SOLAMAN
    SOLAMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3749

Nba road system 2011- 12

A few words concerning this season.....

The lockout, a short preseason and regular season and with so many back to backs for the road teams the potential of a successful season is possible because the fatique factor could be at its highest point.

I will consider posting the schedules for the season but not sure of the daily updates at this time.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

-playr101

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Welcome back!

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

let's hope this new 60 game format wont ruin the 9TH WINNING SEASON!

SOLAMAN

NBA ROAD SYSTEM .... HALVES / ATS
    (EXPLANATION REVISTED FOR 2011 - 12)

THE PLAN: The idea of the nba road system (halves/ats) is to play against a road team that is out of its comfort zone and with the fatigue factor to consider, so we play up to the last 6 halves of a 3 or more games road trip. Stop the series when a cover is made by the home team. Find your best line for the first half and if the first half loses bet at half-time for the 2nd half.Betting progression: To win one unit... double bet plus juice until it covers. See below for more details.

RULES FOR THE ROAD SYSTEM WITH HALVES (ATS)

1. Bet against the road team (ats) on a road trip of three or more games.
    2. Play up to the LAST 3 games of a road series until a cover is made. Of course on a 3 game road trip it would all 3 games.
    3. Find your best line for the first half and if it does not cover place your bet at half-time for the second half for the second play of the series. If there is still a no cover after two plays, your third play would be the first half of the second game of the series and etc.
    4.Betting progression: the goal is to win one unit. (see below for more details)
    5. Series games must be 3 games or less between games or the series is a no play.
    6. The main problem with this system: You must be available to make half-time wagers.

* 6 game series ... start with the 4th game of the series
    * 5 game series ... start with the 3rd game of the series
    * 4 game series ... start with the 2nd game of the series
    * 3 game series ... start with the 1st game of the series

BETTING PROGRESSION TO WIN ONE UNIT (based on -110)

First play .......... risk 1.1 to win 1.0
    Second play .... risk 2.3 to win 2.1
    Third play ......... risk 4.85 to win 4.41
    Fourth play ...... risk 10.2 to win 9.26
    Fifth play .......... risk 21.4 to win 19.46
    Sixth play ......... ????????

EXAMPLE SERIES: ATL @ LAC, GS, PHO

1st play: atl @ lac (1st half) risk 1.1 to win 1.0 ........ results - loss
    2nd play: atl @ lac (2nd half) risk 2.3 to win 2.1 ...... results - loss
    3rd play: atl @ gs (1st half) risk 4.85 to win 4.41 .... results - win

The series ends with a cover on the 3rd play for 1 unit won.

Comments: The system will start in Jan and go thru Apr with Apr being optional. During full seasons I usually stop at the end of March. I will consider no plays after the middle of Apr.

This is my 9th year and have won every year. This year will be different because of the short season.

THE SCHEDULES WILL BE POSTED BEFORE JAN.
    Points Awarded:

shinnman gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EasyPicks gave SOLAMAN 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JW Cash gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

alxsamsonov gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

gonna be on from the start this yr, good luck all

PLAYER7000
    PLAYER7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Tagged along on Solomans coattails last year and made good coin, this guy DEFINATELY is one to follow!!!!! Welcome back Sol. and thanx in advance!!!!!!

SOLAMAN

NBA ROAD SYSTEM SCHEDULE......

I will post the schedule for Jan within a few days. If the last game of a series ends in Jan but
    begins in Dec, the series is included to start the season. So actually the season begins on Dec 29.

Numbers of series for each month........

JAN...33 SERIES
    FEB...24 SERIES
    MAR...32 SERIES
    APR...11 SERIES (WITH 13 OPTIONAL SERIES)

TOTAL..100

*Any series that starts after Apr 10 is considered an optional series.
    Points Awarded:

