PLAYS:

MIN/IND o220 - Minnesota knows the Pacers are only 9-26 when they surrender over 100 points. They will push the pace since they are better offensively than defensively, this should easily soar over 230. Also playing 1st half o108.

CLE -10 - Cavs are undefeated at home and match up very well with Toronto. Raptors have already lost 15 games this year by dd, don't see why that trend can't continue here vs. Cavs. Play them at home tonight. 1st half -5.5 looks good too.

BOS -2.5 - Celtics are without KG and thus the line is skewed. I think that run the Sixers were on is about over, and the Celts should continue to dominate even without KG. Could be close but like Celts to do it in the 4th qtr tonight.

HOU -7 - Rockets are rested and have the full cast of characters ready to take on the road weary Bulls. Chi-town is hot and I like them in the 2nd half of the season to make a playoff push, but tonight they'll be overmatched and lose by dd to a tougher rested Houston squad.

DEN -6 - This is a risky proposition, as i never like to give the spurs points. But in this situation b2b on the road against rested and healthy nuggs, also coming off dramatic OT victory - they could be a little worn out. get while the gettin's good.