ATS - ROCKETS -3 (x1)
    (1.1u @ 1.92 @ Sportsbet)

baywatch
    baywatch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better day 2-0-1

NBA: 40-41-8 (-0.06u @ 49.4%)

Memphis Grizzlies At Golden State Warriors
    ATS - GRIZZLES +2 (x1)

The Grizzles have been red hot recently winning 6 straight! Admittedly most of these were at home but they are currently 3-4 on the road, with losses to the Spurs, Bulls, Jazz and Lakers nothing to be ashamed of. Golden State are a very hot and cold side! They are 5-10 for the season and just 3-5 at home!

Memphis begin a 4 game road trip here and will be keen to start well! While I do think the Warriors will lift here at home I also think Memphis are a much better side. Taking the points with the side in form.
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Nice win last night thanks to a huge come from behind win by Memphis 1-0

NBA: 41-41-8(+0.95u @ 50%)

Memphis Grizzlies At Portland Trail Blazers
    ATS - BLAZERS -5.5 (x1)

While Memphis pulled off a remarkable comeback win last night to get the cash for me I feel a let down here against a much tougher side!

Both teams are on b2b games and playing 4th in 5 days. But the Grizzles tough win would have taken more out of them than Portlands cruise over the Kings. This will be Memphis's 2nd straight road game and 3rd in 4 days. This combined with big minutes will take its toll!

Portland are still unbeaten at home and after a disappointing 2-4 road trip will be keen to keep that record in tact! The Blazers match up quite well here also. I think Portland will take advantage of a tired Grizzles squad here and win well!
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Nice win!

baywatch

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Nice win!
    Cheers mate

baywatch

Winner yesterday 1-0
    Seeing things well ATM hitting 7-0-1 last 8

NBA: 42-41-8(+1.95u @ 50.6%)

New York Knicks At Cleveland Cavaliers
    ATS - KNICKS -3 (x1)
    (1.15u @ 1.87 @ Pinnacle)

Milwaukee Bucks At Houston Rockets
    ATS - ROCKETS -4 (x1)

GL guys

baywatch

Adding

Los Angeles Clippers At Los Angeles Lakers
    ATS - LAKERS -3.5 (x2)
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)
    Last edited by baywatch; 01-25-12 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Adding extra unit
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave baywatch 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

baywatch

thanks again Snapper
    Although went 1-2 yesterday basically broke even with my big Lakers play...

NBA: 43-43-8 (+1.70u @ 50%)

Boston Celtics At Orlando Magic
    1ST H - MAGIC -5.5 (x2)

REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE!!!!

Orlando were embarrassed a few night back by the Celtics in Orlando. Dwight and all his team mates had a terrible night And we're spanked by 30 points! While the Magic were able to put in a good performance in beating the Pacers last start, I expect they have this one as their high priority!

Boston will again be without Allen and Rondo is listed as doubtful. Although the C's are famous for their "Big 3" it's the other guy that I feel is the most important! Rondo is the general out there and has quickly developed into one of the prime point guards in the league! His loss will be felt here!

Orlando are typically fast starters and with a point to prove tonight will be no exception! I expect Orlando to make a statement here early and wouldn't be surprised to see a double digit lead at the half!
    (2.15u @ 1.96 @ Pinnacle)

Memphis Grizzlies At Los Angeles Clippers
    1ST Q - CLIPPERS -1 (x1)

This was one of my pet plays last season and while I haven't pulled the trigger recently the Clips continue to be a fast starting team! They will be stung by last nights tough loss at the hands of the Lakers and on b2b here will be better early on and my feel the pinch late?

Memphis are playing their 3rd game on the road and have not started either of their first two well. While they escaped with a monster comeback against the Warriors, they were beaten easily last start against Portland. The match ups here will be tough for Memphis also. Gasol will find it tough against Blake and or DJ while Conoly will be out of his depth against the CP3, Billups, Williams combo! Clippers to put last night behind them and start well here against a struggling Memphis team on the road!
    (1.1u @ 1.93 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Great day yesterday! 2-0 adding x3u
    Big card today. Lines look pretty sharp IMO but 2 spots I love!

