beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    So you would sacrifice Roy to sign Landry/Baby/Hayes etc? When we could just pick up Pryzbilla and Pendergraph for essentially minimum contracts?
    What pick up Pryzbilla good god his knees are just as bad as Oden and Roy WTF . I actually do agree with Bronxer for once Roy is a class act. But his knees have bucked his career.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Been watching the Blazers for about 30 years. Live bout 20 minutes from Portland and i don't like this move at all. Don't get me wrong i went to the University of Washington i'm a huge Roy fan. But once those knees are shot especially in the game of basketball you are pretty much done. Blazers trying to keep Roy and Oden make no sense. This team needs to rebuild around LaMarcus Aldridge. Roy is being paid like a all star and will never be one again. The guy even complained about minutes and shots in the mavs series. He does have a pretty big ego and now wants to start again. But he can't even play back to back games i don't think with those knees. I think it was the right time to cut ties with the guy. I think to many Blazer fans just seem to fall in love with nice guys and all that crap forget the most important thing as far as me as a fan i want to see wins. This team hasn't got out of the first round and uh i forget how many years. Roy and Oden combo isn't going to make it happen. They will spend more time at the end of the bench in street clothes then on the court.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Brandon Roy beat the Mavs single handedly when they were down 20 in the 4th quarter. Yes, I meant single-handed, not as a team.

Brandon Roy is not done yet, trust me. He is still a 17 ppg player in this league. He's not a 25 ppg player like he would be if his knees were good, but he was never an explosive player anyway. The guy is one of the slowest tempo players in the nba. He luls you to sleep.

You have to give the guy a chance. Make him defend a spot up shooter instead of chasing a guy around. Roy is not done man. Oden on the other hand is another story.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Brandon Roy beat the Mavs single handedly when they were down 20 in the 4th quarter. Yes, I meant single-handed, not as a team.

Brandon Roy is not done yet, trust me. He is still a 17 ppg player in this league. He's not a 25 ppg player like he would be if his knees were good, but he was never an explosive player anyway. The guy is one of the slowest tempo players in the nba. He luls you to sleep.

You have to give the guy a chance. Make him defend a spot up shooter instead of chasing a guy around. Roy is not done man. Oden on the other hand is another story.
    One of Oden's legs is longer than the other. Roy is missing part of his knees. Between the two of these guys there is one good leg. This is the only NBA team bus that gets to park in the handicap space.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Not a bucking chance Roy averages 17 ppg this season

First 12