Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Spurs (-4.5) against the Nets

Hi All.I just thought i d share this tip with all you people.I believe that spurs at (-4.5) is a steal and should be locked up immediately.I expect the spurs to dominate the nets as they always have and at an arena which is second to them after their homecourt.The spurs love playing here and with carter not 100%and listed as day to day,i believe the nets will be blown away very quickly into this one.So all of you looking to cash in,this is a good wager.Cheers

Laker_crazy

Its not how you play the game...its how the game plays you..!!

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

What are your thoughts about Spurs to cover -1,5 1st qtr and -2,5 for HT? Can they do it? Spreads aren't big at all, only thing I am worried about is that if Nets hit their shots well then...

Laker_crazy

Hi.I would advice you that if you want to play it safe then the full time wager is the best,however i still feel that the spurs should be able to cover the -1.5 point spread for the first quater and -2.5 for the half,if you have doubts about the -1.5 for the first quater then you should wager on the -2.5 for the half because the spurs are sure to dominate one quater completely.Good luck.

Laker crazy

It's not how you play the game...Its how the game plays you.

Laker_crazy

80-65 with 2:26 left to play in the 3rd quater...the spurs are on their way to a blowout..

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Laker Crazy,

It looks like you DEFINITELY made the right call on the Spurs game. Very nice. What's your thoughts on tonight's game against Oklahoma City? I'm playing the UNDER myself.

Laker_crazy

:-)the spurs should not have a problem putting this one away.As far as the laker game goes,i d like to wait and watch because it should be a high octaned offence game from the lakers which in turn could also lead to easy points in the paint for oklahama,so i ll prefer to wait and watch.Good luck

Laker_crazy

It's not how you play the game..its how the game plays you..

Laker_crazy

THats it,all over..spurs trash the nets by 15..hope you all cashed this one in..

laker_crazy

Its not how you play the game,its how the game plays you