NBA: 45-43-8 (+4.79u @ 51.1%)

Indiana Pacers At Boston Celtics
    ATS - PACERS -2.5 (x1.5)

I'm fading the veteran Celtics team here on b2b games coming off an unbelievable come from behind win in Orlando last night! Boston were down over 20 at the half and managed to win by 8! What's more remarkable is this was without Ray Allen or Rondo! Gutsy effort no doubt. But this win is sure to take its toll on the C's vets. Peirce and Garnett were the driving force behind last nights win and as a result put up monster minutes with little rest down the stretch. Backing up here is going to be tough against a hard blue collar team like Indiana.

The Pacers have won both meetings between these sides already this season and I see them making that 3 in a row tonight! The Pacers are tough defensively and are dominate on the glass. They will be to physical for the fatigued and undermanned Celtics, who will be again without Rondo and Allen with O'neal also doubtful. Can't see The vets Garnett and Pierce repeating last night efforts on b2b. Pacers win here!
    (1.65u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

Atlanta Hawks At Detroit Pistons
    1ST H - HAWKS -3 (x1)

While Atlanta has been impressive so far this season, they are coming off its worse loss of the season getting beat up by the Spurs by 22 last start. The Hawks are 4-1 coming off a loss so far and I expect them to bounce back well here against the 4-15 Pistons!

Detroit have shown signs of improvement recently but are still hurt by injuries with Bynum, Gordon, Villanueva all missing and Prince listed as doubtful. Atlanta on the other hand are still without Horford but are otherwise healthy with Teague and Hindrich both playing.

Atlanta have been typically fast starters and Detroit are the complete opposite, regularly giving up big leads. With Atlanta in the middle of a 5 game road trip I expect this trend to continue. They will be keen to start well and then look to get some rest into their starters. Hawks to lead well at the half!
    (1.15u @ 1.87 @ Pinnacle)

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck mate I don't know how to cap celts anymore so I've given up haha

baywatch

No good yesterday 0-2! Yeah those C's are hot and cold that's for sure..... Moving on

baywatch

NBA: 45-45-8 (+2.0u @ 50%)

Memphis Grizzlies At Phoenix Suns
    ATS - GRIZZLES -3.5 (x1.5)

Rolling with Memphis tonight to get the job done on the road in Pheonix! Memphis finish a 4 game road trip here tonight and are currently 1-2 on the trip. After suffering two losses at the hands of Portland and he Clippers, I believe Memphis will be more desperate here to get back to the winners list and finish this trip off well!

Clearly Memphis are the more talented side and get Pheonix on b2b returning home from a bad beat up in Portland. While the Suns are marginally better at home 3-5 they have dropped heir last 3 against Toronto, Cleveland and New Jersey! Memphis get the win tonight!
    (1.65u @ 1.92 @ Sportsbet)

Los Angeles Lakers At Milwaukee Bucks
    ATS - LAKERS -5 (x2)

Have the Lakers turned he corner? I believe so! They got more out of Gasol, Artest and even young Rookie Gouldelock last start! It's amazing what a big win like that will do for these guys confidence! While LA are just 1-6 away, they get the Bucks in a vulnerable spot! On b2b and without Andrew Bogut!

Milwaukee is 0-6 with no rest this season and will have no answers for the Lakers Big men with Bogut on the sidelines! Lakers to gain momentum and win well on the road!
    (2.2u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)
    Last edited by baywatch; 01-28-12 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added extra unit

baywatch

Added
    2nd H - LAKERS -5 (x1)
    (1.0u @ 2.03 @ Pinnacle)
    (Down 8 @ half. GL Lakers +3)

baywatch

2nd H - BULLS +2 (x1)
    (1.15u @ 1.88 @ Pinnacle)
    (down 5 @ half. GL Bulls +7)

More to come.....

