Good Afternoon Guys and Girls,

First post, here we go! Been lurking on the forums for quite some time now. Figured it's about time I contribute as well. Two NBA games catch my eye so far.

First off, I like Denver at home tonight. The Spurs had their hands full with the Warriors last night, and face a much stronger Nuggets team tonight in Denver. After battling back from multiple 10 point deficits last night and pulling off an OT win, I'm banking on a bit of a letdown tonight. I see a rested Denver team running the Spurs off the court tonight, and should cover the points. Line is up to -6 now, but I think they can cover that at home.

Secondly, although I hate going with a consensus pick, I can't bring myself not to take the Celtics in this spot. Sure, they're without Garnett, probably Tony Allen as well, but I'm okay with that. In the two previous meetings this year, they have won by 19, and 24 points. The spread is currently -3. Garnett is damn good, but he isn't going to be the difference of winning by 20, and winning by 3.
Trap line be damned, I'd rather go balls out and accept getting beat, then kick myself for not taking the Celts in this spot.

Tuesday Plays:
Nuggets -6
Celtics -3 .. going to sprinkle on the ML as well here at -155, just incase the 76ers somehow keep this close

Good luck to all on your plays,
Let's get some money!