PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Anyone know anything about the Australian league?

i see there re a few games on in a couple hrs anyone know anything about the league?

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

I am interested in this also

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

K, idk y the line is where it is at cuz NZ is 7-1 and undefeated at home. The other team is 4-4 including a 15 pt loss to NZ first time they met. This time it is at NZ but line is only -5.5? Idk but I am playing NZ small

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

here go:

NBL

New Zealand(7-3) v Gold Coast(4-4)
    These are two upper tempo & jumpshooting teams, especially Gold Coast love to go transition & rotate the balls for spot up
    shooting. NZ breakers is very efficient with FG % & scoring in many different ways with array of weapons; inside and out. We should see a combo score 95 89, play over total probably best and good value here.

Take Over 176.5 Points

Sydney(5-6)v Adelaide(3-6)
    As lowly they are, Sydney Kings owns Adelaide 36ers. Julian Khazzouh is like shaq in his prime, in the old day NBA when Orlando at Dallas; remember the term "hack a shaq" ? was invented by Don Nelson when nothing else was working; except here Adelaide got a backfire as
    Khazzouh is deadly at mid range, excellent at the line and even connecting from downtown a few times.

Take Sydney -3.5
    Take Over 171.5 Points

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    here go:

NBL

New Zealand(7-3) v Gold Coast(4-4)
    These are two upper tempo & jumpshooting teams, especially Gold Coast love to go transition & rotate the balls for spot up
    shooting. NZ breakers is very efficient with FG % & scoring in many different ways with array of weapons; inside and out. We should see a combo score 95 89, play over total probably best and good value here.

Take Over 176.5 Points 106-85 NZ breakers

Sydney(5-6)v Adelaide(3-6)
    As lowly they are, Sydney Kings owns Adelaide 36ers. Julian Khazzouh is like shaq in his prime, in the old day NBA when Orlando at Dallas; remember the term "hack a shaq" ? was invented by Don Nelson when nothing else was working; except here Adelaide got a backfire as
    Khazzouh is deadly at mid range, excellent at the line and even connecting from downtown a few times.

Take Sydney -3.5 Score: 107-103
    Take Over 171.5 Points
    I hope you tail it 3/3.