tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Is it possible for Stern to recall?

I am expecting David Stern will allow the trade finally. He will lose total control, if he doesn't recall this. Plus the fact that he caused problems to 3 teams at first.
    If this remains as it is now, NBA will be a joke among the other pro leagues.
    Any thoughts?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I think he will allow the revised trade to go through. If not...the man has completely lost his old senile ******* mind.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

If he has a sensible bone left in his body, he'll let the revised deal go through no matter what the fuk it says.

It's already held up the teams enough as it is. You have 3 teams who are at a total standstill on the biggest free-agent day of the year b/c of this bullshit. All after they probably spends hundreds of hours working on the original deal.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still can't believe he blocked the trade. He has already made Nba a laughing stock. I think Gilbert & Cuban should learn to shut their mouth up. Their can never be balance btw the big team and d small. Can Levante, zaragoza, Getafe attract a player like Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Benzema? Can Norwich, Swansea, Bolton attracts Rooney, Nani, Torres, Mata, Modric, Aguero, Silva? NO! Can a player be stopped from joining Madrid, barca, manutd, mancity if its legal? NO! NBA is Shit and Stern just confirmed it!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Imagine this... A young kid from some small poor town somewhere. All he does is play basketball every day. The most dedicated kid ever. He is a basketball god in the making. He finally makes it to the NBA. And carries out a career as a Charlotte Bobcat for "basketball reasons"

WTF?! Eliminate 6 teams from the NBA and lets get some entertainment up in this bitch. Stern is already turning the NBA into the WWF.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Imagine this... A young kid from some small poor town somewhere. All he does is play basketball every day. The most dedicated kid ever. He is a basketball god in the making. He finally makes it to the NBA. And carries out a career as a Charlotte Bobcat for "basketball reasons"

WTF?! Eliminate 6 teams from the NBA and lets get some entertainment up in this bitch. Stern is already turning the NBA into the WWF.
    True