EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eurocup Ninja Plays

*Disclaimer*

I am not European, but I am a Ninja who hates the French. I don't claim to no shit about shit. Stats crunching and researching. Follow or fade at your own peril. Let's Euro Trash the books!

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/

[10:00am ET]
    Spartak St.Petersburg-Bayern Munich Over 148 [-110]
    The Germans are a pretty decent defensive club, holding both opponents in their matches so far to 42% or worse from the field. Spartak STP is very efficient, shooting over 50% from the floor so far, so their work will be cut out for them. The Russians should look to improve defensively after allowing Benetton to shoot 60% last time out, but Bayern is shooting over 50% through their 1st two games as well. In domestic play, Bayern is averaging a shade over 79 ppg. Spartak STP has a streak now of three games in November scoring 84 or more and appear to be in a good scoring groove. The # has apparently dropped on this game too from opening at 150 to the current 148. Not always effective, but I've seen a good share of Euro games go opposite of the line movement on totals.

[12:00pm ET]
    Nymburk -5.5 [-110]
    Czech side here is good quality. They have a cohesive nucleus that has been together for several years and it has shown in two wins so far. Rudipis is a decent Lithuanian squad from the look, but they need the 3 ball to fall and Nymburk has defended the arc well so far. The Czechs already have a solid road win under their belt, so they should not be too weary of another road tilt here today. Tre Simmons can carry this team if he gets hot.

EaglesPhan36

1st one probably dead. One big quarter. One shit quarter. Only 62 at half time after 39 in the 1st Q. Gonna take some luck to get anywhere close now.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

any opinion on Telenet Oostende and Asvel today? game is at OOstende, who is off two straight losses. they look offensively challenged. however Asvel is without Turiaf and Tony Parker. Parker has been carring them. line is OOstende -3.5 which i like as well as the under 165.

fergie's balls

game is a 2:30 est fyi

EaglesPhan36

Had not looked at the later games as of yet. Well maybe the 1st two can at least split.

fergie's balls

i like Gravelines +4.5 a lot over Hapoel Jerusalam. Hapoel's last win was with team missing Farmer and injury issues. win before that also vs shorthanded squad. French team seems to have overall more talented squad and although not playing for much they are clearly better team, home court here is why all the points for Gravelines i'll take it.

EaglesPhan36

Good luck fergie. That first one sucked. One poor quarter doomed the whole thing.

fergie's balls

i'm with you on Nymburk, let's get it

fergie's balls

cash Nymburk, thanks!

EaglesPhan36

Sweet. Stepped away for a while. Decided against playing any more. Felt good with the 1-1 mark on the day.