lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Everything RAPTORS 2012

I have been a die hard Raptors fan since 2001. Last season I had a remarkable run betting Raptors games, went largely unnoticed. Things were looking bleek this season until this morning when I read this

One disclaimer: Sources say Toronto is trying to be as aggressive as it can be in the big-man market in free agency and has informed the players involved that it intends to lodge serious bids for Nene, Chandler and restricted free agent Marc Gasol. In the unlikely event that releasing a player through amnesty could clinch the signing of one of those players, rest assured that the Raptors will go for it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/

Raptors filling the C position could be huge for us, however I don't think Memphis will give up a guy like Gasol who is still young. Nene?? Chandler??? Probably not but we will see, Colangelo certainly is shopping and has the money to spend.

I predict the Raptors will win 19 games this season

GO RAPTORS !!! NBA IS BACK!!!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

The Raptors have announced a two-game preseason schedule with the Boston Celtics on Dec. 18 at ACC (1PM) & Dec. 21 at TD Garden (7:30PM). Raptors season tickets are available by calling (416) 366-DUNK (3865), while single-game and preseason game ticket information will be released at a later date.

FB quote

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

They will be out of the play off race by January 8th.