d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I can't guarantee I will have any gold tokens that's why. I will deal with cash. I'm willing to go anything up to $2,000. You made this thread after the Bulls won a preseason game. I think that tells me everything I need to know about how long you've been watching the nba.

Come up with a bet. It's clear that you and D2bets are both Chicago homers. I picked both Lakers and Boston advancing to the finals when I was here two years ago and I am unbiased in all my decisions.
    Just because one is a homer doesn't make one wrong. And it's not like we're even going out on a limb here. I think it's pretty much consensus that the Heat or Bulls are major favorites to win the East. If the Heat really figures things out and put it all together then they may be unbeatable and the East might go down just like last season. We'll see. But if they don't, I'm pretty confident that the Bulls will be right there to scoop it up and I think the Bulls are a better basketball team than last year's team.

You got another season under an exacting new coach. Boozer will another year to adjust, should be improved. Rose keeps getting better (scary). Hamilton is an upgrade over Bogans (and anyone who disagrees is a lamebrain). Noah if he stays healthy will continue to torment the opponent. Deng had a great season last year, he may drop off a bit.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said Miami will become a dynasty. I never said the Bulls suck. You know I mean they are overrated.

Go back through all my threads and count up my +/-. I guarantee I am up + units the last 2 years I posted here. Why do my threads get so much attention? All the posters on this site know my NBA knowledge. BTW I never once guaranteed the Heat would beat the Mavs in the finals. I guaranteed they would come out of the East.

You want to make this a who leaves the forum bet if you're so confident? Or will you create a ghost?
    I have no interest in checking how many units your up, I never go in any of your threads or really anybodys who post plays. I just saw people post about your history of being a losing gambler.

As soon as you said Boston is the 2nd best team in the east, the bulls are overrated and Miami will be a dynasty you lost all NBA credibility. Not to mention saying Boston would beat the bulls in a playoff series. We can bet whatever you want on this, doesn't matter to me.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Just because one is a homer doesn't make one wrong. And it's not like we're even going out on a limb here. I think it's pretty much consensus that the Heat or Bulls are major favorites to win the East. If the Heat really figures things out and put it all together then they may be unbeatable and the East might go down just like last season. We'll see. But if they don't, I'm pretty confident that the Bulls will be right there to scoop it up and I think the Bulls are a better basketball team than last year's team. You got another season under an exacting new coach. Boozer will another year to adjust, should be improved. Rose keeps getting better (scary). Hamilton is an upgrade over Bogans (and anyone who disagrees is a lamebrain). Noah if he stays healthy will continue to torment the opponent. Deng had a great season last year, he may drop off a bit.
    You said the same things about the Bulls last year. Listen, why don't you give me a call and maybe we can work out a bet.

Goat Milk

Whatever you say ZRS,

Loser leaves the forum permanently? With no ghosts. Or we can do something else if you come up with something creative

zsr

Whatever you say ZRS,

Loser leaves the forum permanently? With no ghosts. Or we can do something else if you come up with something creative
    Are we betting who wins the east?

Agreed.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Are we betting who wins the east? Agreed.
    Yeah. Okay make the thread titled "Goat Milk/ZRS Loser leaves the forum bet"

are you going to come back with a ghost account?

zsr

Yeah. Okay make the thread titled "Goat Milk/ZRS Loser leaves the forum bet"

are you going to come back with a ghost account?
    I will not make a ghost, will you? Would you rather do a coins bet then?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    if the bulls stay healthy,they will dominate there competition,miami isnt deep enough to stay with the bulls

Shane Battier greatly improves the depth of the Heats bench. Battier just might be the key for the Heat winning the championship.

Goat Milk

I will not make a ghost, will you? Would you rather do a coins bet then?
    no. i'd rather do the other bet.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Shane Battier greatly improves the depth of the Heats bench. Battier just might be the key for the Heat winning the championship.
    I think battier was such a pointless addition. I like him and he's still a good team defender and can shoot the 3 average, but they needed to upgrade point and center. I don't think eddy curry is an upgrade lol.

zsr

no. i'd rather do the other bet.
    Ok. Just to confirm it's winner of the ECF right? Not regular season? It's a push if somehow new York or Boston win.

