fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

10:00am Int'l BBall Galatasaray SK +6 -110* vs Unics Kazan

Zaza Pachulia's last game, gonna go out with a bang. also their power forward back after couple games out with head injury. revenge game here, even on road i like it close. Unics have one big scorer and little depth. strong play!

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

Well the way Unics have been playing lately you do not want to bet against them in their home arena
    And it is not easy to score in Unics home arena

fergie's balls

agreed Unics are strong at home...however i see Galatasaray making extreme effort to not let Domerant (sp?) beat them and make others step up, which i do not see happening. i think this should be 1.5 to 2.5 spread, 6 is a gift

fergie's balls

late money was with Galatasaray.down to 5 before tip. good first quarter so far.

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone betting the fenerbahce v olympiakos game? I like olympiakos +5 here, but i dont follow euroleague enough, any thoughts?

fergie's balls

personally feel that Olympiakos will lose and will be very close game. this is Sefolasha's last game for Fenerbahce before goes back to US for NBA, and it's also revenge game as they lost earlier in season to Olympiakos, a game they led after three quarters on the road and choked away the fourth quarter.

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    agreed Unics are strong at home...however i see Galatasaray making extreme effort to not let Domerant (sp?) beat them and make others step up, which i do not see happening. i think this should be 1.5 to 2.5 spread, 6 is a gift
    You are so wrong, there are no gifts in European basketball

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

is kalin lucas still on olympiakos also ive looked at the box scores of their games and i noticed all fo their losses were within a few points and a lot of fenerbahces wins were close as well.

fergie's balls

tkt you were sure right there, i really thought i had this one pegged