johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday Bangers!!! February 06, 2009

Boston ml (). Boston will whip up on the Knicks. Knicks morale is low right now and Boston will kick them further into the ground. the last time, the Knicks won, boston revenges here

Boston -5 (-110). I'll take it. Boston to nail the Knicks

Denver ml (). Whatever it is, I'm banging it.. Washington is thrash and they're having problems finding the basket

Golden State (+10) (-120). It looks like a trap but I'll fall right into it. I don't trust Phoenix to win any game by more than 6 points. Sure, Golden State is trash on the road but I don't expect them to win here. I just expect them to keep it within 10 points and I will be happy.

Orlando ml ().. This is a definite winner in my book..

more to come...

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same picks for tomorrow xept Denver not playing that one. My only concerns as far as the Boston and Golden State picks are: New York plays Boston well, and you mention revenge but New York is thinking revenge in their minds as well. Revenging the embarrassment Kobe and Lebron put on them. As far as The Suns game, we saw what they did to the Kings. It is possible for them to come out and kill the Warriors for killing them the last game. Like I said though I have the same picks but those are my concerns. GL!

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

that sounds good.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOS and orl, two leaders in the east.
    how abt port? leaning on them