baywatch
    baywatch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big x2u winner today as the Pacers were far to good

NBA: 135-130-10 (+16.85u @ 51%)

Getting in now with these two as lines will move. Write ups a bit later....

*HEAT -4.5 (x2)
    (2.25u @ 1.89 @ Pinnacle)

*MAVERICKS -3 (x1)
    (1.15u @ 1.87 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

ADDED
    *2nd H - MAVS -3.5 (x1)

baywatch

Good win with Miami yesterday, but the Mavs really let me down. Failed to show up Big day today guys GL
    NBA: 136-132-10 (+16.60u @ 50.7%)

Chicago @ Philidelphia
    1ST H - BULLS +0.5 (x1.5)
    ATS - BULLS +1.5 (x1)

Yes the Sixers were very good in the second half of last game and yes the series is now tied 1-1 with this game and the next played here in Phili and yes Rose isn't coming back this year. But I think we are forgetting just how good this Chicago side has been this year.

The Bulls are the best team in the NBA and bounce back well and fast! Chicago's record is 13-0 after an upset loss this year! and to put that in more perspective they only lost 2 games in a row once all season! These Bulls are a strong and proud group with or without Rose and they now how to put a loss behind them and respond!

Chicago are one of the best defensive teams this year. The Sixers simply had a very good night last game, they shot just under 60% from the field! this won't happen again tonight. I like the Bulls to come out strong as they have done all year and lead at the main change and also take the game outright.
    (1.55u @ 1.98 @ Pinnacle)
    (1.1u @ 1.90 @ Betfair)

LA Lakers @ Denver
    1ST Q - LAKERS PK (x1)

The Lakers have shown in both games one and two it means business this year. They have dominated the Nuggets in every facet of the game thus far in the series. The score in game two flatters the Nuggets. Denver has been resorting to double teaming either Bynum down low or Kobe at various times and neither is working as this just frees up the other, Plus you have Gasol who is finding this game fun right now being the 3rd option.

While I expect Denver to ant to pick up the pace here at home I think the Lakers will get the upper hand in that wrestle and keep it at a half court game. In saying that if LA can control the pace this game and the series is all over! LA will be aware of the poor record on the road and will come out strong tonight. Lakers to lead at the 1st change.
    (0.75u @ 2.37 @ Pinnacle)
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-15 at 09:51 AM. Reason: image does not exist

baywatch

Terrible 0-3 day
    Added Live
    *LAKERS +12 (x2)

First ... 4567