jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Going Old School

Game Picks: 41-32, +5.80
    2nd Half's: 6-11, -6.10
    Parlays: 0-1, -1.10

Okay after a good start I hit the reverse mode and fell back last week. The NBA is a very long season and often breaks are needed to regroup and reassess the way that I am handicapping the game and adjust to changes like the linemakers would do. I did that and I am back for tonight.

I do however want to discuss the new ways that I am posting plays. It is actually the way I first started posting plays many moons ago. One to Four Units per play with the Four Unit play being the strongest. I will keep track of them as unit plays and calculate them that way. With that said tonight's card is on the way!

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

I told myself no four unit plays for the first week until I can get settled back into my old system so I three units will be the strongest tonight.

Three Units: Dallas +7.5
    The Mavericks have been in Orlando since yesterday morning while the magic flew to Toronto and then back for this game tonight. The Magic run into a Mavericks team that finally got over .500 on the road and have been winners of 5 of 7. Dallas is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 chances versus Southeast Division opponents. The Magic will get caught up in a run n gun style and that will allow the Mavericks a real chance of winning this game.

Play On - Road underdogs vs. the money line (DALLAS) an good offensive team (98-102 PPG) against an average defensive team (92-98 PPG), after scoring 100 points or more 4 straight games
    19-14 over the last 5 seasons. ( 57.6% | 24.2 units )

One Unit: Washington -4.5
    The Wiz are bad but the Grizzlies are worse. The Grizzlies have been whipped by double-digits in 10 of the last 11 games, including their last six. They have failed to cash 13 of 16 on the road and 21 of 29 versus non-conference competition. Memphis is also 0-8 ATS versus teams with a losing record. Washington has 'covered' at a 4-1-1 clip against the Grizzlies at the Verizon Center and the home team is 5-0 ATS in the past five clashes. I will keep it at one unit because it is Washington.

Knicks/Lakers --I am going to pass on this one but it could be a good game. The Lakers without Bynum play a tough Knicks team that is 7-0 ATS in the last seven and may have something to prove against this team. I like the home dog but wil lay off here, too many question marks.This line is on the money and a bonuce one way or the other could cost you the green.

More picks coming.

JT Sneaks

TheRussianMob
    TheRussianMob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is nice

Piz
    Piz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool way to post.

GL to you JT

jtsneaks

LAC / Miami--Leaning to the Heat at home with revenge and off two losses--but injuries are enough to pass on this one and move on.

One Unit: New Orleans -3
    Love the bugs at home tonight over the Blazers but keeping it at one unit mainly because the Blazers have won 5 straight and the Hornets have lost three straight. They usually rebound well off a double digit loss (15-2 ATS off a road loss by 10 points or more over the last two seasons) and they are at home but still will keep it at one one unit. The Hornets are 27-11 ATS after two or more consecutive losses. Blazers have revenge but they are 9-22 ATS in road games revenging a home loss vs opponent and one game under .500 on the road.

Phoenix / Kings
    This game reeks of a spot where the Suns come in and kill the Kings but they are not playing well and have been a horrible favorite (6-15 ATS) all year. I can't back the Kings on the road as double digit pups but they are 11-3 ATS AWAY after having lost 3 of their last 4.

Breaking news and more picks on the way.....

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Thanks Piz! Good luck tonight!

Three Units: Bobcats +7

Breaking News: Deron Williams will miss tonight's game against the Bobcats with what is being called a quad contusion with knee swelling.

That is big news for the Jazz because he is what makes this team tick and the line will drop. Ronnie Price will start tonight in absence of Deron. Jerry Sloan said that Brevin Knight will more than likely finish the game. The cats match up well against them and that is why the beat them badly the last time they played. The Bobcats have 'covered' seven of their last 10 and five of seven against Western Conference foes. The Jazz are 1-7 ATS in their last eight outings and they are 8-21-1 ATS against non-conference opponents. Take the Cats!

Two Units: Warriors +5
    The Spurs are off a game where they shot very well and that is hard to repeat in this league. The Spurs are also 3-11 ATS after having won 8 or more of their last 1. This line is low because the Spurs don't play well here. The home team is 18-6 ATS in the last 24 skirmishes and San Antonio has come up short in four of its last five visits. The Warriors have cashed eight of their last 10 at home and are 21-8 ATS as a home underdog. The Warriors start a lengthy home stay and this is where teams like to try and take advantage of the schedule. It's close but the points pay!

Good Luck tonight guys!

JT Sneaks

Piz
    Piz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hoping NO will cover, then unload a huge one on the Warriors tonight, GL

Mavs lookin great