
    G's pks,

I notice that you've commented on the JM thread. This is the comment in question:

"The system picks are listed and some of you start to argue...listen,,,, they are picked by a set system grouped into 3 road games...by a system...get it... by a system...
    Either follow or don't...but arguing is senseless... "

What would you say is the difference between the 97% JM system versus the 98% of this system?

netinfo

P.S. Guys, I would prefer it if you can make your comments on this thread on a more professional basis, so we can get as much reliable information as possible on this system.
    Last edited by netinfo; 02-18-09 at 03:06 AM.

yan7181
    yan7181's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree. newbie or not, i believe everyone was once a newbie, and shouldn't laugh or taunt at ppl.

lastinline
    lastinline's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got the worlds greatest college bb betting system. Just ask me who I'm playing and go the other way. Will probably hit 75%. Unfortunately the season is almost over so you won't get that many plays. But, you could make a fortune on the tournament.

netinfo

lastinline,

Just so I understand you better, are you saying that you've been playing the picks of the college version of this system, and you think it will probably hit a winning ratio of 75% on a individual per game basis, or is it on a series chase of three games?

Thanks for your input, take care,

netinfo

netinfo

agree. newbie or not, i believe everyone was once a newbie, and shouldn't laugh or taunt at ppl.
    Thanks bro!

netinfo

Portlander
    Portlander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Wow what is it with the touts? Is it just that time of year? start of new seasons? They are like gnats.

Hi I was just wondering about XXX system I was checking out at www.insertbettingsite.com? (or sometimes the site is www.MONEYBUTTX.com) Is it true that after playing the XXX system for a month money just pours out of your a$$? I had heard that it does.

G's pks
    Update your status

First of all are you that gulliable that you think individual games can hit at 98%? Read forward about losses with Jm.

You say
    What would you say is the difference between the 97% JM system versus the 98% of this system?

My answer is simple, the Jm series plays do not hit at 98% per game! There are losses within the series!

Example yesterday both A bets lost! So the system is not at 98% a game. Series wise yes a great system that is obviously why I like that thread.. But you have to have the stomach to chase! It is a chase system... But I do like it, but including a,b, c games there are losses! I am not being exact here...but guessing in the area of 60-16? Total games....

Also I think the books are starting to wise up to it...Torontto went to a "c" bet last week... I believe yesterday it was the hawks and spurs in "a" series bets. They both lost, so I do not believe game wise hitting above 95% over a long period of time is possible.

Wanted to add the reason for mentioning about follow the system or not, is the thread has become crowded and is being ruined much like the Murdane 70% system. People are joining in posting incorredt picks and others go and bet them. Jmorr8 even requested the others to stop messing the thread up and let Dbart handle/decide the picks that are posted. I do get the picks by e-mail so I know exactly which ones they are!
    Last edited by G's pks; 02-18-09 at 09:41 AM.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you are just starting, be ready to lose money.

if you plan to ff JM's play. read every thread this nba season and look for the thread where he explains how it is properly done

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Portlander View Post
    Wow what is it with the touts? Is it just that time of year? start of new seasons? They are like gnats.

Hi I was just wondering about XXX system I was checking out at www.insertbettingsite.com? (or sometimes the site is www.MONEYBUTTX.com) Is it true that after playing the XXX system for a month money just pours out of your a$$? I had heard that it does.

Yes it makes you wonder....

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats true GK, but you have to factor that manu didnt play so you have an option to be prudent of skipping that series

netinfo

G's pks,

Thanks. I believe this system also claims to generate the 98% not on a per game basis, as I mentioned earlier.

I think both systems, JM and this one, claim the high percentage on the overall series. In other words, a loss is considered a loss after a chase of three games, and not just one game.

Take care,

netinfo

G's pks
    Update your status

G's pks,

Thanks. I believe this system also claims to generate the 98% not on a per game basis, as I mentioned earlier.

I think both systems, JM and this one, claim the high percentage on the overall series. In other words, a loss is considered a loss after a chase of three games, and not just one game.

Take care,

netinfo

I am going to send you a pm take a look... Kind of long... just finished...
    Last edited by G's pks; 02-18-09 at 10:00 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    thats true GK, but you have to factor that manu didnt play so you have an option to be prudent of skipping that series

Ok that is true in the Spurs game...but how about if you are just following the system and not up to date on the injuries such as the spurs had? What's he throwing in, around 15 a game. You are right a big lose and a reason to avoid. I know the Murdane system is also huge on injury situations so everyone needs to not only follow the system plays but be up to speed on the injury situation..