touchmoney09
    touchmoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 team parlay i really like..going heavy...

Need some thoughts and opinion should i do this..I really need this money to pay off my bills..

Selection 1:NBA, Basketball

Cleveland Cavaliers 10-February-2009 4:05 PM PST

Money Line for Game -260
    Selection 2:NBA, Basketball

San Antonio Spurs 10-February-2009 4:35 PM PST

Money Line for Game -205

Risking 450.00 to Win 477.02 CAD

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id do money line for both games.Im thinking about doing this as well. Cleveland is good after getting beat in the past game- just look it up. San Antonio is good and well the Nets aren't.

touchmoney09
    touchmoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope these two teams come true..but pacers are playing really good and they beat Orlando and lakers this season and nets they have carter playing today..

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt go heavy on anything and your letting emotions (playing to pay off bills) stand in your judgement

thus good luck

i'm on Toronto ml and OKC +13

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Just to give some advice. I started with $900 and had it up to $6200 within a month. I made most of it on my own but then "bought" into a service to try and make even more money. They scammed me and I lost half my profits in one weekend. Then I got desperate and started chasing, I played Machine Choice's picks and just happened to start on the day he went 0 for 4 (not blaming him, timing is everything). Then I started playing $200 parlays to make a killing and get my money back - forget it, I lost all of them and all my $6200.

I've now learned that you need to take a long-term approach, do your own research, follow the best cappers and analyze their picks, then make your plays based upon what you've studied. But the real key is Money Management as has been stated here over and over again by the guys who know what they're doing.

Good luck to all and thanks for the great input.