will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

More Michael Jordan bad behavior-lmao

http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...ghbors-2011-12

Hey: I'm Michael Jordan, I can crap on the world-

"Half smoked cigars in the grass and 10 person golf playing posse"

He's starting to remind me of OJ. Has a great public perception IN HIS PRIME and is really an ass

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just stuffy old white people scared to death when they look out of their Mansion and see 10 black guys out on the golf course.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Just stuffy old white people scared to death when they look out of their Mansion and see 10 black guys out on the golf course.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

He's starting to remind me of OJ. Has a great public perception IN HIS PRIME and is really an ass
    do you ever add anything besides celebrity gossip to these boards, stiff?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    do you ever add anything besides celebrity gossip to these boards, stiff?

I contribute more to this site than you. I'm not expanding on this and the only thing that's stiff is the non flowing oxygen to your brain.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Hey black guys are f u c k i n g slow at golf. I'll bleeping club one or two if they hold me up on a day I'm close to shooting par. F u c k that shit ...... Best score to date is 75.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

MJ is the man

Hall of fame speech knocked him down a couple pegs in my book but he is still MJ

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Hey black guys are f u c k i n g slow at golf. I'll bleeping club one or two if they hold me up on a day I'm close to shooting par. F u c k that shit ...... Best score to date is 75.

hell yeah they are, I'm glad to know that it's just not in my area then. and they never play alone or in a pair, always a foursome.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

Comparing MJ to OJ, is like comparing you to an intelligent poster... It's just doesn't make sense.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Comparing MJ to OJ, is like comparing you to an intelligent poster... It's just doesn't make sense.
    You're ignorant also. I'm not some kid. I've seen the tail end of O.J. Simpson's career and the point that I'm trying to make is that he was a "bad guy" always being perceived as good as we eventually found out he's a " stone cold killer".

Where MJ is concerned, there were commercials "Be like Mike". M.J. isn't a criminal but in the eyes of a lot of kids and even adults, he's a nice guy. We're learning by his behavior that maybe he's not so "squeaky clean" when it comes to the person that he is.

Obviously, OJ and MJ are on two different levels. I just assumed that you would be smart enough to absorb what I was saying without thinking that I'm saying MJ is a killer. He's a gambler and from what we know, he seems to be a very unfriendly and thoughtless person regarding the public.

Where basketball is concerned, he's the best that I've seen in my lifetime. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird are next (I've seen everyone of these players play in person in their prime and I must admit the Magic Johnson impressed me the most with his passing ability. He was simply "Magical"