lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

First NBA release- Chicago Bulls +3 -110 on XMAS day

Bet this earlier in the day. Chicago is better than the lakers. I should have gotten on this last night when it was +3.5.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Fukking free agency hasn't even happened it. We don't even know if these rosters will look the same. I hope fukking Derrick Rose gets hurt in training camp and you lose your shirt the first play. This is absolutely ridiculous to be betting the game this early.

lakerboy

Actually it has just gone down to 2.5. the bulls roster wont change much if it all. the lakers are notorious for not covering at home on big games on nat tv.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

already got 2 bones on this sucker. and yes it because im a bulls fan, and yes its because im going to be there.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good... but the Lakers are a huge public team... It could be -4.5 to -5 in 4 weeks from now... why would you bet it already?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Good... but the Lakers are a huge public team... It could be -4.5 to -5 in 4 weeks from now... why would you bet it already?

because i know it wont go that far. it doesnt matter what the public does here. the line (barring a major injury) will never hit -4.5/-5. Never. public money wont drive this line cause anytime it goes to 3.5 it will be hit hard back down.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

stupid to take this game soo soon. just my opinion

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

real happy NBA is coming back

lakerboy

so funny how guys wont bet this game now but on gameday when the line unplayable for chi they will take lal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    stupid to take this game soo soon. just my opinion
    he doesnt bet.

just posts a month in advance so on christmas morning he can jerk off to all the views and replies he got. its the only present he'll get.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

thats pretty gay for more then one reason, if he bet or didn't im just saying its stupid to take this play now. I placed my future bets yesterday but thats a different ball game.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    so funny how guys wont bet this game now but on gameday when the line unplayable for chi they will take lal.

No. What's funny is your trying to........

A) "Release" a play for a basketball game that isnt going to be played for another month.
    B) Which involves two teams that haven't played a game in 7 months.
    C) Who's rosters arent even set yet.

But yet you got the inside track on it huh? Too funny. You cant make this shit up.

It's one thing for you to just grind out shitty pick after shitty pick in PT. That's your prerogative. But this thread just shows how f*d up and clueless you truly must be.

I'll throw a few bucks on the game. But it's the first game of the season, so I do it with no confidence whatsoever, but rather just for some action. Anyone who starts a thread and tries to act like he knows what is the right play here is just an attention whore.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Wow....what a joke.

No teams even have a roster. No FA has happened.

But when you air bet its ok.

What a joke

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

because i know it wont go that far. it doesnt matter what the public does here. the line (barring a major injury) will never hit -4.5/-5. Never. public money wont drive this line cause anytime it goes to 3.5 it will be hit hard back down.
    You do realize Lakers were 8 point favorites in this same game last year.... Bulls are 5 points better this year?

The line WILL close with LAL -4 at the worst IMO.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too early

How about if Rose turns his ankle in practice??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

wow

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Kobe still breathing?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so how will the schedules work? will the original schedules stay the same and they pick up on christmas day?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

As a 10+ year season ticket holder I would agree that normally this is a great bet. Especially since the Lakers are notorious for blowing Xmas day games. However, this one may be different since it is also opening day and there are still way too many unknowns.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dumb to bet now here just because I think that you can get this same line, minimum, on gameday......Line could move up to 3.5 or 4 or even higher, but will certainly not go down

But hey, it's not a bad bet as I will likely be on Chicago too, it's just bad timing

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you're on the right side of this game, but the notion that a TON of money isn't going to come in on the Lakers on opening day at home as a small fave is wrong. I have no doubt that +3 will be available much closer to the game and probably +3.5/+4.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya agreed on all counts that lakerboy had a bad day at work and needs some sbr oriface action

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Absolutely. I'm on the Bulls early. I don't care. Bulls ML all day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    As a 10+ year season ticket holder I would agree that normally this is a great bet. Especially since the Lakers are notorious for blowing Xmas day games. However, this one may be different since it is also opening day and there are still way too many unknowns.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you guys are acting like both teams rosters will be that much different from last year

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    you guys are acting like both teams rosters will be that much different from last year

the funny part is that some guys in this thread still think the lakers are contenders

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

this thread tells you who the squares are... all these people who will wait til tip off and get a bad line and see what everyone is playing so they could decide who to take.

suicidekings
    Update your status

the funny part is that some guys in this thread still think the lakers are contenders
    The Phil Jackson to Mike Brown transition alone is enough to play against the Lakers early in the year. What do you think LA is going to do in free agency & trades, LB? I kind of get the impression that something needs to change for this team to progress. As it stands, I don't think they're going to be much of a danger to anyone.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    this thread tells you who the squares are... all these people who will wait til tip off and get a bad line and see what everyone is playing so they could decide who to take.

Right. Because opening day on Christmas day is a typical game situation...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The Phil Jackson to Mike Brown transition alone is enough to play against the Lakers early in the year. What do you think LA is going to do in free agency & trades, LB? I kind of get the impression that something needs to change for this team to progress. As it stands, I don't think they're going to be much of a danger to anyone.

LA wont do much. They are tied down. Kupchak has made that pretty clear.

forloveofthegame

Right. Because opening day on Christmas day is a typical game situation...
    just another basketball game kid.. the only team that could improve from right nows roster are the bulls picking up a SG. lakers arent going t make much noise in the free agency.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    just another basketball game kid.. the only team that could improve from right nows roster are the bulls picking up a SG. lakers arent going t make much noise in the free agency.
    As I said above, I think the Bulls are the right side. I just disagree that it's necessary to play the line now to avoid losing value. The Lakers will take a lot of money for opening day.

forloveofthegame

As I said above, I think the Bulls are the right side. I just disagree that it's necessary to play the line now to avoid losing value. The Lakers will take a lot of money for opening day.
    well i only read the first couple comments and it was more than enough for me. i figured you taking defense was one of them. i obviously thought wrong.

I dont have enough of an inclination to play the bulls now but there is nothing wrong with someone doing it. so many people make a play right before tipoff on what cappers are on which side and also on news and hype vegas wants you to know. I dont know how they keep returning year in and year out without any knowledge why they are losing money or breaking even if there lucky

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LA wont do much. They are tied down. Kupchak has made that pretty clear.
    Kapchuck? Shows how much you know about the Lakers

Bryant has been running the Lakers organization since the year before Shaq left. He ordered Shaq to leave, he made the demand that got the trade for Gasol as well.

Bryant runs the Lakers. Are you going to make a thread that says Miami won't win the east? I'll tell you what, if the Bulls win the east, i'll give you all my betpoints for 1 full year.

1234 ... Last