baywatch

ADDED

DOUBLE - LAKERS +9.5 / CLIPPERS +10.5 (x1)
    (1.2u @ 1.85 @ Centrebet)

baywatch

Better day yesterday 2-0 But has been a very up and down week..... Quite a few I liked today but have limited it to 3. GL all

NBA: 47-48-8 (-0.84u @ 49.5%)

Portland Trail Blazers At Utah Jazz
    ATS - BLAZERS -1.5 (x1.5)
    (1.65u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

San Antonio Spurs At Memphis Grizzlies
    ATS - GRIZZLES -6 (x1)
    (1.05u @ 1.95 @ Pinnacle)

Oklahoma City Thunder At Los Angeles Clippers
    ATS - THUNDER -2 (x1)

baywatch

Tough day 0-3
    Very up and down season for me so far.... Will be more selective in my plays for a while. Just one early one for Morro

- CELTICS -3 (x3)

GL all

baywatch

Push last night

Chicago Bulls At Philadelphia 76ers
    ATS - 76ERS +2 (x1)

Chicago will be without Deng and RIP tonight and are playing their 3rd on the road and 3rd in 4 days. Tough spot up against a solid deep team in Phili, especially at home. Taking the Sixers as home dogs today!
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Centrebet)

Miami Heat At Milwaukee Bucks
    1ST H - HEAT -3.5 (x2)

Rolling with Miami here to start with a bang! They were sluggish to start last match and have made a point that this needs to improve! Milwalkee defeated the Heat earlier this season so a revenge angle here for Miami also! All starters were well rested last game so will be fresh for this one. I expect a Miami to take care of Milwaulkee minus Bogut and Jackson questionable? Heat to start well!
    (2.2u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

baywatch

Nice 2-0 yesterday
    Have a few leans today but just one play ATM.

NBA: 49-51-9 (-1.66u @ 49%)

Portland Trail Blazers At Sacramento Kings
    1ST H - BLAZERS -1.5 (x1)

Taking the Blazers here tonight against the struggling Kings. Yes Portland have struggled on the road this season 3-8 but this is the perfect spot to turn that around against the 6-15 Kings who have dropped their last 5 straight! Of all the games Portland have let slip on the road they have actually started well in most. Sac Town are dreadful starters either at home or on the road.

Portland will be well rested after a dominate display against the Bobcats win by just under 50! Gotta go with the form side and I expect Portland to carry this form into tonight's match early on. Blazers to be cover the bucket in the 1st half and should get that much needed road win!
    (1.05u @ 1.95 @ Pinnacle)

Leaning Denver but may see how game plays out? 2nd H maybe? GL all

baywatch

1-0 yesterday

NBA: 50-51-9(-0.66u @ 49.5%)

New York Knicks At Boston Celtics
    ATS - CELTICS -6.5 (x2)

Fading the Knicks here on the road against the rejuvenated Celtics! Here's why.

New York is on b2b games here after a tough match up against the Bulls at the Garden last night. A spot they have gone 1-5 this season. New York is terrible on the road! While their record of 4-7 might not seem that bad, take a look at those four wins. Charlotte, Detroit, Washington and Sacramento. Need I say more. New York has not won in Boston since 2006!

On the flip side Rondo is likely to start which is huge against the PG less Knicks. Boston has quietly got its season back on track going 6-1 of their last 7. They are enjoying a 5 home game sted and are well rested with all of their starters sitting the entire 4th Q last start! Add to all this a little revenge for the season opener which the Knocks won 106-104 and I am all over the Celtics! A letdown spot here for the fatigued Knicks up against an inform, well rested Celtics side playing at home! Boston win well!
    (2.15u @ 1.94 @ Pinnacle)

Miami Heat At Philadelphia 76ers
    ATS - HEAT -1.5 (x1)

While I was on the 76ers last start against the Bulls here at home, tonight is completely different! Their is no way the line should be the same for this one! Chicago was in a bad spot, minus 2 starters and were -2. Now we have a full strength Miami team coming off a loss laying exactly the same? I like Miami to respond well off a loss to the Bucks and perhaps a letdown for the 76ers.