Goat Milk

Ok. Just to confirm it's winner of the ECF right? Not regular season? It's a push if somehow new York or Boston win.
    Eastern Conference winner. Not regular season.

Start new thread.

I don't lose bets like this. I've had 2 leave the forum bets regarding NBA with big name posters and they are both gone now

Are you sure about this?

zsr

Nvm goat, I'm not sure I like the leave the forum if it loses. I'll try to think of something else. I'm still very confident Miami has zero chance but don't like the idea.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 01:40 PM.

Goat Milk

Nvm goat, I'm not sure I like the leave the forum if it loses. I'll try to think of something else. I'm still very confident Miami has zero chance but don't like the idea. How bout we agree to not argue about it and let the season play out?
    I don't like being called clueless when it comes to the NBA so lets put our knowledge to the test. If you say Miami has a 0% chance then it should be an easy decision for you. I take NBA statements people make on here very seriously. The rest of the sports don't matter to me.

If you are scared to do the bet that's fine.

zsr

I don't like being called clueless when it comes to the NBA so lets put our knowledge to the test. If you say Miami has a 0% chance then it should be an easy decision for you. I take NBA statements people make on here very seriously. The rest of the sports don't matter to me.

If you are scared to do the bet that's fine.
    Lol you have the basketball knowledge of a 2 year old. You have over 10k posts so I know youll come back under a ghost account, you can't function without the forum. Every post you pat yourself on the back for picking the lakers and boston in the finals 2 years ago, when everyone did.

You will come back with a ghost so there's no point.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think battier was such a pointless addition. I like him and he's still a good team defender and can shoot the 3 average, but they needed to upgrade point and center. I don't think eddy curry is an upgrade lol.

far from pointless. Battier is not the lockdown defender he once was but he can still guard from shooting guard to power forward. 38% from three last year. He will help curb minutes for James and Wade to keep them fresh.

Goat Milk

Lol you have the basketball knowledge of a 2 year old. You have over 10k posts so I know youll come back under a ghost account, you can't function without the forum. Every post you pat yourself on the back for picking the lakers and boston in the finals 2 years ago, when everyone did. You will come back with a ghost so there's no point.
    a) No one picked Boston to come out of the East that year on this forum except me and Snowball. They were massive underdogs.
    b) I already gave my word. I don't know where you come from but my word is my word. I've never stiffed anyone here when I give my word that's what I do.

You're scared.

zsr

a) No one picked Boston to come out of the East that year on this forum except me and Snowball. They were massive underdogs.
    b) I already gave my word. I don't know where you come from but my word is my word. I've never stiffed anyone here when I give my word that's what I do.

You're scared.
    Lol at I'm scared. It's an Internet forum. Let's make a points bet so you can be held to it or you'll have to be put on the stiff list, there's no way to assure you won't make a ghost, especially because of how much your on the forum.

Boston was clearly the best team in the east? Idk what your talking about? The only other contender was the magic.

Goat Milk

Lol at I'm scared. It's an Internet forum. Let's make a points bet so you can be held to it or you'll have to be put on the stiff list, there's no way to assure you won't make a ghost, especially because of how much your on the forum. Boston was clearly the best team in the east? Idk what your talking about? The only other contender was the magic.
    LOL check the odds on Boston coming out of the east that year. Check your sources.

Okay points bet. 3000 points minimum. I have had thousands of points loans on this site and have paid everyone back in way less than expected time. Do I need to be concerned about you disappearing if you lose a 3000 tokens bet?

zsr

LOL check the odds on Boston coming out of the east that year. Check your sources.

Okay points bet. 3000 points minimum. I have had thousands of points loans on this site and have paid everyone back in way less than expected time. Do I need to be concerned about you disappearing if you lose a 3000 tokens bet?

I've had several loans as well and all payed back on time.

Let's do it to where the loser has to take out a loan in the points forum so the winner can be payed immediately?

Lol i don't doubt your a fan of basketball, but like I said, you lost credibility when you said Miami is on the level of the Jordan bulls, Boston is number two in the east, and the bulls are overrated. The bulls are not flashy and that's why you think they are overrated. And your constant patting yourself on the back for picking a finals matchup is just laughable. How old are you

zsr

Just checked the odds on Boston that year and I see 7/2?

