curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doug: The win/loss record you asked for

From Jan 1 through today:
    Games 149-74
    Halves 24-9
    Quarters 312-154

No, I did not add up total units won/lost.

NOTES:
    Halves: I just started playing halves two weeks ago.

The Quarters include one week of martingales, I scored those as a 1 for a win in the series and as the sum of the series of losses on the martingaled losers. So, if the series was 3 and all 3 lost that was 7 losses. If the series was 2 and they both lost that was 3 losses. If the series was 3 and the first 2 lost and then the quadrupled 3rd bet won, that was 1 win.

The Quarters at the beginning of January had a lot of days that were 15-0, 20-3, 9-1, 13-4. Lately they haven't been hitting anywhere near that well.

The games include a lot of games where I played the moneyline and the spread in a correlated play. I didn't have time to pull those out separately, I just added up anything that said loss and anything that said win. Probably the total number of games I list exceeds the actual number of NBA games played for the period because I had bets on both the spread and the money line.

npl77
    npl77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

curious is this your nba record for this year only? or cbb too?

curious

Quote Originally Posted by npl77 View Post
    curious is this your nba record for this year only? or cbb too?
    That is NBA from Jan 1 through earlier today before today's games.

NCAAB is not included. Dude, I play more NCAAB games in one week than that. LOL Also, NCAAB does not have Quarters, so that might have tipped you off that that was NBA only.

The NBA record from Nov 15 to Jan 1 was much better than this, things have cooled off a little lately.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Hmmmm, the sites I've been using don't even do moneylines for halves and quarters. That's why I was confused and asked that question yesterday.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Hmmmm, the sites I've been using don't even do moneylines for halves and quarters. That's why I was confused and asked that question yesterday.
    I don't use the sites you use. You need to find better sites.

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I don't use the sites you use. You need to find better sites.

I do. I've looked at several but haven't found one that does that. Which do you use [Or am I asking too much?].

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    I do. I've looked at several but haven't found one that does that. Which do you use [Or am I asking too much?].
    Read my disclaimer.

Sorry, I have had problems in real life because of talking too much on here.

There are at least 10 threads where this issue (where to find the right books for this) was discussed ad nauseum.

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Read my disclaimer.

Sorry, I have had problems in real life because of talking too much on here.

There are at least 10 threads where this issue (where to find the right books for this) was discussed ad nauseum.

Oh yes, I more than understand. As always, you are helpful regardless.