hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Jeff Green to miss the whole season

Unknown ailment requires surgery.

Boston in big trouble now.

That trade could not of worked out any worse for the Celtics.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not an unknown ailment. He's getting an aortic aneurysm repaired that very well could have killed him if his pre-season physical hadn't found it when it did. If it had burst suddenly he would likely have died on the court.

But yes, Boston really ended up getting hosed in that trade, however they're not in terrible shape for this season. I think JaJuan Johnson and Brandon Bass are going to be huge for them this season.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

It was being reported as an unknown ailment. what I should of said was the unknown ailment has been discovered and requires surgery.

Bass will be big. I think Boston will do enough to just make the playoffs while keeping KG and co. in good shape and keeping their minutes down.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much did they resign him for...? sucha wasteee

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    It was being reported as an unknown ailment. what I should of said was the unknown ailment has been discovered and requires surgery. Bass will be big. I think Boston will do enough to just make the playoffs while keeping KG and co. in good shape and keeping their minutes down.
    It's actually too bad Krstic signed overseas. I liked him in the Celtics lineup in the limited chances he got for serious minutes. He's very underrated. I can see Boston finishing 4th in the east if the Knicks come together as I expect them to. As it stands now though, I can't see them beating the Heat or Bulls unless their second unit really exceeds expectations. If they falter this year it's possible the trade deadline completely changes the look of the Celtics.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Boston will beat the Bulls in the playoffs 100% there's no doubt in my mind

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Boston will beat the Bulls in the playoffs 100% there's no doubt in my mind
    That's really conditional on the health of the starters going into the playoffs, and how well their second unit rounds into shape. It seems unlikely to me that the Celtics are going to make it through the season without experiencing some injury issues and they're likely one of the teams that will be most affected by the condensed schedule.