slosekz
    slosekz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Push on the side bet gw +18, (W) for my teazer +22.5 woot!
    Last edited by slosekz; 02-22-09 at 02:30 PM.

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel today we will win NBA and lose ncaa

allen775
    allen775's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got gw at 18

cacophony
    cacophony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    got done by a half pt.
    Story of my god damn life this week!

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Shrug. I got 18

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

there will be more plays in a little while in ncaa

cacophony

I'm gonna come close to capping out my credit at -3k this week if I take those NBA plays and lose

I hate taking all those underdogs...

slosekz
    slosekz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cacophony View Post
    I'm gonna come close to capping out my credit at -3k this week if I take those NBA plays and lose

I hate taking all those underdogs...
    Hey maybe you shouldve jumped on Xavier -18...

suckatmyjob

never gamble with money you cant afford to lose
    no one is making you play the play that is listed

schaapattack is here listing what he likes.....usually i play more on things the both of us agree on

hopefully cacophony you manage your money well to lose -3k

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

cacophony,

maybe stop jinxing the thread and take all your negativity elsewhere? either play the games and be confident or don't play them at all. no one is FORCING you to gamble. take your losses like a man and move on to next week or stop gambling. GL on the rest of your sunday wagers.

schaap,

solid day yesterday, i went 8-4 rollin with you. it was tough getting in all the plays on time, but it was surely a fun day of wagering. needless to say, keep up the bad-ass work you're doing.

SlowRoll
    SlowRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cacophony View Post
    Story of my god damn life this week!
    Shrug. I got 18

Shrug you got 18...

Ca mon we are all in this together and your shrug I got 18..

Man..!! that was a big game 4 me, don't come in here all "shrug I got 18" that type of $hit really pissed me off man. Be a grown up..

SlowRoll

Here is an Example on how to act:

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    oh my god that g wash game is close

edit: damn it for everyone who had +17.5, I had a push as i got it at 18 b4 kickoff
    still 4 more games to go, lets get em

SlowRoll

Let's go Ladies and Gents More WINS to Come...

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Cacophony you gotta play it the way its posted. He is either right on or close. To be safe buy a point or two. Some money is better than none. I had 18 pts and I also bought a pt. I ended up pushing and winning that bet.

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Slowroll. Didn't mean it that way. Shrug was probably a bad word. My apologies.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

cacaphony, you need to quit gambling. Clearly, you're out of your league: from what I read in your posts, you're broke as f*ck, losing 3k in a week that you don't have? It looks like you're completely tailing the picks of others without having any real sense of how to handicap a game on your own. Don't get me wrong, tailing a great handicapper is fine, but losing more than you can afford to is not.

You need to decrease the sizes of your wagers to something more manageable. At this rate, you'll start ripping out your hairs, which will probably start turning grey from the stress. I'm just being brutally honest, stating the facts here. It's sad to see someone lose their hard earned money to a gambling problem.

suckatmyjob

vassman is correct

like ck, schaap, JM, and all the other good cappers here you know they list their picks and alot also go thru how they cap it's all a learning thing try to learn it add it to how you cap games and move on

i'm dissappointed in people blaming and whining when the games dont go right and then cappers stop posting and talking about games anymore

tonight's game schaap likes Charlotte and JM road bet game is also on Charlotte buying 2 pts so it's one game i'll play

but really i think schaap best bets are the ones he post last min or close to games b/c when that pick is the same as mine I love it even more....lines change alot up till last min some games i dont even bet till 1 min or so before the game time

cacophony

Quote Originally Posted by vassman86 View Post
    cacaphony, you need to quit gambling. Clearly, you're out of your league: from what I read in your posts, you're broke as f*ck, losing 3k in a week that you don't have? It looks like you're completely tailing the picks of others without having any real sense of how to handicap a game on your own. Don't get me wrong, tailing a great handicapper is fine, but losing more than you can afford to is not.

You need to decrease the sizes of your wagers to something more manageable. At this rate, you'll start ripping out your hairs, which will probably start turning grey from the stress. I'm just being brutally honest, stating the facts here. It's sad to see someone lose their hard earned money to a gambling problem.

I'm not gonna argue with you

I'll survive the hit and everything but this was certainly a misguided week of following other cappers for big money after starting off the week poorly. Not a thread about me though. Good luck!

schaapattack

I am moving this thread to the NCAA Basketball Forum. I will have no more NBA games but i will have daily College Basketball plays and College Basketball BEST BETS. I am moving from the NBA Forum for my own reasons. the thread will read, "Schaapattacks College Plays & Best Bets". For those of you interested in following me you are welcome to come on over.
    The games will be played as they have been with the plays 25-20 minutes before game time.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

schaapattak,

you have learned the lesson that sometimes your success will take a shot back at you. I've been there brother. The NCAA forums are a tough place to be because the guys over there don't like new people in their threads and there are even more haters over there than in the NBA. But keep your head up and make your picks as if you were writing them on a chalkboard in you office. People will always try to make you feel bad for what they do. It's the Amercian way. Place the blame somewhere else than on your self

schaapattack

Aight

allen775
    allen775's Avatar Become A Pro!

i value ur picks as i use them to aide me with my picks and studys thanks schaap

First ... 24252627