R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Indiana (+6) @ Philadelphia

Thoughts?

I like the points here..

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!

indy plus the points, and the over. I actually LOVE the over. Both teams will run it, and indy has been a scoring monster. And let's not forget that philly can be a fast break team. So basically, look for the total over 120 points. And with a high total, I see it being close, and that means those points are good to take. I wouldn't be suprised if indy wins outright.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I like the +205 as well, hopefully the line will go up as it comes closer to gametime!

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Yes, I like Indiana here but I bought 1.5 points just incase.. Pacers +7. With the Pacers outside shooting and the Sixers no defense I think the Pacers may have a chance to win it but the Pacers are on the road so you will never know..Pacers are crap on the road but they've played Philly twice this year so they should be used to them..

holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Pacers. They can put the points on the board, and in the last 5 games are shooting a higher FG% than they have all season. Philly tend to struggle to contain explosive offenses, and factor in that the Pacers already beat the '6ers in Philly... you've got a good chance of this being close.

Appears to be the bet of the day, IMHO