EasyPicks gave SOLAMAN 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

thx for all the dedication SOLAMAN

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

SOLAMAN

NBA ROAD SYSTEM
    JAN 2012 SCHEDULE

NJ @ ORL (12/29), ATL (12/30), CLE (1/1)
    TOR @ DAL (12/30), ORL (1/1), NY (1/2)
    ATL @ HOU (12/31), MIA (1/2), CHI (1/3)
    CHA @ MIA (1/1), CLE (1/3), NY (1/4)
    GS @ PHO (1/2), SA (1/4), LAL (1/6)
    IND @ NJ (1/2), MIA (1/4), BOS (1/6)
    HOU @ LAL (1/3), LAC (1/4), OKC (1/6)
    MEM @ MN (1/4), UT (1/6), LAL (1/8)
    CHI @ DET (1/4), ORL (1/6), ATL (1/7)
    MIL @ SAC (1/5), LAC (1/7), PHO (1/8)
    MIA @ GS (1/10), LAC (1/11), DEN (1/13)
    CLE @ PHO (1/12), LAL (1/13), CHA (1/16)
    SAC @ HOU (1/13), DAL (1/14), MN (1/16)
    NJ @ PHO (1/13), UT (1/14), LAC (1/16)
    TOR @ CHI (1/14), ATL (1/16), BOS (1/18)
    GS @ DET (1/15), CLE (1/17), NJ (1/18)
    OKC @ BOS (1/16), WA (1/18), NJ (1/21)
    IND @ SAC (1/18), GS (1/20), LAL (1/22)
    DEN @ PHI (1/18), WA (1/20), NY (1/21)
    POR @ ATL (1/18), TOR (1/20), DET (1/21)
    PHO @ NY (1/18), BOS (1/20), DAL (1/23)
    DAL @ LAC (1/18), UT (1/19), NO (1/21)
    SAC @ SA (1/20), MEM (1/21), POR (1/23)
    NJ @ CHI (1/23), PHI (1/25), CLE (1/27)
    MEM @ POR (1/24), LAC (1/26), PHO (1/28)
    NY @ CLE (1/25), MIA (1/27), HOU (1/28)
    TOR @ UT (1/25), DEN (1/27), NJ (1/29)
    IND @ CHI (1/25), BOS (1/27), ORL (1/29)
    ATL @ DET (1/27), NO (1/29), TOR (1/31)
    OKC @ GS (1/27), LAC (1/30), DAL (2/1)
    SA @ MN (1/27), DAL (1/29), MEM (1/30)
    DET @ MIL (1/30), NY (1/31), NJ (2/1)

note: Jan schedule includes 32 series not 33 as earlier stated.
    Points Awarded:

EasyPicks gave SOLAMAN 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PLAYER7000 gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dbear13 gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sthrncross gave SOLAMAN 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

horseface2721 gave SOLAMAN 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

on3
    on3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3360

just checking in. lets get it.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

good luck man, sounds good.

SOLAMAN

VERIFICATION OF LINES: We will use vegas insider ... scores.. line movement ... offshore. The best closing line from the list of offshore books listed for the first half and the opening line for the second half. Although at times my actual line may differ, this is done to prevent any accusations of false lines.

Review of the system: We are betting that a road team can not cover every half of the last 3 games of a road trip and you must commit 150 to 200 units and be willing to put up nearly half on any one play and if you are not willing to risk it then forget it.

I have mentioned several times in the past that this type of wagering is not for everyone and you need the right mindset to do this. I have said in jest that you do not have to be insane to do this but it could help!!!

Progression methods: The explanation shows the standard progression method but in the past we have discussed other methods such as limited progression, straight line, labourchere (labby), and others. You can search previous threads in past seasons for details.

The system can be worked with only one book but several books is recommended for the best line. Sometimes one-half point can be the difference in winning or losing a series.

I have posted a similar general statement prior to the beginning of each season especially the verification of lines but the bashers continue attack. I just do not have the time to post the lines prior to every half. I have furnished the explanation, the schedules, and guidelines for you.

Schedules: I will furnish the schedules prior to each month.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

welcome back solaman. i have the schedule done if i can save you some time pm me here.

zlajci
    zlajci's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Oh my God!!!
    Im new here, I run into this topic, folloved links to the past seasons, have checked MLB topic also..and only I can say is Oh my God. What a commitment and willingness Solomon shared with readers, discipline and punting knowledge too

Great job Solomon!!!

I'm from EU, It's hard for me to follow strategy cause of half time plays..I would have to be awake for all night concerning time zone and difference..but that certainly cant stop me to wish luck, not only to Solomon but to all other followers as well

Ps:sorry for my English,its not my native language

Cheers

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back Soloman...lets do it.....

Swan4brownlow
    Swan4brownlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new to this forum having only found it a few days ago and since then I've been reading through various threads mainly on the NBA board. I have to say a lot of the strategies I have seen being discussed are very interesting and thought provoking. Last year was the first time I bet on the NBA and overall I came out of the season basically all square having based bets on things such as gut feel, emotion, personal thoughts etc.