Phili took care of Chicago who were without their starting shooting guard and small forward. Bad news as those two positions are Miami's strength! Wade & James! These two will cause match up nightmares tonight! I like Miami
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Added
    4thQ - LAKERS +1 (x1)
    (up 4 @ 3rd. GL Lakers -3)

baywatch

2-1 yesterday but basically broke even due to my big Celtics play not covering.....

NBA: 52-52-9(-0.80u @ 50%)

Philadelphia 76ers At Atlanta Hawks
    ATS - 76ERS +4 (x1.5)

Looking for Phili to bounce back well here in Atlanta! The 76ers have beaten the Bulls well and lost badly to Miami at home in the last two games. I expect a much better performance tonight! Phili have responded with a win after every one of their losses this season. Even though this is a b2b game for the 76ers, I don't view it as a huge fatigue spot for them as they have been based at home for the past 7 games! That is a great luxury in this condensed season. Also the fact they are 4-2 in b2b games this season.

The Hawks are coming of an embarrassing loss to the GRIZZLES last start in their first game home off a long 5 game road trip so you could excuse them for being a little rusty, but almost 20pts. Wow! You could also argue Atlanta will be focused and on revenge for an earlier loss to Phili bit I just don't see it. Phili match up well and have multiple avenues to score. I like the Sixers with the points tonight!
    (1.65u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

Golden State Warriors At Sacramento Kings
    ML - WARRIORS (x1)

I like the way the Warriors are starting to gel now under new coach Jackson. They are also finally healthy and Monte and Steph Curry looked awesome last start! While the Kings produced a nice come from behind win over Portland last start, they have rarely put two solid performances in a row. I like the momentum of the Warriors in this one and think they win outright on the road. Good value too!
    (1.0u @ 2.11 @ Sportsbet)
    Posted by baywatch Bets at 8:20 AM

baywatch

1-1 the other day for a small profit

NBA: 53-53-9 (-0.30u @ 50%)

Phoenix Suns At Atlanta Hawks
    1ST H - HAWKS -4.5 (x1.5)

Looking at a huge effort early on in this one from Atlanta! The Hawks have lost their past 2 games at home against Memphis and The 76ers. With a day off to assess I expect to see a much more desperate side as they will not want to lose a 3rd straight, especially at home!

Pheonix are playing their 3rd in 4 days and don't travel that well, 4-8 on the road. I'm not sure who will cover Smith and Johnson here and I expect a high scoring affair. Hawks get away well early here.
    (1.55u @ 1.97 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

0-1 yesterday with Atlanta failing to turn up

TEASER
    Cleveland Cavaliers At Miami Heat
    Sacramento Kings At Minnesota Timberwolves

DOUBLE - CAVS +18.5 / TWOLVES PK (x2)

Taking a double here today as I like both these teams in these spots. Miami hosts Cleveland and while I fully expect Miami to get the points I also think this CAVS team will show some resistance. Much like Miami's last start against Toronto I feel they will let up and rest their stars with a look ahead to Orlando tomorrow. Cleveland to keep it within 10-12 here.

2nd up I Love Minnesota here against a tired Kings team on the road even without K.Love! Sac Town are on b2b road games here after a huge come from behind win over the struggling Hornets last night. Huge minutes for their starters. They are also on 3 in 4 days after another tough OT win against the Warriors 3 days back! Minni are rested having not played since the 4th! Wolves win at home!
    (2.15 @ 1.94 @ Centrebet)

baywatch

Winner yesterday 1-0 for +2u. It's fair to say this season has been a struggle. Just can't get a roll on. Very up and down. 2 for today

NBA: 54-54-9(+0.20u @ 50%)

Miami Heat At Orlando Magic
    ATS - HEAT -3.5 (x1)

Indiana Pacers At Atlanta Hawks
    1st H - HAWKS -1.5 (x1)
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Added
    2ND H - BLAZERS -8 (x1)
    (down 14 @ half. GL Blazers +6)

baywatch

Los Angeles Lakers At Boston Celtics
    ATS - LAKERS +3.5 (x1.5)
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Centrebet)