Goat Milk

I've had several loans as well and all payed back on time. Let's do it to where the loser has to take out a loan in the points forum so the winner can be payed immediately? Lol i don't doubt your a fan of basketball, but like I said, you lost credibility when you said Miami is on the level of the Jordan bulls, Boston is number two in the east, and the bulls are overrated. The bulls are not flashy and that's why you think they are overrated. And your constant patting yourself on the back for picking a finals matchup is just laughable. How old are you
    deal. post the thread. 3000 points minimum.

Just checked the odds on Boston that year and I see 7/2?
    yeah just for the east.

zsr

I'll post the thread in the points sub forum. Push if somehow another team wins

Goat Milk

I'll post the thread in the points sub forum. Push if somehow another team wins
    post it in Players Talk or the NBA subforum. I never visit the points subforum. I only visit these two areas.

"Goat Milk/ZRS 3000 points bet on the Eastern Conference NBA Champs 2011-2012"

zsr

Just posted in the points forum, didn't see your post.

Its better in there that way the stiff list guys can see and confirm.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Someone explain what Miami did to be better than the Bulls?? . LBJ got WAY too much credit against rose last year. Its not hard when half the heat team was playing off their man and giving ALOT of help defense, well with Rip out there in late games, Korver and deng, they will spread out the court and let rose make the right read. All those guys are capable of hitting the shot when it counts. Bulls are going to be a very very good team this year and i think thy can be the begining of a dynasty.

Goat Milk

Just posted in the points forum, didn't see your post. Its better in there that way the stiff list guys can see and confirm.
    Tell mods to move to NBA forum when you get a chance. I want to visit thread and have it readily available with all other nba threads

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Someone explain what Miami did to be better than the Bulls?? . LBJ got WAY too much credit against rose last year. Its not hard when half the heat team was playing off their man and giving ALOT of help defense, well with Rip out there in late games, Korver and deng, they will spread out the court and let rose make the right read. All those guys are capable of hitting the shot when it counts. Bulls are going to be a very very good team this year and i think thy can be the begining of a dynasty.
    Completely agree. If there is a dynasty starting in the nba right now, it's the Chicago bulls. Rip will change everything. Come double rose at the end of the game now and see what happens

zsr

Tell mods to move to NBA forum when you get a chance. I want to visit thread and have it readily available with all other nba threads
    Ok I'll ask. Go in there real quick just to say you confirm the bet so it's official.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 02:25 PM.

Goat Milk

Completely agree. If there is a dynasty starting in the nba right now, it's the Chicago bulls. Rip will change everything. Come double rose at the end of the game now and see what happens
    The heat did not double Rose at the end of games. Lebron guarded him 1 on 1. Hamilton will never win another championship. Never. I'm done with this thread. I'll see you during the NBA year

zsr

Hamilton still has plenty left in the tank
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 02:33 PM.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

The heat did not double Rose at the end of games. Lebron guarded him 1 on 1. Hamilton will never win another championship. Never. I'm done with this thread. I'll see you during the NBA year
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyllINeA46U watch this video. Such an idiot GM. Look how they played defense on rose...you tell me where the hell is he gonna go. Watch d-wade and everyone else just keying in on him. And that one 1 game...it was like that was the whole series.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

zsr sorry i took the other 500 wager already with d2bets and i don't want any additional action on it

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyllINeA46U watch this video. Such an idiot GM. Look how they played defense on rose...you tell me where the hell is he gonna go. Watch d-wade and everyone else just keying in on him. And that one 1 game...it was like that was the whole series.
    Just ignore goat. Guy is a clown and knows nothing about basketball
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 05:28 PM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Deng is a top 5 small forward in the league, and 10-15 PFs better than boozer??? Show me 10-15 PFs in the league who average 17-20 ppg like Boozer does

also LMFAO @ Knicks and Boston better than the bulls. Rip is washed up but the 60 year old "big 3" isn't????
    knicks owned the bulls last year without melo and obviously chandler and davis.............bulls overated agree with poster above they got noone except rose........boozer is terrible and noah brings defense what else that got luel deng? common

First 123 Last