Having read through the entire 2010/2011 Road Team strategy thread, I must say 1) it's amazing how much time and effort guys like Solaman put in and to share this information is fantastic, and 2) that I can't wait to implement this strategy into my own betting because I was thinking of basing my picks this year off something similar to do with teams in the midst of heavy schedules, but this is by far more stringent and structured than anything I could have thought up.

I do have a few questions, if somebody could take the time to answer them that would be much appreciated!

Having looked at last years thread I noticed it was smooth sailing with many people following Solaman's progression method up until the first lost series. This, coupled with the fact that I don't have a massive bankroll to start with (only $1000), means that I'm looking at implementing a Labby approach (unless anyone can mention a better money management method?). I'm just wondering how successful this approach might be. For example, if I use a Labby as follows:

25 25 25 25
    25 25 25 25
    25 25 25 25

Now if there is a good success rate of the 1st bet of the series winning (I think I read that it hovered around 70% for a decent amount of the season last year, particularly in the first few months), then I see how this approach can be both very profitable and also greatly reduce risk), however, say if only 30% of the time this year the first bet of the series wins, how successful will the Labby approach be? If there are a lot of successes on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th bet (seems to rarely get to 5th and 6th bet), then won't this only result in a lot of numbers being added to the Labby, meaning that the majority of the time we will only be trying to recoup losses rather than earning profit? (after Bet 1, my understanding of the Labby approach is that you basically try to recoup a portion of your loss for the rest of that series?) For example if the Labby gets to the stage where there are 7 or 8 or more numbers per line, then sure you can divide by 12 and start a cleaner Labby, but won't you still be only in the process of recuperating losses until you start to hit a good number of the Bet 1's? Sorry if I've got the concept wrong or my question doesn't make sense, I'm just trying to get my head around this money management system and find the best system that I can apply to get the largest but safest possible return?

Also, I noticed one of Solaman's rules was that it's optional to take a home side where they are faced with spread greater than 5. So what happens when say for example, this is the case in the second game of the series by which time it is already the 3rd bet? Do you just take the line and only apply the rule to the first game of a series?

As I mentioned if anyone could answer these it would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck to you all for the upcoming season

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9637

Some times when a labby runs into a streak of 3-5 losses you will have a lot of #s on your line, but in the end a labby is design to show a profit if your winning 34% of the time or more in the long run. Also the labby is made for -110 odds or better or it will become similar to a martingale if the juice is too high. A long with running a labby you need proper bankroll management.

Just because labby only needs 34% win rate doesn't mean you dont need a nice bankroll. Labby is still similar to chasing just with reduce variance. It will make more money then chasing in my opinion long run because all the losses are recouped. With a $1,000 bankroll you should only be playing 2% of your bankroll per line and 4% at max. Your labby line should be 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 and use single line averaging for each loss. Take your loss + the amount of $ on the line and divide by 5. so it would be $40+$22 loss (-110 juice) so $62 / 5 and then recalculate your line after each bet. Your labby line in your example with 10% of your bankroll on the line is way too much money, unless your really willing to lose your bankroll. Lets say the first series loses 4 games in a row...do the math on that and see what your labby line looks like. Thats why i advocate 2-4% of your bankroll as starting labby line. Also NEVER divide your labby line by 12! That is retarded!

Labby is based on crossing 2#s off and only add 1 # 2:1 = 34% win rate to be successful. If you add 1# and cross 1# or cross 2#s and add 12#s you are ruining the strategy that way. Stick to cross two and add one with single line averaging and 2% each line and you will do fine.

As for your other questions i'll let Solaman answer those.

--JMD
    Points Awarded:

EasyPicks gave J.M. Disciple 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Swan4brownlow

Thanks JMD think I've got my head around it

SOLAMAN

The NBA ROAD SYSTEM starts in a few days in a season that will be different because of the short season but I would like to take some time to look at another System that I have posted in the past.

The system is called the NBA B2B ROAD SYSTEM which is very different of the NBA ROAD SYSTEM. Because of several B2B this season I thought it would be a good idea to consider this System, Take a look, kick it around and decide if this is something to consider.

Last season the NBA PARLAY PARTNERSHIP did quite well but I will not use it this year because of the short season. The stats of last season include:

The record of parlays won and lost....154 wins and 1 lost for 103 net units won.

