tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Tevari's 2011-12 NBA Thread

Some of you may recognize me from the tennis forum, as 80% of my posts are made there. I've been betting hoops (pro and college) for the last 6 years and have been successful - ranging from mildly to making 47k in an 82 game season in 2008, and pro hoops is my favorite sport to bet on bar none. Detailed analysis will be never be posted outright, but I will give an abbreviated version before I post a play. Usually 1 or 2 plays a night, if that. I mostly wager on ML parlays, 1Q spreads, and home dogs SU, rarely touch totals. Best of luck to all!

Initial X-Mas day leans:

BOS PK [@ NYK]
    GSW -2 [VS LAC]

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Interested to follow

GL

fenek
    fenek's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck in here tevari !

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

good luck

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Official plays for Sunday 12/25:

Dallas +3: I expect a SU win here by Dallas but I'll take the 3. I remember when the big 3 came together last year, they were a 2 point favorite to open the season at Boston and got blown out. Obviously, Miami will have much better cohesion & chemistry, but nothing really changes on the MIA side other than signing Battier and having a healthy Haslem. Dallas has better perimeter shooting and have added Odom & VC.

Chicago @ Even Money: No Odom or Shannon Brown, and weak point guard play from LA. New coach as well. The Bulls will have a healthy roster with Boozer back, and have added Rip Hamilton, a real upgrade from Bogans as their starting 2 guard. Oh yea, that Derrick Rose guy is pretty good too.

GL, let's start the season right.