Oklahoma City Thunder At Sacramento Kings
    1ST H - THUNDER -3 (x1)
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Added
    2nd H - THUNDER -5.5 (x1.5)
    (down 2 @ half. GL OKC -3.5)

baywatch

1-2 yesterday after a bad bet late

Couple for today

Los Angeles Clippers At Philadelphia 76ers
    ATS - 76ers -3.5 (x1)

Sticking with Phili here to bounce back from a poor performance last start against the Spurs. The Sixers have responded well after a loss winning SU after each of their 8. I expect them to bounce back once again here. They are also once again playing at home. This team has had the best schedule to date. Traveling just 9 times!

The Clippers are in the middle of a tough road trip, now playing their 4th. They are working out how to play minus one of their stars and leaders Billips right now and here in Phili isn't the place to do it. While I expect a better performance from LA than last start, it won't be enough. Phili has to much depth and play well at home. Sixers cover tonight!
    (1.1u @ 1.92 @ Pinnacle)

TEASER

Atlanta Hawks At Orlando Magic
    Portland Trail Blazers At New Orleans Hornets
    DOUBLE - HAWKS +10.5 / BLAZERS PK (x1.5)

Short and sweet here, I expect a bit of a let down from Orlando after a huge win over Miami last start. Atlanta getting to many points here for a solid team, was very close to taking the +5 alone. But have grabbed extra in what I believe will be a close match.

Blazers were awful last start and must find some form now! They will have to many weapons for an undermanned and struggling Hornets side who have been beaten by everyone! Portland get a road win tonight!
    (1.7u @ 1.89 @ Sportingbet)

baywatch

ADDED LIVE
    - LAKERS +1 (x1)
    (DOWN 4-11 early in 1st)
    (1.1u @ 1.93 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

ADDED
    2nd H - JAZZ -0.5 (x1)
    (Down 5 @ half. GL JAZZ +4.5)
    (1.05u @ 1.97 @ Pinnacle)

baywatch

Tough day yesterday 1-3 Has been a bit of a struggle to get a roll on so far this season. Like two today

NBA: 57-61-9 (-2.32u @ 48.3%)

Philadelphia 76ers At Cleveland Cavaliers
    1ST H - 76ERS -3.5 (x1.5)

Sticking with the Sixers here again tonight. They couldn't quite finish last night losing at home to the Clippers by 1. This was their 2nd straight loss at home, and the first time this season they have dropped 2 straight! I expect this group to come out strong here on the road in Cleveland tonight!

While the Sixers are in b2b games and playing 3rd in 4. The CAVS are in a worse spot. Also on b2b games coming off an OT loss, playing 3rd in 4, which will also be their 4th in 5! Cleveland while have been honest in their efforts this season face tonight's tough task minus some pretty handy players with Irving, Varaejao and Parker! Huge holes to fill against this strong deep team. Sixers for mine!
    (1.65u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)

Portland Trail Blazers At Dallas Mavericks
    ATS - MAVERICKS -4 (x1)

Once again both these teams are on b2b games with Portland winning against the struggling Hornets and Dallas to strong for Minny! Dallas return home here after a 3 game road trip and will have gained confidence with their two recent performances. Defeating the Nuggets and TWolves. On top of that, they are finally getting healthy! Kidd will be better after his return and Dirk is getting his shot back!

Dallas when healthy has one of the deepest teams in the league and will get plenty from their bench down the stretch. The Mavs recent form and health is one key factor but the other is fading this Portland team in the road! They struggled last night and had to fight hard to put away the Hornets. This was just their 4th win from 13 attempts on the road this season! Add to that the fatigue of b2b games on the road and I Dallas looks even better! Mavs win and cover the 4pts here at home!
    (1.1u @ 1.91 @ Pinnacle)
    Last edited by baywatch; 02-11-12 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Units played correction

First 123456 ... Last