THE NBA B2B SYSTEM......You are taking the schedule from the NBA ROAD SYSTEM which includes the last 3 games of a road trip and list the second game of a B2B and place the games in order by date into a one huge series and do restarts after a cover is made.

The difference of the nba road system and the nba b2b system is that one system is a gradual move to a high fatique factor game and the other is that every game is a high fatique factor game.

This system includes Full games but you can also use it with halves.

Progression methods...standard progression or Labby.

SEE NEXT POST FOR MORE DETAILS..........

SOLAMAN

NBA BACK TO BACK ROAD SYSTEM

THE IDEA: The impact of the fatique factor is one of the major if not the most important part of the road system. The idea of back to back games played in consecutive days of a road trip could be the highest point of the fatique factor. The emphasis on this system is that each game is at the high point of the fatique factor. We have placed all plays in one huge system and after a unit is won the series starts over with the next scheduled game. It is like having one long road trip and doing restarts on a continuous basis for the entire season. This will give up to 6 games for every series and will eliminate all pushes.
    RULES:
    ** 1 to 4 systems/ full games and/or halves (ats/home team and under for totals)
    ** No more than one game per day for each system.
    ** Back to back games placed in sequence by date.
    ** No new series with less than 6 games left.
    ** Tie-breaker: When more than one game is schedule for the same day, the deepest game of a road series is the tie breaker. Second tie breaker…smallest spread for ats and highest points for totals.
    **The plays are taken from the nba road system schedule which consist of the last three games of a road trip. We only use the 2nd game of the B2B.
    **The progression is used compared to the NBA ROAD SYSTEM.

EXAMPLE: Looking at the nba road system schedule. The first 4 games include….
    NJ @ ATL (12/30)
    TOR @ NY (1/2)
    ATL @ CHI (1/3)
    CHA @ NY (1/4)

4 different systems :
    Full games (ats/home)
    Full games (totals/under)
    Halves (ats/home)
    Halves (totals/under)

**If a cover is made in the 1st half you next play would be the 1st of the next schedule game.

Progression examplefull games/ats) If the first game NJ @ ATL loses (1/6), the next game would be TOR @ NY (2/6) and if this wins the series would be completed with one unit won then it would start over with the first play of the series with ATL @ CHI,

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

i have always loved betting against a team on the road for the 2nd night of a b2b, i will be following this one as well

on3
    on3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3360

im thinking a good 'fade' angle would be to fade games 2 and 3 of a back-to-back-to-back this season with a 4 game chase playing the halftime lines. here is a list of all teams who have back-to-back-to-back games this year:

Atlanta - Miami (Jan. 5), Charlotte (Jan. 6) and Chicago (Jan. 7)
    Boston - Toronto (April 13), New Jersey (April 14) and Charlotte (April 15)
    Charlotte - Atlanta (April 12), Detroit (April 13) and Golden State (April 14)
    Chicago - Detroit (Jan. 9), Minnesota (Jan. 10) and Washington (Jan. 11);
    Cleveland - Indiana (April 13), Washington (April 14) and Orlando (April 15)
    Dallas - at Phoenix (March 8), at Sacramento (March 9), at Golden State (March 10)
    Denver- at Lakers (Dec 31), Lakers (Jan 1), Milwaukee Jan 2); at Clippers (Feb 2), vs Lakers (Feb. 3), at Portland (Feb. 4)
    Detroit - at Milwaukee (Jan. 30), at New York (Jan.31) at New Jersey (Feb. 1); April 17 (Cleveland), April 18 (at Atlanta), April 19 (Minnesota)
    Golden State - at Dallas (April 20), at Houston (April 21), at Minnesota (April 22)
    Houston - vs. San Antonio (Dec. 29), at Memphis (Dec. 30), vs. Atlanta (Dec. 31)
    Indiana - vs. Miami (Feb. 14), at Cleveland (Feb. 15), vs. New Jersey (Feb. 16)
    Clippers - New Jersey (Jan. 16), at Utah (Jan. 17), vs. Dallas (Feb. 18)
    Lakers - Chicago (Dec. 25), at Sacramento (Dec. 26) WIN vs. Utah (Dec. 27)
    Memphis - at Oklahoma City (April 2), vs. Warriors (April 3), at Dallas (April 4) Miami - at Atlanta (Feb. 12), at Milwaukee (Feb. 13), at Indiana (Feb. 14)
    Milwaukee - Charlotte (April 6), Portland (April 7), Oklahoma City (April 9)
    Minnesota - at Washington (Jan 8), at Toronto (Jan 9), vs. Chicago (Jan. 13); at Clippers (Feb. 28), at Lakers (Feb. 29) at Phoenix (March 1);
    New Jersey - vs. Oklahoma City (Jan. 21), vs. Charlotte (Jan. 22), at Chicago (Jan. 23); at Chicago (Feb. 18), vs. Milwaukke (Feb. 19), at New York (Feb. 20)
    New Orleans - at Oklahoma City (Feb. 20), at Indiana (Feb. 21), at Cleveland (Feb. 22)
    New York - Chicago (Feb. 2), at Boston (Feb. 3), vs. New Jersey (Feb. 4)
    Oklahoma City - vs. Houston (Jan 6), at Houston (Jan. 7) vs. San Antonio (Jan. 8)
    Orlando - at New York (Jan. 16), vs. Charlotte (Jan. 17), vs. San Antonio (Jan. 18)
    Sixers - vs. Indiana (Jan. 9), vs. Sacramento (Jan. 10), at New York (Jan. 11); at Orlando (April 16), vs. Indiana (April 17), at Cleveland (April 18)
    Phoenix - at Golden State (Feb. 13), at Denver (Feb. 14), vs. Atlanta (Feb. 15); vs. Utah (March 14), at Clippers (March 15), vs. Detroit (March 16)
    Portland - vs. Sacramento (Jan. 23), vs. Memphis (Jan. 24), at Golden State (Jan. 25); vs. Washington (Feb. 14), at Golden State (Feb. 15), vs. Clippers (Feb. 16)
    Sacramento -at Memphis (Jan. 3), at Denver (Jan. 4), vs. Milwaukee (Jan. 5),
    San Antonio - vs. Dallas (March 23), at New Orleans (March 24), vs. Sixers (March 25); at Golden State (April 16), at Lakers (April 17), at Sacramento (April 18)
    Toronto - Minnesota (Jan. 9), at Washigtnon (Jan. 10), vs. Sacramento (Jan. 11)
    Utah - at Memphis (Feb. 12), at New Orleans (Feb. 13), at Oklahoma City (April 14)
    Washington - vs. Atlanta (March 24), at Boston (March 25), vs. Detroit (March 26)

beatthebookie
    beatthebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

solaman, i like your basis and methodology for this system and i have seen how it works in past with an 82 game regular nba season. What are your thoughts on the team which you are fading which could also be on a b2b or just came off the road this particular year ? It is a Weird condensed schedule with alot of b2b2bs and long 6 in 8 nite trips which will impact the teams effort and fatigue. this year will be different than any other ......Any insight ?

cmdyrds

sol,

i think on 1/11 orlando starts a series, 1/17 charlotte starts a series and 1/20 denver, not 1/17. can you confirm please.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLAMAN View Post
    NBA ROAD SYSTEM
    JAN 2012 SCHEDULE

NJ @ ORL (12/29), ATL (12/30), CLE (1/1)
    TOR @ DAL (12/30), ORL (1/1), NY (1/2)
    ATL @ HOU (12/31), MIA (1/2), CHI (1/3)
    CHA @ MIA (1/1), CLE (1/3), NY (1/4)
    GS @ PHO (1/2), SA (1/4), LAL (1/6)
    IND @ NJ (1/2), MIA (1/4), BOS (1/6)
    HOU @ LAL (1/3), LAC (1/4), OKC (1/6)
    MEM @ MN (1/4), UT (1/6), LAL (1/8)
    CHI @ DET (1/4), ORL (1/6), ATL (1/7)
    MIL @ SAC (1/5), LAC (1/7), PHO (1/8)
    MIA @ GS (1/10), LAC (1/11), DEN (1/13)
    CLE @ PHO (1/12), LAL (1/13), CHA (1/16)
    SAC @ HOU (1/13), DAL (1/14), MN (1/16)
    NJ @ PHO (1/13), UT (1/14), LAC (1/16)
    TOR @ CHI (1/14), ATL (1/16), BOS (1/18)
    GS @ DET (1/15), CLE (1/17), NJ (1/18)
    OKC @ BOS (1/16), WA (1/18), NJ (1/21)
    IND @ SAC (1/18), GS (1/20), LAL (1/22)
    DEN @ PHI (1/18), WA (1/20), NY (1/21)
    POR @ ATL (1/18), TOR (1/20), DET (1/21)
    PHO @ NY (1/18), BOS (1/20), DAL (1/23)
    DAL @ LAC (1/18), UT (1/19), NO (1/21)
    SAC @ SA (1/20), MEM (1/21), POR (1/23)
    NJ @ CHI (1/23), PHI (1/25), CLE (1/27)
    MEM @ POR (1/24), LAC (1/26), PHO (1/28)
    NY @ CLE (1/25), MIA (1/27), HOU (1/28)
    TOR @ UT (1/25), DEN (1/27), NJ (1/29)
    IND @ CHI (1/25), BOS (1/27), ORL (1/29)
    ATL @ DET (1/27), NO (1/29), TOR (1/31)
    OKC @ GS (1/27), LAC (1/30), DAL (2/1)
    SA @ MN (1/27), DAL (1/29), MEM (1/30)
    DET @ MIL (1/30), NY (1/31), NJ (2/1)

note: Jan schedule includes 32 series not 33 as earlier stated.
    Last edited by cmdyrds; 12-28-11 at 01:55 PM.

SOLAMAN

See rule #5 in explanation..........

The Den series is a 5 game road trip with games 2 , 3, ane 4 within the timeframes so I included it as a series. The cha series did not qualify and the orl series did not because it was a 4 game road trip and the last game did not meet the timeframes.

SOLAMAN

NBA ROAD SYSTEM.....HALVES/ATS

The season starts tomorrow (12/29).....

NJ @ ORL...(1st half) (1/6)

If no cover by orl for the 1st half...

NJ @ ORL ...(2nd half) (2/6)

comments: See schedule for all plays for the month. See line verification in post #14.

GOOD LUCK!

cmdyrds

thanks as i foot that the games must finish in a certain time period. thanks for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLAMAN View Post
    See rule #5 in explanation..........

The Den series is a 5 game road trip with games 2 , 3, ane 4 within the timeframes so I included it as a series. The cha series did not qualify and the orl series did not because it was a 4 game road trip and the last game did not meet the timeframes.

Swan4brownlow

Have only just recently signed up to Pinny in order to be able to follow this thread because in Australia the major books don't have 2nd half plays for games unless they're doing live betting, and they only do live betting for a select few.

Just wondering, it says on Pinny that tomorrow the live betting games will be all bar the Orlando NJ game. Does this mean there will be no chance to put on a second half bet if the 1st half is not covered? Also, there are no first half lines up at the moment, just wondering how long before the games these will be up? I know Solaman has said that its best to use multiple books, but I wont hoping to be able to place all my bets only with Pinny 1) for simplicity (a number will have to be placed with my phone when at work and skipping between sites can be a hassle) and 2) because I can't really afford starting 3 or 4 significant bankrolls with different books.

Thanks

PLAYER7000
    PLAYER7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Soloman,

What was the cut off number on the point spread for the "road system". My book has the first half of tonights game at 6.5. Is this too high?

cmdyrds

i believe sol had it listed as optional and the line was 5.

zlajci
    zlajci's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Swan4brownlow View Post
    Have only just recently signed up to Pinny in order to be able to follow this thread because in Australia the major books don't have 2nd half plays for games unless they're doing live betting, and they only do live betting for a select few.

Just wondering, it says on Pinny that tomorrow the live betting games will be all bar the Orlando NJ game. Does this mean there will be no chance to put on a second half bet if the 1st half is not covered? Also, there are no first half lines up at the moment, just wondering how long before the games these will be up? I know Solaman has said that its best to use multiple books, but I wont hoping to be able to place all my bets only with Pinny 1) for simplicity (a number will have to be placed with my phone when at work and skipping between sites can be a hassle) and 2) because I can't really afford starting 3 or 4 significant bankrolls with different books.

Thanks
    I checked also with Pinny, it looks like it won't be live for Orl/Nj match...
    In that case U should find another bookie, I know several those who mainstream live for NBA but I don't want to make advert..send me a pm if U want info.

Cheers

Swan4brownlow

Wow Orlando, wow. Had the line at -6.5 and with a 20 point lead in the second you wouldn't think NEW JERSEY would go on a 22-8 run. Interesting start haha

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

I know right. Err

-playr101

1234 ... Last